By nuckin futz
24 Jan 2023, 12:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Taipan » 24 Jan 2023, 2:03 pm » wrote: I am a mercenary..
Bounty-Hunter?      ( I wish)
This is why I get paid the big bucks.

No,......I will not hunt you down.
Peace.                                                                

Go in peace.                                     Image  .

https://youtu.be/dQsjAbZDx-4

[img]blob:5787b1aa-c02b-4537-bad9-7712e1d8f3ad[/img]
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H746b9477ff2 ... .jpg_.webp

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

FOS » 24 Jan 2023, 3:46 pm » wrote: People making money from having money is what ruins modern economies. This clearly creates the snowballing issue of bad wealth distribution
I imagine that you might have noted that the German economy did not improve between September 1939 and April of 1945.
I think one might surmise that the NSDAP did NOT result in an improved distribution of wealth.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Xavier_Onassis » 24 Jan 2023, 4:42 pm » wrote: I imagine that you might have noted that the German economy did not improve between September 1939 and April of 1945.
I think one might surmise that the NSDAP did NOT result in an improved distribution of wealth.
This is false and stupid. Adolf became dictator in 1933. Look at this graph Image

it amazes me that you feel the need to just blatantly make up **** lol. Even mainstream historians who hate Hitler will admit that the 'economic miracle' was a real thing

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Thanks for your input, FOS

Did the economy improve for Jews by 1945?
Oh, wait; there weren't any Jews left!
Crispy Critters!
:rolleyes:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 24 Jan 2023, 6:25 pm » wrote: Thanks for your input, FOS

Did the economy improve for Jews by 1945?
Oh, wait; there weren't any Jews left!
Crispy Critters!
no. certainly the NSDAP decided that germany was for the germans. There certainly were some individual jews/other ethnicities who benefited...if they were declared honorary aryans by hitler (maurice ashley for example) or if they had been married to germans prior to the NSDAP acquiring control. 

but this is interesting because most economists will inform you have immigration and having a larger populatiopn labor market is supposed to be GOOD for the economy. The NSDAP managed to shrikl the labor market while simultaneously greatly improving the economy. Interesting to note.

jack

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 24 Jan 2023, 12:30 am » wrote: 1) i consider it obvious that membership to a nation IS based on ancestry and intrinsic characteristics. And everyone agrees with this as well.

The above being obviously not obvious it is obvious that anyone who believes it is a numbskull.

"Membership to a nation IS based on" citizenship, that and nothing else. Further elaboration not necessary,

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

FOS » 24 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm » wrote: This is false and stupid. Adolf became dictator in 1933. Look at this graph Image

it amazes me that you feel the need to just blatantly make up **** lol. Even mainstream historians who hate Hitler will admit that the 'economic miracle' was a real thing
You own damn graph demonstrates that  the German per capita income was WORSE in 1945 than in 1930.
Mongering a war resulted in millions of Germans dying needlessly because of the horrible actio0ns of Hitler.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 25 Jan 2023, 10:06 am » wrote: You own damn graph demonstrates that  the German per capita income was WORSE in 1945 than in 1930.
Mongering a war resulted in millions of Germans dying needlessly because of the horrible actio0ns of Hitler.
Hitler accounts for about 70 million dead! :twisted:   :twisted:   :twisted:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 25 Jan 2023, 10:18 am » wrote: Hitler accounts for about 70 million dead! :twisted:   :twisted:   :twisted:  

I though Hitler was 6 million and Chairman Mao did 60 million of his own left to stave to death. Do believe there were 20 or 30 million died under Stalin.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus'omh » 25 Jan 2023, 10:25 am » wrote: I though Hitler was 6 million and Chairman Mao did 60 million of his own left to stave to death. Do believe there were 20 or 30 million died under Stalin.
Documenting Numbers of Victims of the Holocaust and Nazi ... hundreds, possibly thousands (possibly also counted in part under the 70,000 repeat criminal offenders and so-called asocials noted above) Jewish Loss by Location of Death With regard to the number of Jews who died in the Holocaust, best estimates for the breakdown of Jewish loss according to location of death follow:People also search for

Majik

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 25 Jan 2023, 10:43 am » wrote: Documenting Numbers of Victims of the Holocaust and Nazi ... hundreds, possibly thousands (possibly also counted in part under the 70,000 repeat criminal offenders and so-called asocials noted above) Jewish Loss by Location of Death With regard to the number of Jews who died in the Holocaust, best estimates for the breakdown of Jewish loss according to location of death followImageeople also search for
The Red Cross European concensus of Jewish ancestry from 1939 -1943 totally disproves the numbers .....
look it up ....

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus'omh » 25 Jan 2023, 10:25 am » wrote: I though Hitler was 6 million and Chairman Mao did 60 million of his own left to stave to death. Do believe there were 20 or 30 million died under Stalin.
I think those figures are roughly accurate. But I was talking about just the number of dead due to Hitler's involvement in WWII, including famine, soldiers, civilians and all causes. :twisted:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 25 Jan 2023, 12:45 pm » wrote: I think those figures are roughly accurate. But I was talking about just the number of dead due to Hitler's involvement in WWII, including famine, soldiers, civilians and all causes. :twisted:  

twist and shout demanding everyone focus on individual topics or issues, not the whole process.

MackTheFinger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Imperialist

Nostradamus'omh » 25 Jan 2023, 2:57 pm » wrote: twist and shout demanding everyone focus on individual topics or issues, not the whole process.
Solo Responds To 'Body Double’ Conspiracy Theory' At The Kinetic Energy Convention

Kinetic Energy Expert Solo had a laugh Tuesday when he was asked about a conspiracy theory floating around that a body double filled in for him at the Kinetic Energy Convention.  Be assured that was me, he told his interviewer BUT if I ever pulled a stun like that...it would be so my worldwide Kinetic Energy fans weren't let down.

Solo is 68, but he says he's 24, suffered a electrical shock during a Kinetic Energy experiment earlier this month. After a miraculous recovery he said in a phone interview he was ready for the convention.  However, when cameras panned over to the world's most renown Kinetic Energy Expert VIP booth at GE Stadium he was not actually seen.  Since his face was covered, and he was wearing a hood and sunglasses, theories spread online that it actually wasn’t Solo at the convention. 

It’s unclear if he will be attending the next Worldwide Kinetic Convention in Barcelona later this year.  We'll just have to wait and see he said in the same phone interview.  Solo is still getting over the scandal from last year's Worldwide Kinetic Energy Convention.  Held in Paris...he punched and knocked out another expert who said his theories on Advanced Kinetic Energy were a joke and substandard.

Czesław Miłosz JR (son of the great Polish writer) was treated at the University of Paris Medical Center, where he was sedated while in critical condition.

Milosz, known as one of the other greatest minds when it comes to Kinetic Energy, suffered a broken eye socket. Following the punch he landed on the floor hitting his head and got a gash that took 136 staples to close. He was eventually transferred to the UOP Medical Center head and foot treatment center for further testing and treatment. He is currently still rehabbing...in his Warsaw APT.

When asked for a comment, he said **** him if he can't take one of my jokes...like he wanted me to do of his. It had to be meant as a joke since every great mind who has studied them knows my theories on Advanced Kinetic Energy are flawless.

Solo was fined $1,000,000 by the World Kinetic Foundation, who sponsored the convention. If he does not pay the fine or file a appeal by a unnamed date, he will be stripped of his membership and title by the Society for Research on Effectiveness of Kinetic Energy. (known as SREKE)

If you are a Kinetic Energy Research fan like I am, you know this is a great dishonor and would leave a stain on a brilliant career.
.Image   

Last edited by MackTheFinger on 26 Jan 2023, 10:13 am, edited 6 times in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 25 Jan 2023, 10:06 am » wrote: You own damn graph demonstrates that  the German per capita income was WORSE in 1945 than in 1930.

germany did not start that war.

the graph proves that fascism worked very well economically

FOS

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 25 Jan 2023, 10:18 am » wrote: Hitler accounts for about 70 million dead! Image   Image   Image

Hitler did not start ww2

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

FOS » 25 Jan 2023, 7:21 pm » wrote: Hitler did not start ww2
Oh?????Was it Jizzreal? :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 25 Jan 2023, 7:33 pm » wrote: Oh?????Was it Jizzreal? Image   Image   Image
well Winston Churchill was the person who declared war. And it was obvious he was going to from the start.

when Hitler annexed sudenteland he found a massive cache of weapons. It seems very likely that uk/France was planning to invade Germany with the help of czeckoslovakia

reason being they were both funded by jews. Jews mostly didn't like hitler

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

FOS » 25 Jan 2023, 8:48 pm » wrote: well Winston Churchill was the person who declared war. And it was obvious he was going to from the start.

when Hitler annexed sudenteland he found a massive cache of weapons. It seems very likely that uk/France was planning to invade Germany with the help of czeckoslovakia

reason being they were both funded by jews. Jews mostly didn't like hitler
Gee, I could never guess why? :die: