This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

FJB » 24 Jan 2023, 10:58 am » wrote: Just asking a question about your "opinion"

if you don't know who flew the planes, educate yourself first.  I'm not your personal google

FJB

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 24 Jan 2023, 11:25 am » wrote: if you don't know who flew the planes, educate yourself first.  I'm not your personal google

good deflection from what I said.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Monderegal » 24 Jan 2023, 10:57 am » wrote: I'm sorry the CNN cameras didn't catch the plane crash.
So you have no evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon yet you expect people to take you seriously you when call it a fact...

:blink:  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

FJB » 24 Jan 2023, 11:26 am » wrote: good deflection from what I said.

Waiting for you to comment on ANY point made in the last 3 pages...

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegas » 24 Jan 2023, 10:13 am » wrote: True. Another thing that has bothered me is that Gore should have won the 2000 election. The recount in Florida was a mess and there were too many biased authorities overseeing it. I have to wonder if Bush had to win no matter what, since 9/11 was already in plans.
          I live in heavily Democrat Palm Beach County and remember 2000 well.... We were home to the infamous "Butterfly Ballot"... This was one of the first points of contention that sent the Left into conspiracy hysterics .. They claimed it was put into use to purposely confuse Democrat Voters, and more specifically "disenfranchise" their Negro base ... This of course prompted noted Race-pimps Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson to fly down here to stir up the Battle-Apes...  But then we found out the Ballot had been designed by our Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections, Theresa Lepore (Democrat) and approved by our State's Democrat majority elections board..... The confusion part regarding not understanding how to fill-out the Butterfly Ballot was understandable --- given we're talking about Democrat voters...  Sometime after the election the same Ballot was given to a classroom of 3rd graders (could have been 4th graders) ... Instead of the names Bush or Gore, they substituted the names of Disney Characters.... Every child was able to correctly select their choice when filling out the Ballot..

The other county that was a major ****-show was of course the Democrat stronghold of Broward , where affirmative action hire Supervisor of Elections Miriam Oliphant (Democrat) was a complete disaster.. She's worth looking up for anyone in need of a laugh.  

As for the recounts.... Even the hand recount, including that by the ultra Liberal Miami Herald, using the most Gore-leaning of standards STILL showed Bush as the winner.. In fact he gained a few more Votes.. 

Also, the trouble really began election night, when some of the MSM Networks prematurely called Florida for Gore--- before the all the Votes in the heavily Republican northern part of our State, which is on a different Time Zone than South Florida... Gore failing to win his home state of Tennessee also heavily factored in his defeat... 

Last edited by Kobia2 on 25 Jan 2023, 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Kobia2 » 24 Jan 2023, 5:21 pm » wrote:           I live in heavily Democrat Palm Beach County and remember 2000 well.... We were home to the infamous "Butterfly Ballot"... This was one of the first points of contention that sent the Left into conspiracy hysterics .. They claimed it was put into use to purposely confuse Democrat Voters, and more specifically "disenfranchise" their Negro base ... This of course prompted noted Race-pimps Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson to fly down here to stir up the Battle-Apes...  But then we found out the Ballot had been designed by our Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections, Theresa Lepore (Democrat) and approved by our State's Democrat majority elections board..... The confusion part regarding not understanding how to fill-out the Butterfly Ballot was understandable --- given we're talking about Democrat voters...  Sometime after the election the same Ballot was given to a classroom of 3rd graders (could have been 4th graders) ... Instead of the names Bush or Gore, they substituted the names of Disney Characters.... Every child was able to correctly select their choice when filling out the Ballot..

The other county that was a major ****-show was of course the Democrat stronghold of Broward , where affirmative hire Supervisor of Elections Miriam Oliphant (Democrat) was a complete disaster.. She's worth looking up for anyone in need of a laugh.  

As for the recounts.... Even the hand recount, including that by the ultra Liberal Miami Herald, using the most Gore-leaning of standards STILL showed Bush as the winner.. In fact he gained a few more Votes.. 

Also, the trouble really began election night, when some of the MSM Networks prematurely called the race for Gore--- before the all the Votes in the heavily Republican northern part of our State, which is on a different Time Zone than South Florida... Gore failing to win his home state of Tennessee also heavily factored in his defeat... 
I remember Gore losing his home state. LOL. That one left a mark. 

I have a question about our discussion regarding the twin towers. You had said that it would be next to impossible for any demolition crew to plant explosives in the towers and go unnoticed. However, how often do people really ask what's going on when something is under construction? I have gone into buildings where construction in a specific area was happening many times. Probably over 100 times. Nobody has a habit of snooping around to see what they are up to. We just avoid the construction, get to our office, and then work. 

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegas » 24 Jan 2023, 10:48 pm » wrote: I remember Gore losing his home state. LOL. That one left a mark. 

I have a question about our discussion regarding the twin towers. You had said that it would be next to impossible for any demolition crew to plant explosives in the towers and go unnoticed. However, how often do people really ask what's going on when something is under construction? I have gone into buildings where construction in a specific area was happening many times. Probably over 100 times. Nobody has a habit of snooping around to see what they are up to. We just avoid the construction, get to our office, and then work.
          Yup... Libs had all kinds of things to talk about regarding the 2000 election... But the one reality that was eventually slapped into them was George W. Bush, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. DC   --- Al Gore, mother in law's spare bedroom..

As for the towers, again I think the noise & vibration alone from removing walls and drilling into those concrete and steel structural supports would have been unbearable for workers, and certainly would have been noticed.. This would have had to been going on in both the North & South Towers, as well as in Bldg. 7 -- yet no one reported any such sights or sounds that would have remotely described anything resembling  such ...

Also, it puts us back to my point of for 20+ years now, one side of the debate has had to disprove an ever flowing river of accusation and theories from those who believe we were co-conspirators in attacking ourselves on 9-11.. And these inside job people have taken the position that if a theory or accusation cannot be proved impossible,  then this is in itself is somehow proof that it actually occurred and is true, without their having to put forth any credible evidence... It's kind of like that TV show Ancient Aliens, where the hosts kick off every extraterrestrial theory with the question 
"is it possible" ----

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Kobia2 » 25 Jan 2023, 3:26 am » wrote:           Yup... Libs had all kinds of things to talk about regarding the 2000 election... But the one reality that was eventually slapped into them was George W. Bush, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. DC   --- Al Gore, mother in law's spare bedroom..

As for the towers, again I think the noise & vibration alone from removing walls and drilling into those concrete and steel structural supports would have been unbearable for workers, and certainly would have been noticed.. This would have had to been going on in both the North & South Towers, as well as in Bldg. 7 -- yet no one reported any such sights or sounds that would have remotely described anything resembling  such ...

Also, it puts us back to my point of for 20+ years now, one side of the debate has had to disprove an ever flowing river of accusation and theories from those who believe we were co-conspirators in attacking ourselves on 9-11.. And these inside job people have taken the position that if a theory or accusation cannot be proved impossible,  then this is in itself is somehow proof that it actually occurred and is true, without their having to put forth any credible evidence... It's kind of like that TV show Ancient Aliens, where the hosts kick off every extraterrestrial theory with the question 
"is it possible" ----

1. I don't know about that. I mean, you obviously know more about the engineering aspect than I do. I just know that workers are more concerned about getting their own work done. They see remodeling or construction going on, they just notice it, but they don't investigate it. At least for me. We know it to be loud, we are warned ahead of time in emails and such. So, we deal with it. That could be why nobody reported it. Remodeling or construction in a building is not something suspicious. It happens daily, everywhere. Maybe the vibrations could be unbearable. However, it's also not uncommon for staff to be temporarily displaced into another part of the building until they are done. Again, not suspicious. This is common.

2. I get what you're saying about the proof aspect. I personally am not ready to claim, with 100% certainty, that it was an inside job. I am saying that things aren't adding up. 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 25 Jan 2023, 9:51 am » wrote: 1. I don't know about that. I mean, you obviously know more about the engineering aspect than I do. I just know that workers are more concerned about getting their own work done. They see remodeling or construction going on, they just notice it, but they don't investigate it. At least for me. We know it to be loud, we are warned ahead of time in emails and such. So, we deal with it. That could be why nobody reported it. Remodeling or construction in a building is not something suspicious. It happens daily, everywhere. Maybe the vibrations could be unbearable. However, it's also not uncommon for staff to be temporarily displaced into another part of the building until they are done. Again, not suspicious. This is common.

2. I get what you're saying about the proof aspect. I personally am not ready to claim, with 100% certainty, that it was an inside job. I am saying that things aren't adding up.

Ill say, with 100% certainty, that 7/11 was a part time job

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

SJConspirator » 25 Jan 2023, 10:25 am » wrote: Ill say, with 100% certainty, that 7/11 was a part time job

What?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

it's play on words.

9/11 was an inside job

7/11 was a part time job

dont sweat it, humor is not really your thing

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

SJConspirator » 25 Jan 2023, 11:18 am » wrote: it's play on words.

9/11 was an inside job

7/11 was a part time job

dont sweat it, humor is not really your thing
Actually, humor is exactly my thing. Your jokes are just lame. That's on you.