This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 22 Jan 2023, 6:05 pm » wrote: Rumsfeldl was AWOL on 9/11. The most important day in the life a security chief, and he was nowhere to be found...
Oh, he was working - that's for sure. He was part of the inner circle responsible for that day.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Kobia2 » 22 Jan 2023, 6:21 pm » wrote:        .. Regarding your first point of concern, you should research the enormous amount of logistical & preparatory work that goes into a controlled Demolition of large high rise buildings, particularly in a from the Top down implosion.... 

Non-load bearing walls are removed to expose support columns, which are then weakened through drilling or sawing into such concrete or steel pillars.. 

Save the midwit copy paste, professor google. 

Your information has already been debunked, with link. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Monderegal » 22 Jan 2023, 7:03 pm » wrote: Well as far as the buildings falling down it was probably because they were hit by planes, not explosives. Building 7 too. As far as the missing money, I would like to know where you are hearing that from. Also, the word from Washington is that George W Bush went 9 days with little or no sleep after 9/11. I have my sources on that but can't share them here.
It was an obvious false flag. The media was fed reportage in advance. Tower seven was reported to have fallen 20 minutes BEFORE it fell, by the BBC. When you see that type of collusion between government and press, the narrative becomes indefensible. Get a grip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M26-B44qQIs

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Cannonpointer » 23 Jan 2023, 10:53 am » wrote: Oh, he was working - that's for sure. He was part of the inner circle responsible for that day.
As the nation was under attack, Rumsfeld’s 
subordinates were frantically trying to locate him for hours, to get instructions, directives etc.. he was unavailable.  He wasn’t in his office at the Pentagon, and wasn’t answering calls.

this would be like an Olympic athlete training for years and then not showing up at the Olympic Games.  With no excuse for absence.  

Rumsfeld and other national security officials who were suddenly AWOL on 9/11 proved that day, that their jobs were a sham, they were merely treasonous inside agents working for Israeli state sponsored terrorists (Mossad)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Monderegal » 23 Jan 2023, 9:38 am » wrote: You see that big hole in the center? That's where the plane hit.
Where did the plane go? The Happy Flying Grounds?

Google, "Planes do not evaporate in heterosexual reality."

Wait, wait - was David Copperfield involved in your version of events?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Jantje_Smit » 23 Jan 2023, 10:19 am » wrote: That's where the cruise missile hit you mean... lol.. I went over this for months and I'm not going to do it again...

But I noticed that you evaded the obvious question... why are there no pictures of a plane hitting the Pentagon to be found?

In his gay fantasy world, there aren't any cameras near the Pentagon. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Monderegal » 23 Jan 2023, 10:20 am » wrote: Well, I think the planes obviously were the contributing factor. You know two Boeings full of jet fuel will wreck havoc on skyscrapers. 
Is that a fact? Where did you get that fact?

At what temperature does jet fuel burn? At what temperature do iron girders melt?

Does "wreak havoc" mean "cause to fall in their own footprint?"

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Jantje_Smit » 23 Jan 2023, 10:41 am » wrote:
oh, and don't try to argue with the moderegal clown, he is a true believer, they don't do logic or answer questions...

I'm not saying he shouldn't be able to marry who he loves. But he needs less *** dick in his diet. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 23 Jan 2023, 10:45 am » wrote: Yes. I noticed that there was no wreckage of a plane on the pentagon. Any pieces of a plane weren't showed until a couple days after the incident. 

Golfboy stated that his uncle, a firefighter at the time, was there and witnessed all of the wreckage. He said there was a plane. So, I don't know. I just can't see one in the wreckage photos. I only see pics of pieces of a plane that were published two or three days later.
Golfboy is famous for prevarication in favor of whatever argument he is making. He ego-identifes with any position he takes, then fights for his life with desperate abandon.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegas » 23 Jan 2023, 10:48 am » wrote: Yes, exactly. When I bring that up to non-believers, they post pics of the plane pieces, like a wheel or something. However, thos pics were taken like two days later. And the angle that the pics were taken don't really show where they would be from the aerial photos.
Oh, I argued for months about it, but it doesn't do any good... it's like the JFK assassination, it's obvious that the official story is **** and there are plenty of conspiracy theories that make much more sense, everyone know but nothing ever happens...

Just for fun, about those engines..

This is the Pentagon

And this is from a real plane crash....

Spot the differences

:die:  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Jantje_Smit » 23 Jan 2023, 11:18 am » wrote: Oh, I argued for months about it, but it doesn't do any good... it's like the JFK assassination, it's obvious that the official story is **** and there are plenty of conspiracy theories that make much more sense, everyone know but nothing ever happens...

Just for fun, about those engines..

This is the Pentagon

And this is from a real plane crash....

Spot the differences

Here is what bothers me about Americans. Even if everyone saw the truth and believed it, most Americans wouldn't care. Seriously, what would really happen if all of Americans knew and believed it? Nothing. Most Americans are fine with their phones posting on social media, and spending their meaningless days not caring about anything except themselves. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 23 Jan 2023, 11:12 am » wrote: In his gay fantasy world, there aren't any cameras near the Pentagon.
It such a simple and obvious question but you will never get an answer, and now he has run away... they always do that, I guess it makes them uncomfortable..

:blink:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 23 Jan 2023, 10:53 am » wrote: Yeah, they got rid of mcveigh in a quick hurry. 

Interesting note: One of the things that radicalized mcveigh was black soldiers being allowed to wear "black power" shirts on base. He responded by purchasing a "white power" shirt - and was promptly disciplined.
I think he's alive. :lol:  

Majik

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegas » 23 Jan 2023, 10:19 am » wrote: Interesting. the elevator company key to all of this. Also, if info is being taken offline and restricted, then that, in of itself, is a red flag.
There are so many unanswered questions regarding that day......that are red flags .....and can no longer be found online because Google and the powers that be worked diligently to scuttle most of the sites dedicated toThe 9/11 truth movement.
9/11pilotsfortruth.org  for example in 2002 was a site that had around 2000 pilots both commercial and military questioning the narrative that a few flight lessons by these terrorists was not enough training for them to be able to even plot a course never mind actually flying the planes.
while also  on that site there was about 200 WTC employees that got mysterious phone calls on the evening of 9/10 being told not to show up for work on 9/11.
yeah, even today the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Majik

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 23 Jan 2023, 10:47 am » wrote: Bush Sr. was bubba's rabbi - and button man. The day Pappy died, the Clinton's lost their mojo and the demonrat party stopped bowing before them. Hell, they hated hitlery so much they refused to steal the election for her.
I watched Biden's inauguration and all 3 presidential families ....The Bush's , The Clinton's and The Obama's  looked like they just won the lottery together.
it was digesting ....

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Politics: Globalist

Cannonpointer » 23 Jan 2023, 11:13 am » wrote: Is that a fact? Where did you get that fact?

At what temperature does jet fuel burn? At what temperature do iron girders melt?

Does "wreak havoc" mean "cause to fall in their own footprint?"
Facts:
Planes hit the World Trade Center
A Plane hit the Pentagon
Covid is a Disease
There is a vaccine for it now
Masks prevent the spread of Covid
Trump lost the 2020 election the same way he won the 2016 election
Trump's supporters stormed the Capital Building
If you can't believe the sky is blue and it makes you angry than perhaps you're the one not being open minded.Image
 This was a gift from Russia. It sits in New Jersey.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Monderegal » 23 Jan 2023, 12:49 pm » wrote: Facts:
Planes hit the World Trade Center

No ****. Nobody denied that, fruitcake. The conflict lies in how they fell and how two pplanes can take down both towers the same exact way without human ingenuity. 

Also, building 7 was not hit. 
A Plane hit the Pentagon
No evidence of that. No video. Except that useless one where you can't see crap. No plane shown in the wreckage. 

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Vegas » 23 Jan 2023, 10:45 am » wrote: Yes. I noticed that there was no wreckage of a plane on the pentagon. Any pieces of a plane weren't showed until a couple days after the incident. 

Golfboy stated that his uncle, a firefighter at the time, was there and witnessed all of the wreckage. He said there was a plane. So, I don't know. I just can't see one in the wreckage photos. I only see pics of pieces of a plane that were published two or three days later.
So they actually trucked in accurately damaged fake plane parts just to prove that the Air Force itself did not send a cruise missile into the Pentagon? And they did this without the press even noticing?  Is that what you are saying?  And of course,the passengers of the missing plane were conveniently disappeared as well, along with all their belongings?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Xavier_Onassis » 23 Jan 2023, 1:01 pm » wrote: So they actually trucked in accurately damaged fake plane parts just to prove that the Air Force itself did not send a cruise missile into the Pentagon? And they did this without the press even noticing?  Is that what you are saying?  And of course,the passengers of the missing plane were conveniently disappeared as well, along with all their belongings?

I don't know 'how' they did it. I am saying that those plane pieces were not published until a couple days later.   It's more plausible than looking at the aerial photo and not seeing one piece of plane in the wreckage. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Monderegal » 22 Jan 2023, 7:03 pm » wrote: Well as far as the buildings falling down it was probably because they were hit by planes, not explosives. Building 7 too. As far as the missing money, I would like to know where you are hearing that from. Also, the word from Washington is that George W Bush went 9 days with little or no sleep after 9/11. I have my sources on that but can't share them here.
1. Yes, we know they were hit by planes. O'tay? We got that. Thanks for telling us the obvious. The point is that the buildings fell as if they were imploded by human ingenuity. Building 7 wasn't hit. One plane for each tower. No plane for building 7. 

2. As far as Rumsfiled claiming about the missing money, it's common knowledge. Google is your friend.