This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 8,296
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 22 Jan 2023, 4:18 pm » wrote: So who got the gold? Rummy?The Jews? The Chinese? Image   Image   Image
ha ha ha..
:rofl:  who do you think? who was flying them all out of florida?

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,145
Politics: Nationalist

Rumsfeldl was AWOL on 9/11. The most important day in the life a security chief, and he was nowhere to be found...
 
 

User avatar
Kobia2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 122
Politics: Conservative

Vegas » 22 Jan 2023, 1:36 pm » wrote: Yeah yeah yeah....you all will call me a conspiracy theorist, blah blah blah...and yes, I know it happened over two decades ago...blah blah blah...

To this I reply, I don't care. 

Below, I listed the things that still bother me. I have listened to the science on both sides, I have listened to the arguments on both sides. I am just not convinced that 19 rag heads could pull this off with box cutters. 

1. When you compare the twin towers falling next to past controlled demolitions, they fell the same. Straight down, as if the physics was controlled by human ingenuity. And yes, I have listened to all the experts about how it could be possible...but it's also not probable. Especially three buildings. 

2. Building 7 wasn't hit. 

3. On 9/10, Rumfield announced that 2.3 trillion dollars had gone missing. On 9/11, a plane crashed into the accounting side of the pentagon. 

4. It makes more sense that the plane going down in Pennsylvania was because the goat ropers probably didn't know how to fly the plane. Not because passengers rebelled. A rebellion makes for good emotionally charged narrative to get the public ready to support any counterattack from our government. 

5. A new elevator maintenance company was hired months before 9/11. They easily had access to the building's blueprints and structural network.
       .. Regarding your first point of concern, you should research the enormous amount of logistical & preparatory work that goes into a controlled Demolition of large high rise buildings, particularly in a from the Top down implosion.... 

           Non-load bearing walls are removed to expose support columns, which are then weakened through drilling or sawing into such concrete or steel pillars.. The whole building would have loudly vibrated, as this is done on numerous floors of the building... This prep work would have gone on for 6 months or more --- AND DOUBLE ALL OF THIS MASSING PROJECT BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 2 OF THE WORLD'S TALLEST Bldgs, and a 3rd  of 47 floors.   There would have been mountains of this interior debris that would have needed to be removed.. There also would have been miles of wiring seen being laid & in plain sight for the explosive charges.. Keep in mind there were people working in those buildings 24/7, including professional security personnel, who would have noticed this massive undertaking --- which would not have remotely resembled routine elevator maintenance, so this new company having access to blueprints or knowledge of the Building's structural workings is irrelevant ... Where did this theory of the new elevator company originate?.. Who investigated this, and what evidence did they discover that pointed to their potential involvement?  

             

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 674
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Vegas » 22 Jan 2023, 1:36 pm » wrote: Yeah yeah yeah....you all will call me a conspiracy theorist, blah blah blah...and yes, I know it happened over two decades ago...blah blah blah...

To this I reply, I don't care. 

Below, I listed the things that still bother me. I have listened to the science on both sides, I have listened to the arguments on both sides. I am just not convinced that 19 rag heads could pull this off with box cutters. 

1. When you compare the twin towers falling next to past controlled demolitions, they fell the same. Straight down, as if the physics was controlled by human ingenuity. And yes, I have listened to all the experts about how it could be possible...but it's also not probable. Especially three buildings. 

2. Building 7 wasn't hit. 

3. On 9/10, Rumfield announced that 2.3 trillion dollars had gone missing. On 9/11, a plane crashed into the accounting side of the pentagon. 

4. It makes more sense that the plane going down in Pennsylvania was because the goat ropers probably didn't know how to fly the plane. Not because passengers rebelled. A rebellion makes for good emotionally charged narrative to get the public ready to support any counterattack from our government. 

5. A new elevator maintenance company was hired months before 9/11. They easily had access to the building's blueprints and structural network.

Well as far as the buildings falling down it was probably because they were hit by planes, not explosives. Building 7 too. As far as the missing money, I would like to know where you are hearing that from. Also, the word from Washington is that George W Bush went 9 days with little or no sleep after 9/11. I have my sources on that but can't share them here.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Vegas » 22 Jan 2023, 1:36 pm » wrote:
3. On 9/10, Rumfield announced that 2.3 trillion dollars had gone missing. On 9/11, a plane crashed into the accounting side of the pentagon.. 
I luv conspiracy theories so I won't blame you... however, I saw this and I thought I should correct you... I made a few words bold in your point, that's a mistake, it wasn't a plane but a cruise missile... the Pentagon is probably the most surveillanced building on the planet yet you can't find a single image of a plane hitting the Pentagon.. why... the FBI confiscated all surveilance tapes, not just from the Pentagon itself but also from stores and teller machines overlooking the Pentagon.. why would they do that... and why did the terrorists manage to hit the one side that was under renovation while Rumsfeld's office was on the other side, think of the statement that would have made, were they really that dumb.. no people with stars on their shoulders were killed for some reason... I discussed this for months with the deep state EPA operative on the other forum right after it happened... lol.. don't ask, and she was never able to prove me wrong...

:blink:  

Image
 
 

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 674
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Jantje_Smit » 23 Jan 2023, 9:29 am » wrote: I luv conspiracy theories so I won't blame you... however, I saw this and I thought I should correct you... I made a few words bold in your point, that's a mistake, it wasn't a plane but a cruise missile... the Pentagon is probably the most surveillanced building on the planet yet you can't find a single image of a plane hitting the Pentagon.. why... the FBI confiscated all surveilance tapes, not just from the Pentagon itself but also from stores and teller machines overlooking the Pentagon.. why would they do that... and why did the terrorists manage to hit the one side that was under renovation while Rumsfeld's office was on the other side, think of the statement that would have made, were they really that dumb.. no people with stars on their shoulders were killed for some reason... I discussed this for months with the deep state EPA operative on the other forum right after it happened... lol.. don't ask, and she was never able to prove me wrong...

Image  

Image

You see that big hole in the center? That's where the plane hit.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 6,304
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Jantje_Smit » 23 Jan 2023, 9:29 am » wrote: I luv conspiracy theories so I won't blame you... however, I saw this and I thought I should correct you... I made a few words bold in your point, that's a mistake, it wasn't a plane but a cruise missile... the Pentagon is probably the most surveillanced building on the planet yet you can't find a single image of a plane hitting the Pentagon.. why... the FBI confiscated all surveilance tapes, not just from the Pentagon itself but also from stores and teller machines overlooking the Pentagon.. why would they do that... and why did the terrorists manage to hit the one side that was under renovation while Rumsfeld's office was on the other side, think of the statement that would have made, were they really that dumb.. no people with stars on their shoulders were killed for some reason... I discussed this for months with the deep state EPA operative on the other forum right after it happened... lol.. don't ask, and she was never able to prove me wrong...

Image  

Image

I have wondered the same thing. I don't even see pieces of a plane in the initial photos. The only time I saw pieces of a plane was a few days after the incident, not on the same day.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 6,304
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Monderegal » 22 Jan 2023, 7:03 pm » wrote: Well as far as the buildings falling down it was probably because they were hit by planes, not explosives. Building 7 too. As far as the missing money, I would like to know where you are hearing that from. Also, the word from Washington is that George W Bush went 9 days with little or no sleep after 9/11. I have my sources on that but can't share them here.

Yes, they were hit by planes. Thank you, I saw that. The point is that it's hard to believe that a plane could take down both towers, falling identical to a demolition. 

Yes, Rumsfield announced that 2.3 trillion dollars went missing on 9/10/01.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 6,304
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Kobia2 » 22 Jan 2023, 6:21 pm » wrote:        .. Regarding your first point of concern, you should research the enormous amount of logistical & preparatory work that goes into a controlled Demolition of large high rise buildings, particularly in a from the Top down implosion.... 

           Non-load bearing walls are removed to expose support columns, which are then weakened through drilling or sawing into such concrete or steel pillars.. The whole building would have loudly vibrated, as this is done on numerous floors of the building... This prep work would have gone on for 6 months or more --- AND DOUBLE ALL OF THIS MASSING PROJECT BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 2 OF THE WORLD'S TALLEST Bldgs, and a 3rd  of 47 floors.   There would have been mountains of this interior debris that would have needed to be removed.. There also would have been miles of wiring seen being laid & in plain sight for the explosive charges.. Keep in mind there were people working in those buildings 24/7, including professional security personnel, who would have noticed this massive undertaking --- which would not have remotely resembled routine elevator maintenance, so this new company having access to blueprints or knowledge of the Building's structural workings is irrelevant ... Where did this theory of the new elevator company originate?.. Who investigated this, and what evidence did they discover that pointed to their potential involvement?  

             

Interesting. Is it possible that they only needed to implode a partial of the buildings? It's not like they needed to be concerned with safety. 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 6,304
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Majik » 22 Jan 2023, 3:10 pm » wrote: There are many unanswered questions about that day which still remain unanswered and anyone trying to look into it now is pretty much handcuffed by Google which has deplatformed over the years most of the relevant sites which did question the "official" versions of the events that day whom had a massive amount  of information contrary to the "official" version.
I have an interesting story of a debate I was engaged in ....in 2004 that started one week before Ariana huffingiton's Arianna online's debate board "debate both sides" mysteriously got shut down forever without any explanation .

​​​​​I and several other conservatives at Debate both Sides started a heated debate with a crew of debunkers from The James Randi Educational Foundation or JREF which were all over the net at that time trying to debunk anyone whom questioned the official versions of 9/11.
I spent almost 3 days researching everything I could find regarding the twin towers and in those days we pretty much had open access to everything available online ( real freedom) unlike it is today .
So, this idiot from JREF asks me to post the best scenario I could come up with that brought the towers down other than the planes and jet fuel.
well, I found out that not only was a new elevator company given access months before but also all the steel beams in both towers 5 months prior had been re-fire proofed with blow on insulation on the same floors that coincidentally showed squib's in the video's of their collapse.
I then researched explosives that could act like thermite but be easily molded into almost anything like say....blow-on insulation.
That explosive was HMX which upon combustion burns hotter than thermite.
so, I post this little scenario ....and with-in 8 hours of me posting it ......Debate both Sides gets deep sixed never to return and without any explanation by management as to why ....
coincidence?
At the time I thought so ....
But a few months later this same crew of JREF Debunkers shows up at another site I posted at ...at the time ATS or above top secret going through the same motions as they did at Debate both Sides .
Then they also showed up at 9/11 pilots for Truth ...shortly after that .....and many others .....

​ ​​​

Interesting. the elevator company key to all of this. Also, if info is being taken offline and restricted, then that, in of itself, is a red flag. 

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Monderegal » 23 Jan 2023, 9:38 am » wrote: You see that big hole in the center? That's where the plane hit.
That's where the cruise missile hit you mean... lol.. I went over this for months and I'm not going to do it again...

But I noticed that you evaded the obvious question... why are there no pictures of a plane hitting the Pentagon to be found?

 Image

Image
 
 

User avatar
Monderegal

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 674
Politics: Globalist
Location: Turtle Bay

Vegas » 23 Jan 2023, 10:14 am » wrote: Yes, they were hit by planes. Thank you, I saw that. The point is that it's hard to believe that a plane could take down both towers, falling identical to a demolition. 

Yes, Rumsfield announced that 2.3 trillion dollars went missing on 9/10/01.

Well, I think the planes obviously were the contributing factor. You know two Boeings full of jet fuel will wreck havoc on skyscrapers. As far as 2.3 trillion dollars missing, that's about the amount of money in a third of the entire fiscal budget. I can kind of see where a billion or so might go missing if something neferous were going on. I've read the 9/11 commission report too. The pages reveal CIA sources and methods even if the agency was worried by that. It reads like an intelligence report and seems more than legit to me. Still, Americans have a real hard time trusting the government since Vietnam.

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,864

Jantje_Smit » 23 Jan 2023, 10:19 am » wrote: That's where the cruise missile hit you mean... lol.. I went over this for months and I'm not going to do it again...

But I noticed that you evaded the obvious question... why are there no pictures of a plane hitting the Pentagon to be found?

 Image

Image
Yup, it was a cruise missile. And I am going to say it was staged as well.. Been over this before and I'm not going to do it again...

 

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 960
Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 22 Jan 2023, 2:33 pm » wrote: Of course they were spies! That's what IZRAHELL DOES!
Solved; The case of the "Laughing Jews" !!!
Image   Image   Image

@Ike Bana  you have anything to say to futz?

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 22 Jan 2023, 1:36 pm » wrote: Yeah yeah yeah....you all will call me a conspiracy theorist, blah blah blah...and yes, I know it happened over two decades ago...blah blah blah...

To this I reply, I don't care. 

Below, I listed the things that still bother me. I have listened to the science on both sides, I have listened to the arguments on both sides. I am just not convinced that 19 rag heads could pull this off with box cutters. 

1. When you compare the twin towers falling next to past controlled demolitions, they fell the same. Straight down, as if the physics was controlled by human ingenuity. And yes, I have listened to all the experts about how it could be possible...but it's also not probable. Especially three buildings. 

2. Building 7 wasn't hit. 

3. On 9/10, Rumfield announced that 2.3 trillion dollars had gone missing. On 9/11, a plane crashed into the accounting side of the pentagon. 

4. It makes more sense that the plane going down in Pennsylvania was because the goat ropers probably didn't know how to fly the plane. Not because passengers rebelled. A rebellion makes for good emotionally charged narrative to get the public ready to support any counterattack from our government. 

5. A new elevator maintenance company was hired months before 9/11. They easily had access to the building's blueprints and structural network.
No plane footage at the most secure, visually recorded building on earth. 
 

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,577
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Vegas » 23 Jan 2023, 10:11 am » wrote: I have wondered the same thing. I don't even see pieces of a plane in the initial photos. The only time I saw pieces of a plane was a few days after the incident, not on the same day.
That's another thing, where's the airplane wreckage... the grass in front of the hole looks immaculate, where's the luggage, bodies, wreckage.. try to find images of the airplane engines, those are big and don't disappear that easily, no pictures of them to be found either...

oh, and don't try to argue with the moderegal clown, he is a true believer, they don't do logic or answer questions...

:drool:  

Image
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 6,304
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Cannonpointer » 23 Jan 2023, 10:35 am » wrote: No plane footage at the most secure, visually recorded building on earth.

Yes. I noticed that there was no wreckage of a plane on the pentagon. Any pieces of a plane weren't showed until a couple days after the incident. 

Golfboy stated that his uncle, a firefighter at the time, was there and witnessed all of the wreckage. He said there was a plane. So, I don't know. I just can't see one in the wreckage photos. I only see pics of pieces of a plane that were published two or three days later. 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Majik » 22 Jan 2023, 3:48 pm » wrote: No, I suspect that 9/11 was an inside job and a false flag that launched The Project for a new American Century or PNAC for short which lead to the rise of Globalism and Bush' sr.'s Globalist NWO .....which is now known as The New Liberal world order....or the great reset.
Bush Sr. as well as Bill Clinton not only had huge ties to Klaus Schwab but were also mentored by him.
as was Obama ...
Bush Sr. was bubba's rabbi - and button man. The day Pappy died, the Clinton's lost their mojo and the demonrat party stopped bowing before them. Hell, they hated hitlery so much they refused to steal the election for her. 
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 6,304
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Jantje_Smit » 23 Jan 2023, 10:41 am » wrote: That's another thing, where's the airplane wreckage... the grass in front of the hole looks immaculate, where's the luggage, bodies, wreckage.. try to find images of the airplane engines, those are big and don't disappear that easily, no pictures of them to be found either...

oh, and don't try to argue with the moderegal clown, he is a true believer, they don't do logic or answer questions...

Image  

Image

Yes, exactly. When I bring that up to non-believers, they post pics of the plane pieces, like a wheel or something. However, thos pics were taken like two days later. And the angle that the pics were taken don't really show where they would be from the aerial photos. 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 12,133
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 22 Jan 2023, 5:26 pm » wrote: Me-!!!
I was on another forum.. before I was here... mslsd. 
It was the 2016 elections.. There was this man over there.. i will pay 100k for anyone who would tell me what happened to that building.  he said... over and over..

I don't let a good conspiracy go by me. I keep it open.. and just wait.
Sometimes the truth takes 20 years to come out vegas!
But I was younger.. and I do remember more about OK city. and THAT stunk too! Image
Yeah, they got rid of mcveigh in a quick hurry. 

Interesting note: One of the things that radicalized mcveigh was black soldiers being allowed to wear "black power" shirts on base. He responded by purchasing a "white power" shirt - and was promptly disciplined.