This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Classified documents found at Mike Pence's home, lawyer says

NEW YORK (AP) — Documents with classified markings were discovered in former Vice President Mike Pence's Indiana Home last week, according to his attorney.

Sounds like the Democrats are planting evidence (again)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyer-class ... 03729.html

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I'm beginning to think the FBI needs to search every home and office of everyone who has ever had access to classified documents.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Apparently the regulations about keeping classified documents secret are lax. But why assume that Mike Pence would never keep a few documents? Why assume that he would need to be framed?

They almost certainly classify too many documents, thinking, "better to mark this classified, than to catch Hell for not doing so".

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

HANG MIKE PENCE!

Oh wait... is that the right chant this time?

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

ConsRule » 24 Jan 2023, 12:56 pm » wrote: I'm beginning to think the FBI needs to search every home and office of everyone who has ever had access to classified documents.
How about the FBI can go F-off, and our elected officials can grab hold of that rogue agency and ****-can 90% of them.  I hired Trump to be CEO. None of us ever got the opportunity to hire a stinking FBI agent.  So, I say that the President can have all of the classified documents he wants and he can divulge them to We, The People, or the Chinks for all I care.  Either would be better than what we presently have - the FBI and CIA telling our elected officials what people can and cannot see.

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

RedheadedStranger » 24 Jan 2023, 2:45 pm » wrote: HANG MIKE PENCE!

If one wants to even APPEAR something other than hypocritical, one should not treat the discovery of documents at an ex-Vice President's house any differently depending on their political party.  Wouldn't you agree?

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 2:49 pm » wrote: If one wants to even APPEAR something other than hypocritical, one should not treat the discovery of documents at an ex-Vice President's house any differently depending on their political party.  Wouldn't you agree?
The story I read said that Pence himself found the docs and contacted the Archives to come get them.

That makes him cleaner than Biden and Trump both, does it not?

P.S.

Pence is as dirty as the rest of them in my book.
​​​​​​

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

RedheadedStranger » 24 Jan 2023, 2:52 pm » wrote: The story I read said that Pence himself found the docs and contacted the Archives to come get them.

P.S.

​​​​​​
probably just love letters, **** napkins, personal stuff, just like Trump had.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

RedheadedStranger » 24 Jan 2023, 2:45 pm » wrote: HANG MIKE PENCE!

Nah.  The defense of Biden is how he handled it.  Pence handled it better.  He initiated the search and it was reported right away and the docs were returned.  They didn't wait 2 months to release the news to the public. 

maineman

Share      Unread post

RedheadedStranger » 24 Jan 2023, 2:52 pm » wrote: The story I read said that Pence himself found the docs and contacted the Archives to come get them.

P.S.

​​​​​​
it depends on what the documents were and who he let look at them I would suppose.

The bottom line is, the righties who demanded that the book get thrown at Biden as a tit for tat because of the Mar-a-Lago raid need to get behind throwing the same book at Pence.  Methinks they won't.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 2:59 pm » wrote: it depends on what the documents were and who he let look at them I would suppose.

The bottom line is, the righties who demanded that the book get thrown at Biden as a tit for tat because of the Mar-a-Lago raid need to get behind throwing the same book at Pence.  Methinks they won't.
I would be willing to bet that McConnell, Schumer, Pelosi, McCarthy, etc etc all have a stash of documents on hand... kept at the ready for favors, get out of jail free etc etc.

It's how they play the game in DC.

https://youtu.be/jC0YI9GYOto

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

RedheadedStranger » 24 Jan 2023, 3:10 pm » wrote: I would be willing to bet that McConnell, Schumer, Pelosi, McCarthy, etc etc all have a stash of documents on hand... kept at the ready for favors, get out of jail free etc etc.

https://youtu.be/jC0YI9GYOto
I want to see a **** SWAT and FBI raid on all of BIDENS properties.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Skans » 24 Jan 2023, 2:47 pm » wrote: How about the FBI can go F-off, and our elected officials can grab hold of that rogue agency and ****-can 90% of them.  I hired Trump to be CEO. None of us ever got the opportunity to hire a stinking FBI agent.  So, I say that the President can have all of the classified documents he wants and he can divulge them to We, The People, or the Chinks for all I care.  Either would be better than what we presently have - the FBI and CIA telling our elected officials what people can and cannot see.
Your SMIRKING FBI man watches everything you do! :roll:  

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 24 Jan 2023, 3:38 pm » wrote: Your SMIRKING FBI man watches everything you do! Image
Are you on Democratic Underground?  

maineman

Share      Unread post

RedheadedStranger » 24 Jan 2023, 3:10 pm » wrote: I would be willing to bet that McConnell, Schumer, Pelosi, McCarthy, etc etc all have a stash of documents on hand... kept at the ready for favors, get out of jail free etc etc.

Having spent a little time in the five-sided puzzle palace, I would not make that bet.

maineman

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 3:20 pm » wrote: I want to see a **** SWAT and FBI raid on all of BIDENS properties.
Pence's too, I suppose?

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

LincolnNebraska » 24 Jan 2023, 3:42 pm » wrote: Are you on Democratic Underground?
No.
Why do you ask?

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

Cause I gonna have some fun on there.  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 3:44 pm » wrote: Pence's too, I suppose?
Do not waste your time responding to me. I am not going to talk with a person that describes **** children in the *** and NAMBLA.

AMF!

maineman

Share      Unread post

that reminds me of a joke.

The young Indian lad was standing at the door flap of his tepee with his dad, the chief of the tribe.  He said, "Dad... how do young indian kids get their names?"  The chief said, "Well son... I always like to step outside and look at nature and the first thing that catches my eye inspires my choice for a child's name.  For example, your older brother is named 'Tall Elk' because I saw a majestic tall elk at the clearing's edge in the morning mist the day he was born.  Your sister is named 'Silver Moon" because she was born at night, and as I stepped outside after her arrival, the entire earth seemed to be bathed in the light of a bright silver moon.  Your younger brother is named 'Soaring Eagle' because one was circling directly overhead the morning he was born.... so... that is how I figure out my kid's names, but... WHY DO YOU ASK, 'Two Dogs ****'???