This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

ScottMon » 23 Jan 2023, 6:47 pm » wrote: There's one conspiracy that has bugged me.  Bush was a business partner with the Bin Ladin family.  After 9/11, He gave permission for the Bin Ladin family to leave America while EVERY other place was grounded.   I wonder if Osama attacked because of his family's ties to the Bush family.
The planning for 9-11 started quite a while before the 2000 election. I remember reading that most of the hijackers were in the US for as long as 18-24 months prior to the attack. The ringleader, a guy named Atta I believe, was in the US as far back as early 1999 from what I can recall.

I remember reading that Osama was pretty much the black sheep of the Bin Ladin family, and most of the immediate family had actually already disowned him over his radical beliefs, prior to the attacks.

I also remember reading that Bush had allowed the Bin Ladins that were in the US to leave after the attack because they were afraid their lives might be in danger because of their relation to Osama.

I haven't read about the attack in years, but did in the immediate aftermath, as most everyone else.

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Politics: Globalist

RedheadedStranger » 23 Jan 2023, 7:11 pm » wrote: The planning for 9-11 started quite a while before the 2000 election. I remember reading that most of the hijackers were in the US for as long as 18-24 months prior to the attack. The ringleader, a guy named Atta I believe, was in the US as far back as early 1999 from what I can recall.

I remember reading that Osama was pretty much the black sheep of the Bin Ladin family, and most of the immediate family had actually already disowned him over his radical beliefs, prior to the attacks.

I also remember reading that Bush had allowed the Bin Ladins that were in the US to leave after the attack because they were afraid their lives might be in danger because of their relation to Osama.

I haven't read about the attack in years, but did in the immediate aftermath, as most everyone else.

That's my understanding too. It isn't really recent news but I have a copy of the 9/11 commission report that was written after a lot of extremely pissed people wanted all the data that the government knew about this. It reveals some of the sources and methods that the CIA uses to gain intelligence and basically reads like this is all we know down to the very last detail. I also read "The Looming Tower: Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11" which is a more recent book a few months ago which offers a much more detailed account of what happened with 9/11 from the very start of Islamic extremism as an Islamic movement.

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Jan 2023, 6:37 pm » wrote: there relationship is unknown, according to the official story. But we do know these israelis lived in florida nearby the terrorists as they were taking flying lessons

Actually Israel was in crisis mode after 9/11. They deeply feared that the Jewish state would be blamed for the attacks.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Monderegal » 23 Jan 2023, 7:47 pm » wrote: Actually Israel was in crisis mode after 9/11. They deeply feared that the Jewish state would be blamed for the attacks.

maybe because they knew they were responsible

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

FOS » 23 Jan 2023, 8:53 pm » wrote: maybe because they knew they were responsible

the whole deep state was nervous for about a week after 9/11

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Jantje_Smit » 23 Jan 2023, 11:18 am » wrote: Oh, I argued for months about it, but it doesn't do any good... it's like the JFK assassination, it's obvious that the official story is **** and there are plenty of conspiracy theories that make much more sense, everyone know but nothing ever happens...

Just for fun, about those engines..

This is the Pentagon

And this is from a real plane crash....

Spot the differences

Is one from a crash in a field skidding to a stop and the other bashed into the side of a concrete building?
That would be a huge difference.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
ScottMon » 23 Jan 2023, 6:47 pm » wrote: There's one conspiracy that has bugged me.  Bush was a business partner with the Bin Ladin family.  After 9/11, He gave permission for the Bin Ladin family to leave America while EVERY other place was grounded.   I wonder if Osama attacked because of his family's ties to the Bush family.
I heard it was because this relationship was known that they were "evacuated" from the U.S.
They feared becoming targets at some near point in time.
From multiple sources...

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

In 1996, when Bin Laden initially declared his Jihad on the United States, his reasoning (as stated by him) was because we had US Troops on sacred Saudi soil....  Later he expanded his list of grievances regarding America to include our involvement in Iraq, and our subsequent establishment of a military presence there as well amongst other issues... It was not just the US he had declared his Jihad on... He was at war with any Western / Christian countries that also had a presence on what he deemed Islamic lands.. He was also at war with any fellow Muslims who did not subscribe to his hardline Wahhabi interpretation of Islam.. 

As for Bin Laden's family, they supposedly publicly disowned him in 1994 after he was stripped of his Saudi citizenship ... He'd been expelled from the country since 1991.. I wouldn't be surprised if he maintained if he continued receiving support from some in his family.. He had like 50 siblings .. 

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

RedheadedStranger » 23 Jan 2023, 7:11 pm » wrote: The planning for 9-11 started quite a while before the 2000 election. I remember reading that most of the hijackers were in the US for as long as 18-24 months prior to the attack. The ringleader, a guy named Atta I believe, was in the US as far back as early 1999 from what I can recall.

True, and great points..
Yes, Bin Laden  had already been disowned by his family in 1994, before he declared his Jihad against against the US in 1996..

And also true the 2001 attack was 3 years in the planning before everything was ready to go... This is a point which those who insist the Bush administration was involved in the planning refuse to accept.. 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Kobia2 » 24 Jan 2023, 12:33 am » wrote:        True, and great points..
Yes, Bin Laden  had already been disowned by his family in 1994, before he declared his Jihad against against the US in 1996..

And also true the 2001 attack was 3 years in the planning before everything was ready to go... This is a point which those who insist the Bush administration was involved in the planning refuse to accept.. 
nobody here has blamed Bush.  Where do you get this stuff?

I mean just cuz he was president when it happened.. I mean if I was president, I would do a better job of protecting the country.. but that’s just incompetence, not malice.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Vegas » 22 Jan 2023, 1:36 pm » wrote: Yeah yeah yeah....you all will call me a conspiracy theorist, blah blah blah...and yes, I know it happened over two decades ago...blah blah blah...

To this I reply, I don't care. 

Below, I listed the things that still bother me. I have listened to the science on both sides, I have listened to the arguments on both sides. I am just not convinced that 19 rag heads could pull this off with box cutters. 

1. When you compare the twin towers falling next to past controlled demolitions, they fell the same. Straight down, as if the physics was controlled by human ingenuity. And yes, I have listened to all the experts about how it could be possible...but it's also not probable. Especially three buildings. 

2. Building 7 wasn't hit. 

3. On 9/10, Rumfield announced that 2.3 trillion dollars had gone missing. On 9/11, a plane crashed into the accounting side of the pentagon. 

4. It makes more sense that the plane going down in Pennsylvania was because the goat ropers probably didn't know how to fly the plane. Not because passengers rebelled. A rebellion makes for good emotionally charged narrative to get the public ready to support any counterattack from our government. 

5. A new elevator maintenance company was hired months before 9/11. They easily had access to the building's blueprints and structural network.

I am bothered by the fact that the US didn't nuke and gas all of Afghanistan into oblivion instead of sending our men to die over there.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

True. Another thing that has bothered me is that Gore should have won the 2000 election. The recount in Florida was a mess and there were too many biased authorities overseeing it. I have to wonder if Bush had to win no matter what, since 9/11 was already in plans. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Monderegal » 23 Jan 2023, 12:49 pm » wrote: Facts:

A Plane hit the Pentagon 
You have any pictures of that "fact"?

:rofl:  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 24 Jan 2023, 10:13 am » wrote: True. Another thing that has bothered me is that Gore should have won the 2000 election. The recount in Florida was a mess and there were too many biased authorities overseeing it. I have to wonder if Bush had to win no matter what, since 9/11 was already in plans.

Bush himself had nothing to do with it.

The true masterminds of 9/11 were Wolfowitz, Bremer and Cheney

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

SJConspirator » 24 Jan 2023, 10:43 am » wrote: Bush himself had nothing to do with it.

How do you know? And Cheney was Bush's VP.  You're saying that Bush knew nothing of what his own VP was doing?

FJB

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 24 Jan 2023, 10:43 am » wrote: Bush himself had nothing to do with it.

Did they fly the planes?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

9/11 was a crime. In any other criminal trial, motive is looked at. A husband cashing in on life insurance by murdering his wife for example.

It's amazing that 9/11 led to the collection of $billions by Cheney and Bremer, but they are not even suspects

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

FJB » 24 Jan 2023, 10:45 am » wrote: Did they fly the planes?

Is that supposed to refute something?

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 24 Jan 2023, 10:38 am » wrote: You have any pictures of that "fact"?

I'm sorry the CNN cameras didn't catch the plane crash.

FJB

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 24 Jan 2023, 10:48 am » wrote: Is that supposed to refute something?

Just asking a question about your "opinion"