This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

7 dead after shootings at two California farms, suspect in custody

A “disgruntled worker” allegedly killed seven co-workers and injured another in shootings at a pair of nurseries in the Northern California city of Half Moon Bay on Monday afternoon, officials and reports said. 

The suspect, identified as 67-year-old Chunli Zhao, later turned himself in to authorities following the bloodshed that came just two days after the Golden State was rocked by another mass shooting that left 11 dead at a ballroom in Monterey Park outside Los Angeles, authorities said. 

https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/7-dead-in ... d-reports/

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Huey » 24 Jan 2023, 12:16 pm » wrote: 7 dead after shootings at two California farms, suspect in custody

A “disgruntled worker” allegedly killed seven co-workers and injured another in shootings at a pair of nurseries in the Northern California city of Half Moon Bay on Monday afternoon, officials and reports said. 

The suspect, identified as 67-year-old Chunli Zhao, later turned himself in to authorities following the bloodshed that came just two days after the Golden State was rocked by another mass shooting that left 11 dead at a ballroom in Monterey Park outside Los Angeles, authorities said. 

he was probably traumatized from being forced to wear a mask for two plus years and locked down like a rat in a cage.

PMSD
Post Mask Stress Disorder

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

The more guns are in circulation, the more people are going to get shot.
That is the ONE THING you rwnj's will never understand.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 24 Jan 2023, 12:33 pm » wrote: The more guns are in circulation, the more people are going to get shot.
Idiots like you will never understand......

"Where there is a will there's a way"

Last edited by Selaphobia on 25 Jan 2023, 2:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

It’s an invasion!

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Xavier_Onassis » 24 Jan 2023, 12:33 pm » wrote: The more guns are in circulation, the more people are going to get shot.
The NRA- "No thoughts, no prayers" get more guns! :twisted:   :twisted:   :twisted:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Huey » 24 Jan 2023, 12:16 pm » wrote: 7 dead after shootings at two California farms, suspect in custody

I would bet dollars to **** that he's a Democrat.

Skans

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 24 Jan 2023, 12:48 pm » wrote: The NRA- "No thoughts, no prayers" get more guns! Image   Image   Image
I have two that I'm seriously considering.  I really, really, really want this integrally suppressed 9mm:

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

off-white supremacists!  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

LincolnNebraska » 24 Jan 2023, 1:11 pm » wrote: off-white supremacists!
Offing White supremacists seems rather drastic, but what the hell, why not give it a try?

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 24 Jan 2023, 1:16 pm » wrote: Offing White supremacists seems rather drastic, but what the hell, why not give it a try?

go for it!

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

I could give you the stats, but since they are not on your side, you wouldn't listen anyway. You prefer CNN over facts. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
nuckinfutz » 24 Jan 2023, 12:48 pm » wrote: The NRA- "No thoughts, no prayers" get more guns! Image   Image   Image
Spoken like a true prog.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Xavier_Onassis » 24 Jan 2023, 1:16 pm » wrote: Offing White supremacists seems rather drastic, but what the hell, why not give it a try?
With guns?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Skans » 24 Jan 2023, 1:10 pm » wrote: I have two that I'm seriously considering.  I really, really, really want this integrally suppressed 9mm:

Looks like a ******* to clean,
This one looks interesting too.
.22LR

Pastor Blast

Share      Unread post

Politics: Globalist

Angry old men. Beyond the Asion connection typically mass shooters are much younger.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

My instincts were accurate again.

Skans

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 24 Jan 2023, 11:36 pm » wrote: Looks like a ******* to clean,
.22LR
Talk about a ******* to clean!  I have the Mark II - perhaps one of the more difficult guns to take apart and get back together.  On mine, some crud built up on a sear/plunger connected to the trigger.  Often the gun wouldn't fire when I pulled the trigger.  It wasn't until I was down to the very last part in the frame that I saw the problem!  Mer-Fer!!!  Cleaned it and it runs like a champ.  But, the time I had into taking the thing apart and getting it back together is ridiculous.

I hear that subsequent versions are quite as bad......I heard.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

DeezerShoove » 24 Jan 2023, 11:36 pm » wrote: Looks like a ******* to clean,
.22LR
I have a S&W Victory, but not the target model like the one in the picture but they do have one too.

They are nifty little pistols that are pretty damn accurate and fun to shoot.

There are several configurations of the Victory you can buy from the factory, and a ton of accessories/modifications you can add or do to them.

Mine requires an allen wrench to take down, but I'm not sure about the newer models. I'm pretty sure I paid less that $300 for mine, several years back.

FJB

Share      Unread post

legal gun owners are not the problem.