This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
walkingstick

Share      Unread post

biden's nato forcing nations to increase sending military weapons into ukraine. as a way of saving lives, russia will start using strategic nuclear weapons. and blow up the polish delivery system. (i think russia will target the german leopard production plant. and expand biden's war into germany. )

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
walkingstick » 24 Jan 2023, 9:03 am » wrote: biden's nato forcing nations to increase sending military weapons into ukraine. as a way of saving lives, russia will start using strategic nuclear weapons. and blow up the polish delivery system. (i think russia will target the german leopard production plant. and expand biden's war into germany. )
You probably meant "tactical", for reasons you wouldn't understand.

slideman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

walkingstick » 24 Jan 2023, 9:03 am » wrote: biden's nato forcing nations to increase sending military weapons into ukraine. as a way of saving lives, russia will start using strategic nuclear weapons. and blow up the polish delivery system. (i think russia will target the german leopard production plant. and expand biden's war into germany. )
Any first use of nuclear weapons by Russia whatsoever should be considered by the United States as an attack on the United States to be retaliated against as such.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

slideman » 24 Jan 2023, 7:04 pm » wrote: Any first use of nuclear weapons by Russia whatsoever should be considered by the United States as an attack on the United States to be retaliated against as such.
Biden is doing a fine job...don't you think???     Image  

Will this be Biden's legacy?

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

slideman » 24 Jan 2023, 7:04 pm » wrote: Any first use of nuclear weapons by Russia whatsoever should be considered by the United States as an attack on the United States to be retaliated against as such.
Hey.....cool...that's great on paper but looks different when that mushroom cloud is centered over Seattle. This isn't a game of twister you and Biden are playing.

Varnaj42

Share      Unread post

Nuclear or not if Russia targets anything in Poland or Germany it will be the last thing they ever do.  And let the globalists take note of our response.   Be warned globalists.   You will be next.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Politics: Libertarian

Mr. Putin,
Do you wish to **** ?
Good.
We know how to 
Reeal good.

I am going to **** you up........real nice.           
     :)  
@Cannonpointer  
@righteous  
@FOS  

"War........is the nature of the Beast".
                                                                           Casca.
                                                                           The Eternal Mercenary.             
:ninja:  

@Z09  says...........stand-back, cowboy.
      "Do not strike  him".
Orders.
I got him.

--OK.
--but if you don't.............I will chew this punk into hell.
Anytime.                                     :)  

https://youtu.be/KyDLwAZWe6s

walkingstick

Share      Unread post

biden loves the thought of nuclear war. gives him an orgasms. nuclear war is for sure. no way of stopping biden; with his jerk off diplomacy. who will survive? for sure all usa warmongering citizens will be killed. few survivals in chile and south africa.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

Varnaj42 » 24 Jan 2023, 7:42 pm » wrote: Nuclear or not if Russia targets anything in Poland or Germany it will be the last thing they ever do.  And let the globalists take note of our response.   Be warned globalists.   You will be next.
We are the globalists.

walkingstick

Share      Unread post

biden sends tanks to biden's ukraine war. look for russia to respond with a nuclear attach on usa. if this does not cause russia to order a nuclear first strike on usa, what will be biden's next move? we all know, biden loves the thought of a world war 2 nuclear war. let the fire works show begin!!!! what's to loose? usa is already going to hell. put the miserable usa out of its misery.

Varnaj42

Share      Unread post

This is, after all, a Liberal Forum.   So naturally there are plenty of globalists here.   There was a time when to be a liberal meant one was a progressive thinker.  No more.  I was a liberal democrat in JFK's tenure.  He was a true liberal who fought communism.   Things have changed.  Now to be a liberal means one is a communist.   Under pure liberalism each of us is endowed with the ability to create our own future.  Under communism each of us is told what to do and how to think and in return we each receive the basics with which to maintain our lives.   The liberals of yesteryear were the dreamers, the visionaries.  The liberals of today are those who obey... or else.   The liberals of today are globalists.

Are you really a globlaist?   Really?   I pity you.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

Varnaj42 » 24 Jan 2023, 10:25 pm » wrote: This is, after all, a Liberal Forum.   So naturally there are plenty of globalists here.   There was a time when to be a liberal meant one was a progressive thinker.  No more.  I was a liberal democrat in JFK's tenure.  He was a true liberal who fought communism.   Things have changed.  Now to be a liberal means one is a communist.   Under pure liberalism each of us is endowed with the ability to create our own future.  Under communism each of us is told what to do and how to think and in return we each receive the basics with which to maintain our lives.   The liberals of yesteryear were the dreamers, the visionaries.  The liberals of today are those who obey... or else.   The liberals of today are globalists.

Are you really a globlaist?   Really?   I pity you.
I meant, of course, that our side in the Russian/Ukraine conflict are the globalists.

NATO

Varnaj42

Share      Unread post

RedheadedStranger » 24 Jan 2023, 10:40 pm » wrote: I meant, of course, that our side in the Russian/Ukraine conflict are the globalists.

NATO
I understand you better now.   Insofar as the Ukraine war is concerned let me say that I am biased in favor of my country of origin.  I have relatives there and I keep an apartment, a second home in Ukraine.   I used to have great respect for Putin.  Now I would like to but how to do it in face of the obvious facts that he has turned against everything that is right and correct, trading lives for a measly point or two of personal aggrandizement.  His excuses?   The Azov regiment is a bunch of Nazis?   Well so what?  How can one little bunch of left over Nazis threaten the great (post) Soviet Union.  No.  Putin is only using that as an excuse.   Like many men he thinks with his penis instead of his mind.   So be it...   Putin has no honor left.  Russia must be defeated on the field of battle.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Varnaj42 » 24 Jan 2023, 7:42 pm » wrote: Nuclear or not if Russia targets anything in Poland or Germany it will be the last thing they ever do.  And let the globalists take note of our response.   Be warned globalists.   You will be next.
The globalists are the ones with their hands in your *** directing you to spew this ****. 

The globalists WANT war between the U.S. and Russia - and they need useful idiots to beat the war drums. When you get tired of it, they'll have another idiot to take your place. 

How about pulling your head out and directing your anger against the folks causing this war - and if you say that's Russia, it's your code word for requesting some *** dick. 

No offense. :)

walkingstick

Share      Unread post

un-marked submarines waiting to blowup ships delivering usa tanks to ukraine!!! who will biden blame? (bet biden will blow up the ships, as a propaganda way of starting his nuclear war. stupid usa people will believe any thing the powder puff usa media babbles.

Varnaj42

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Jan 2023, 1:08 am » wrote: The globalists are the ones with their hands in your *** directing you to spew this ****. 

The globalists WANT war between the U.S. and Russia - and they need useful idiots to beat the war drums. When you get tired of it, they'll have another idiot to take your place. 

How about pulling your head out and directing your anger against the folks causing this war - and if you say that's Russia, it's your code word for requesting some *** dick. 

No offense. Image
Nice try...

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Brilliant refutation. :)

Keep beating those war drums - Soros is counting on you to put Russia in its place. 

walkingstick

Share      Unread post

using nato, biden is now in command of the german military. first command will be the invasion of France. then on to the Saudi oil fields.  

Varnaj42

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Jan 2023, 2:48 am » wrote: Brilliant refutation. Image

Keep beating those war drums - Soros is counting on you to put Russia in its place.
Nice try...