User avatar
By nuckin futz
24 Jan 2023, 12:17 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,401
Politics: Independent

I take no stand on this. It is up for your perusal. Comments are welcome.
https://youtu.be/lvv4AgexJPo

User avatar
Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 923

nuckinfutz » 23 Jan 2023, 10:04 pm » wrote: I take no stand on this. It is up for your perusal. Comments are welcome.
https://youtu.be/lvv4AgexJPo

"Sign in to confirm your age"

Let's see:

--No summary.

--I have to make an account to view that.

--I have to sign in to view it.


Sure, I will take time to do that!   :rofl:  

 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,140
Politics: Fascist

1) i consider it obvious that membership to a nation IS based on ancestry and intrinsic characteristics. And everyone agrees with this as well. If the USA decides that black people should be paid reparations, I am not going to get any of that money...no matter how good at twerking i may be. Therefore everyone believes that race is a critical aspect of nation and they are lying when they pretend otherwise.

2) fascism was not nostalgic. It was a very futuristic political philosophy which accepted that industrialism and secularism had made permanent changes to our society and that there was no going back. so the narrator here was just lying about fascism being nostalgic.

3) fascism...more than communism...does in fact threaten the ultra wealthy and the bourgeois. Especially national socialism, which focused on eliminating usury and rent seeking. They wanted (and succeeded at) to make the paycheck be the vast majority of everyone's income...and acquire full employment. All fascists were in fact socialist both in theory and in practice...and the narrator is simply lying egregiously to pretend otherwise.

4) the idea that fascism is anti scientific is also the opposite of the truth. Indeed it is quite hilarious to pretend that the national socialists would have some problem with the theory of evolution...because so much of their weltanshuung relied on that science. Scientists had more power in nsdap germany than they have ever had in any other political system. Again...the narrator is just lying...indeed saying the opposite of the truth.

5) fascism was not christian. Indeed the relationship between fascism and the church was always very tense. THe fascists wanted the people to see their purpose to be the thriving of their people...not the service of god.

6) A big reason why racial politics were perceived to be beneficial to socialism is because genetic similarity is tied to altruism. This is universally true of all animals. it is not necessary to consider various races to be inferior or superior...it is simply an observation of human nature. The narrator of course ignores this.

User avatar
Bob

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 327

nuckinfutz » 23 Jan 2023, 10:04 pm » wrote: I take no stand on this. It is up for your perusal. Comments are welcome.
https://youtu.be/lvv4AgexJPo

Don't want public/private partnerships, stop joining communes resulting in a situation where a corporation group develops a commune but then has no commune groupies for various control freak purposes. if  we can not buy the product or view the information without joining a commune with a contract, We not be gonna buy the product or use the service, youtube, facebook, twitter, etc."America was founded on the economic principles of the “free enterprise” system. An individual was free to operate his business under the law without government intervention and regulation. This economic system is being replaced by public (government) – private partnerships. This system is called fascism. The Constitution Party is opposed to public-private partnerships and is for a return to the true “free enterprise” system that once made our nation great and economically prosperous."

Political theory called fascism but then the same old world feudal monarchy results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp05-RGTnBI
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,629

nuckin futz » 23 Jan 2023, 10:04 pm » wrote: I take no stand on this. It is up for your perusal. Comments are welcome.
https://youtu.be/lvv4AgexJPo
you are at its core. You sit there projecting it on others resisting your mantra.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 3,700
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
LincolnNebraska » 23 Jan 2023, 11:27 pm » wrote: "Sign in to confirm your age"

Let's see:

--No summary.

--I have to make an account to view that.

--I have to sign in to view it.

Sure, I will take time to do that!   Image
He's not always on the ball.
I even have an account and I'm still too lazy to see what he has no opinion on...
:ninja:  

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 3,700
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
FOS » 24 Jan 2023, 12:30 am » wrote: 1) i consider it obvious that membership to a nation IS based on ancestry and intrinsic characteristics. And everyone agrees with this as well. If the USA decides that black people should be paid reparations, I am not going to get any of that money...no matter how good at twerking i may be. Therefore everyone believes that race is a critical aspect of nation and they are lying when they pretend otherwise.

2) fascism was not nostalgic. It was a very futuristic political philosophy which accepted that industrialism and secularism had made permanent changes to our society and that there was no going back. so the narrator here was just lying about fascism being nostalgic.

3) fascism...more than communism...does in fact threaten the ultra wealthy and the bourgeois. Especially national socialism, which focused on eliminating usury and rent seeking. They wanted (and succeeded at) to make the paycheck be the vast majority of everyone's income...and acquire full employment. All fascists were in fact socialist both in theory and in practice...and the narrator is simply lying egregiously to pretend otherwise.

4) the idea that fascism is anti scientific is also the opposite of the truth. Indeed it is quite hilarious to pretend that the national socialists would have some problem with the theory of evolution...because so much of their weltanshuung relied on that science. Scientists had more power in nsdap germany than they have ever had in any other political system. Again...the narrator is just lying...indeed saying the opposite of the truth.

5) fascism was not christian. Indeed the relationship between fascism and the church was always very tense. THe fascists wanted the people to see their purpose to be the thriving of their people...not the service of god.

6) A big reason why racial politics were perceived to be beneficial to socialism is because genetic similarity is tied to altruism. This is universally true of all animals. it is not necessary to consider various races to be inferior or superior...it is simply an observation of human nature. The narrator of course ignores this.
With this commentary it is obvious you watched this. Thank you. Saves me some time.

I am now dropping my twerking classes as well. It is to no avail...
I cannot be singled out for an unearned freebie after all. It's my race that gets in the way.

The Man on the Street type questioning shows that the average person walking around is generally not very broadened. The simple history, geography, political topics are over their heads. So, stomping about yelling about fascism?
How fascism is to be understood as much more than a popular talking point controlled by idiots is beyond me. I freely admit to having no special knowledge of it because it takes a modicum of education and decluttering of the "history we have been taught".

I am not for or against **** I know little about. I'm smart enough to figure that much out...
Antifa? I've seen "them" answer questions on Man on the Street type videos. Whatta **** joke.
 

User avatar
Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 736
Politics: Progressive

“THEY” don’t need fascism

They have created “the manufacturing of consent “ decades ago by putting us in our opposing corners

This country is ****

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,145
Politics: Nationalist

Change thread title

"The solution = Fascism in the United states"

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,864

DeezerShoove » 24 Jan 2023, 8:13 am » wrote: He's not always on the ball.
I even have an account and I'm still too lazy to see what he has no opinion on...
Image
Can you believe it? Claims he has no opinion.

This thread is similar to me starting a thead.

Subject: Pick a Topic
I have no opinion, talk amongst yourselves.

This guy is the DUMBEST MOTHER **** I have ever encountered.
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,629

Mrkelly » 24 Jan 2023, 10:33 am » wrote: “THEY” don’t need fascism

They have created “the manufacturing of consent “ decades ago by putting us in our opposing corners

This country is ****
was, not is anymore. just not corrected completely yet. Tough to get career corruption out of office in a civil process.

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Posts: 2,484
Politics: Libertarian

FOS » 24 Jan 2023, 12:30 am » wrote: 1) i consider it obvious that membership to a nation IS based on ancestry and intrinsic characteristics. And everyone agrees with this as well. If the USA decides that black people should be paid reparations, I am not going to get any of that money...no matter how good at twerking i may be. Therefore everyone believes that race is a critical aspect of nation and they are lying when they pretend otherwise.

2) fascism was not nostalgic. It was a very futuristic political philosophy which accepted that industrialism and secularism had made permanent changes to our society and that there was no going back. so the narrator here was just lying about fascism being nostalgic.

3) fascism...more than communism...does in fact threaten the ultra wealthy and the bourgeois. Especially national socialism, which focused on eliminating usury and rent seeking. They wanted (and succeeded at) to make the paycheck be the vast majority of everyone's income...and acquire full employment. All fascists were in fact socialist both in theory and in practice...and the narrator is simply lying egregiously to pretend otherwise.

4) the idea that fascism is anti scientific is also the opposite of the truth. Indeed it is quite hilarious to pretend that the national socialists would have some problem with the theory of evolution...because so much of their weltanshuung relied on that science. Scientists had more power in nsdap germany than they have ever had in any other political system. Again...the narrator is just lying...indeed saying the opposite of the truth.

5) fascism was not christian. Indeed the relationship between fascism and the church was always very tense. THe fascists wanted the people to see their purpose to be the thriving of their people...not the service of god.

6) A big reason why racial politics were perceived to be beneficial to socialism is because genetic similarity is tied to altruism. This is universally true of all animals. it is not necessary to consider various races to be inferior or superior...it is simply an observation of human nature. The narrator of course ignores this.
Texans don't like facism, nazism, communism, socialism, totalitarianism, queerism, or trannyism.
We are politely asking you people to leave.......and never come back.

But, we do like the highly intelligent German White People......if they believe in democracy 
& capitalism.            We celebrate Oktoberfest.    Good German beer(Lowenbrau), dancing, 
laughter, & good-will all around.
Just like the Irish have their day with green beer & Shamrock laughter & dancing.
Just like the Mexicans have their day with Cinco de Mayo.
We are Texans.  And Oklahoma is our little brother.       
Some of the best cowboys on Earth today are coming out of OK.
(Don't say that in an Abilene barroom.!!    It will start a fight......very quickly.)

We are Catholic, Pentecostals, & Southern Baptists.
We carry guns.......& we know how to use them.

Comprende, Senor ?

https://youtu.be/68cbjlLFl4U








 

User avatar
Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 736
Politics: Progressive

Nostradamus'omh » 24 Jan 2023, 11:15 am » wrote: was, not is anymore. just not corrected completely yet. Tough to get career corruption out of office in a civil process.
what do you suggest sole?   Civil War?   ( kind of an ironic name)

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,864

Nostradamus'omh » 24 Jan 2023, 11:15 am » wrote: was, not is anymore. just not corrected completely yet. Tough to get career corruption out of office in a civil process.
I will take you off ignore under the following condition.
When you respond to me, stop the psychobabble.
I have seen some of your posts without psychobabble.

You can psychobabble other people, don't psychobabble to me.

respond as you see fit.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,402
Politics: Republican

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 11:55 am » wrote: I will take you off ignore under the following condition.
When you respond to me, stop the psychobabble.
I have seen some of your posts without psychobabble.

You can psychobabble other people, don't psychobabble to me.

respond as you see fit.
I've called him out as a faker on numerous occasions.  Glad you see this as well.
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,401
Politics: Independent

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 10:55 am » wrote: Can you believe it? Claims he has no opinion.

This thread is similar to me starting a thead.

Subject: Pick a Topic
I have no opinion, talk amongst yourselves.

This guy is the DUMBEST MOTHER **** I have ever encountered.
BANNED ****!!! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
 

User avatar
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,864

 
Image   Image   Image   Image  
 
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,401
Politics: Independent

Nostradamus'omh » 24 Jan 2023, 7:55 am » wrote: you are at its core. You sit there projecting it on others resisting your mantra.
GET LOST! *******!
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,401
Politics: Independent

Taipan » 24 Jan 2023, 11:16 am » wrote: Texans don't like facism, nazism, communism, socialism, totalitarianism, queerism, or trannyism.
We are politely asking you people to leave.......and never come back.

But, we do like the highly intelligent German White People......if they believe in democracy 
& capitalism.            We celebrate Oktoberfest.    Good German beer(Lowenbrau), dancing, 
laughter, & good-will all around.
Just like the Irish have their day with green beer & Shamrock laughter & dancing.
Just like the Mexicans have their day with Cinco de Mayo.
We are Texans.  And Oklahoma is our little brother.       
Some of the best cowboys on Earth today are coming out of OK.
(Don't say that in an Abilene barroom.!!    It will start a fight......very quickly.)

We are Catholic, Pentecostals, & Southern Baptists.
We carry guns.......& we know how to use them.

Comprende, Senor ?

https://youtu.be/68cbjlLFl4U
There are many different interpretations of FASCISM, and this is why I seek y'alls opinions on it. I am opposed to any "ISM" as it is usually something alien to the American Way! @Taipan  
Image
 
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Posts: 2,484
Politics: Libertarian

nuckinfutz » 24 Jan 2023, 12:45 pm » wrote: There are many different interpretations of FASCISM, and this is why I seek y'alls opinions on it. I am opposed to any "ISM" as it is usually something alien to the American Way! @Taipan  
Image

Sir,
We can work together.
I am Libertarian.
I seek freedom for all tribes.

Peace, Brother.                                               
:)                                   

@Z09  
@sooted up Cyndi  
@Justthetruth  
@Squatchman  
@Skans