This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Imperialist

ScottMon » 24 Jan 2023, 5:51 pm » wrote: You skipped around the other 36 points, skippy.
That because about 30 of them were so funny...I couldn't stop laughing !

FJB

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 24 Jan 2023, 5:02 pm » wrote: Did Biden claim that he magically DECLASSIFIED documents by just thinking about doing it?
No, he did not.
Did Biden IGNORE directives from the National Archives to return the documents they knew he had several times?
No, but that is what Trump did.

Did Biden claim that he personally OWNED the documents?

dumb dumb dumbduck, the everdumb ****.
Biden had classified docs from when he was Senator. He did worse 

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

MackTheFinger » 24 Jan 2023, 6:00 pm » wrote: That because about 30 of them were so funny...I couldn't stop laughing !
So I take it that you couldn't prove them wrong?  

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 24 Jan 2023, 8:36 pm » wrote: So I take it that you couldn't prove them wrong?
.OK...here is another BUT would admit CNN was wrong about my above post ?

At a news conference in July 2016, he even asked Russia to hack more, saying, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

OMB was being sarcastic BUT admits it was happening !  If he really wanted Russia to find those emails do you really believe he would ask in a public forum on a platform ?  I mean after all he is a KGB agent he could just call Puke'n and ask him.

"Of course I was being sarcastic," the Republican presidential nominee said on Fox News' "Fox & Friends" this morning. "And frankly, they don't even know if it's Russia, if it's China, if it's someone else. Who knows who it is?"

Last edited by MackTheFinger on 24 Jan 2023, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

OK...here is another BUT would you admit CNN was wrong about my above post ?
Have you admitted it yet ?

CNN your link: Trump was open to lifting Russian sanctions

CNN my link: He told the Wall Street Journal in an interview published Friday evening that he MIGHT do away with them if Russia helps the US battle terrorists or with other goals important to the US

.https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/13/politics ... index.html

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

MackTheFinger » 24 Jan 2023, 5:52 pm » wrote: What are the Russians saying about all of this ?
.Image 

great diversion, but like most realities opposing one another with the attitude theirs is better than everyone else's, it won't be the same thing this country says.
What is the rule of magnetism? same attitudes repel, opposites attract conflicting interpretations of which side is best at controlling outcomes next rotation of the planet evolving never leaves what exists same details again.

where in that evolving your body does, have you lost all sense of proportion in real time adapting in the moment here your body has never stayed same form since added a fertilized cell? Society trains brains to become mindful citizens after birth. Brain was the original nucleus of one's fertilized cell.

contextual minds ignore ancestral position for a position of authority in reality above being equally alive in series parallel displacement now. Alternate realities are simple separate ideologies, parallel universes are ancestral lineages simultaneously evolving as spontaneously ancestrally here in plain sight of adapting to the moment all the time one gets being alive here now.

Power of suggestion rules choices forward. theories and theologies implant reasonable doubt now has always been eternity, Not a society serving humanities excepts now is eternity factually. Where is the core of corruption every generation added throughout history?

This moment here. Your choices never discovered how actual life sustains numbers in real time, yet your brain navigates living never staying same form again. Your mind demands human rights to always believe eternity is anywhere else but the moment here.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 24 Jan 2023, 8:36 pm » wrote: So I take it that you couldn't prove them wrong?  
what is different between inaccurate all the time and never completely wrong once? A fool believes reality is larger than time existing here now.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 24 Jan 2023, 5:02 pm » wrote: Did Biden claim that he magically DECLASSIFIED documents by just thinking about doing it?
No, he did not.
Did Biden IGNORE directives from the National Archives to return the documents they knew he had several times?

Rational minds reciting rational excuses ^^^^^^^ that never failed before. You are such a character in reality of history repeating itself every generation gap added.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 24 Jan 2023, 5:33 pm » wrote:
No, he did not.

President Trump had the authority to declassify whatever the **** he wanted because he was president.

**** simp
Actually...Trump wasn't (and still isn't) president anymore.

I haven't heard anybody say "simp" since I was a kid back in Chicago...you're not from Chicago are ya?

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

IkeBana » 25 Jan 2023, 7:33 am » wrote: Actually...Trump wasn't (and still isn't) president anymore.

President Trump was never president? 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

MackTheFinger » 24 Jan 2023, 10:43 pm » wrote: .
Have you admitted it yet ? 
Even CNNLOL admits it...

:die:  

https://youtu.be/iMmg3nr0uQA

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 25 Jan 2023, 11:05 am » wrote: Even CNNLOL admits it...

sm won't admit she is wrong just like jerra at dot org.

When I proved her wrong she wouldn't admit it and than say some like OMB is a KGB agent...tho it was unrealed.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

MackTheFinger » 24 Jan 2023, 10:42 pm » wrote: .
.OK...here is another BUT would admit CNN was wrong about my above post ?

At a news conference in July 2016, he even asked Russia to hack more, saying, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

OMB was being sarcastic BUT admits it was happening !  If he really wanted Russia to find those emails do you really believe he would ask in a public forum on a platform ?  I mean after all he is a KGB agent he could just call Puke'n and ask him.

"Of course I was being sarcastic," the Republican presidential nominee said on Fox News' "Fox & Friends" this morning. "And frankly, they don't even know if it's Russia, if it's China, if it's someone else. Who knows who it is?"
Oh no.  If Russia did find the emails, Trump would gladly take credit.  If Trump got in trouble, he would say he was joking.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 27 Jan 2023, 6:11 pm » wrote: Oh no.  If Russia did find the emails, Trump would gladly take credit.  If Trump got in trouble, he would say he was joking.

I am not in a really merciful mood right now and your educated stupidity is really pissing me off. So, I won't call you names but I will give you something to ponder tht does implode everything you believe true to reality.

Paranoia isn't a false impression someone is out to get you, it is an instinctive awareness deniers won't tolerate honesty in any social discourse when it comes to protecting humanity's narratives for better tomorrows when genetic never evolves beyond the moment being alive now becomes ech next rotation of the planet here.

New World Order was established to cover up the Natural World Order of existing in series parallel reproductive displacement never evolving outside being timed apart now.

Read thermodynamic principles and link that to simple compounding combinations of molecular content inverting between inorganic universal positions and current ancestral numbers inahbiting space now. never same details conceived to decomposed.

You got nuked by someone understanding evolving as it happens constantly never same results again left forward now.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha now, own, won. game, set, match. Your denial is in your court of public opinion generation.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus'omh » 28 Jan 2023, 8:27 am » wrote: I am not in a really merciful mood right now and your educated stupidity is really pissing me off. So, I won't call you names but I will give you something to ponder tht does implode everything you believe true to reality.

Paranoia isn't a false impression someone is out to get you, it is an instinctive awareness deniers won't tolerate honesty in any social discourse when it comes to protecting humanity's narratives for better tomorrows when genetic never evolves beyond the moment being alive now becomes ech next rotation of the planet here.

New World Order was established to cover up the Natural World Order of existing in series parallel reproductive displacement never evolving outside being timed apart now.

Read thermodynamic principles and link that to simple compounding combinations of molecular content inverting between inorganic universal positions and current ancestral numbers inahbiting space now. never same details conceived to decomposed.

You got nuked by someone understanding evolving as it happens constantly never same results again left forward now.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha now, own, won. game, set, match. Your denial is in your court of public opinion generation.
I am quite sure that you feel like you have destroyed me online.  I'm glad for you.  However, I noticed that you didn't actually refute my point as so much as ramble as you usually do.  So go forth and be happy that you defeated this humble troll.  :)

FJB

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 28 Jan 2023, 1:50 pm » wrote: I am quite sure that you feel like you have destroyed me online.  I'm glad for you.  However, I noticed that you didn't actually refute my point as so much as ramble as you usually do.  So go forth and be happy that you defeated this humble troll.  Image

LMFAO shilly willy actually thinks he won a debate...

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

FJB » 28 Jan 2023, 2:31 pm » wrote: LMFAO shilly willy actually thinks he won a debate...
^^^coming from ducky.... 

classic!

FJB

Share      Unread post

maineman » 28 Jan 2023, 2:38 pm » wrote: ^^^coming from ducky.... 

classic!
move on you POS

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

FJB » 28 Jan 2023, 2:39 pm » wrote: move on you POS
make me, you mincing little effete homo!

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 28 Jan 2023, 1:50 pm » wrote: I am quite sure that you feel like you have destroyed me online.  I'm glad for you.  However, I noticed that you didn't actually refute my point as so much as ramble as you usually do.  So go forth and be happy that you defeated this humble troll. 

I never feel like I destroy anyone, I debunk hypothetical situations into fruition and hyperbole life exceeds living as eternally separated in plain sight about life exceeding the moment here.

Doesn't mean I want time relativity erased because the logistics are necessary to work socially between people all the time. Honesty has to return to actual living in real time.

I am not demanding nd of imagination, stop believing in future, stop denying each human brain cannot understand evolving as proportionately here limited to adapt or become extinct is mutually applied since conceived.

Stop this we are better than anything else in the universe, it isn't accurate.It is self destruction legislated into self destructive mandates of you can't believe anything that impunes one's character projection of who they rather be into interpretation of "we believe in miracles.

Well I created a miracle my ancestry believed wasn't possible, understanding basic evolving as actually eternally separated in plain sight. It isn't that complicated "since " I can figure out anyone could if they wanted too.

Rule of law prohibits wanting too. Social consensus protects human rights to never accept what life is to serve reasonable doubt excuses to feel exceptional and are entitles to inherit the earth by God's good intentions and country's legal rights to deny what one is as displaced ancestrally positioned when genetically eternally separated as ancestrally occupying the moment.

Self evident evolving beyond every shadow of doubt imagined since dawn of modern civiization. That is what Intellectual Armageddon did and doing. Ending Eternal Hell self induced within this species through psycholpogical class warfare using reasonable doubt, reverse psychology, and philosophies promising better tomorrows each rotation of the planet.

Insubordination, treason, blasphemy from academia, arts, economics, politics, religion, social justification by rank gets the privileges. 9 gates of hell.