This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

The *** fled the White House with 33 million documents. I wonder how many millions of those are top secret classified nuclear codes?

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Warcok » 24 Jan 2023, 3:59 pm » wrote: The *** fled the White House with 33 million documents. I wonder how many millions of those are top secret classified nuclear codes?
you should get back on your meds.

Two points:

1.  Presidents never have "nuclear codes"... they are contained in the nuclear football carried by his AdC.
2.  All "nuclear codes"  are rendered obsolete and meaningless in a matter of hours.

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 4:07 pm » wrote: you should get back on your meds.

Two points:

1.  Presidents never have "nuclear codes"... they are contained in the nuclear football carried by his AdC.
2.  All "nuclear codes"  are rendered obsolete and meaningless in a matter of hours.

Like you know.   :roll:  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Honestly, children jokes coming from him are creepy.

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 4:08 pm » wrote: Honestly, children jokes coming from him are creepy.
Did you ever see Main Stain's @maineman  ' s pic?

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Warcok » 24 Jan 2023, 3:59 pm » wrote: The *** fled the White House with 33 million documents. I wonder how many millions of those are top secret classified nuclear codes?
The media told us trump was giving out nuclear codes

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/sta ... 7387883520

maineman

Share      Unread post

I do indeed.

Clearly, you don't.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

LincolnNebraska » 24 Jan 2023, 4:09 pm » wrote: Did you ever see Main Stain's @maineman    ' s pic?
No, I have not. I don't care to, either.
Honestly, not someone I care to know anything about.

Last edited by Selaphobia on 24 Jan 2023, 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 4:12 pm » wrote: I do indeed.

Clearly, you don't.
That's what you tell to little kids.   :roll:  

maineman

Share      Unread post

LincolnNebraska » 24 Jan 2023, 4:13 pm » wrote: That's what you tell to little kids.  
I don't discuss nuclear codes with children.

Do you?

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

nuckinfutz » 24 Jan 2023, 3:38 pm » wrote: Your SMIRKING FBI man watches everything you do! Image
Probably, thanks to you Democrats.  Do you think that's right?  He probably watches what you do too. 

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 4:15 pm » wrote: I don't discuss nuclear codes with children.

Do you?
Nuclear codes. Like you know.   :rofl:  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

FBI agents were looking for secret documents about nuclear weapons among other classified material when they searched Donald Trump’s home.
You want to hear a real good one?

Remember when they told you they found Nuclear Weapons Information and information on Saudi Arabia from the Raid on Trump? Come on, you remember..

Well... Here is a really big WHOPPER... Hang on to tight... The WAPO announced it was not true.... All fabricated... Let me tell you about the WAPO.. WAPO and NYT got the Pulitzer prize for the "Russian Collusion" and guess what? It was all bunk... yep, one big fabricated LIE. Now you would think the WAPO and NYT would return the Pulitzer Prize, right?

Nope. They keeping it! If you do not believe what I am telling you, do your research... All of the above is 100% true and you can verify it. 
Sometimes some people you have to read and hear things that they don't like, but that is life, so they say.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 12:34 pm » wrote: Sounds like the Democrats are planting evidence (again)

BWAHAAHAHAHAAAAHAH!  Like we got anything to worry about with Pence.  :rofl:  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 12:34 pm » wrote: Classified documents found at Mike Pence's home, lawyer says

NEW YORK (AP) — Documents with classified markings were discovered in former Vice President Mike Pence's Indiana Home last week, according to his attorney.

Sounds like the Democrats are planting evidence (again)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyer-class ... 03729.html
Looks like Pence won't be running in 2024.  Whooooo, that's good news.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 4:15 pm » wrote: I don't discuss nuclear codes with children.

Do you?

I don't.  I was never even close to high enough on the totem pole to know anything about them.  Any knowledge comes from movies and novels.  Which means I don't know squat. 

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

maineman » 24 Jan 2023, 4:12 pm » wrote: I do indeed.

Clearly, you don't.
this is 2023 not 1961 Bay of pigs. Any information You think you have in your head has been outdated for over 60 years. 😆

Lincoln Nebraska

Share      Unread post

Main Stain must have been Admiral of the Navy.  Tard.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

LincolnNebraska » 24 Jan 2023, 4:16 pm » wrote: Nuclear codes. Like you know.   Image
I don't want to know what he discusses with anyone.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Huey » 24 Jan 2023, 4:26 pm » wrote: I don't.  I was never even close to high enough on the totem pole to know anything about them.  Any knowledge comes from movies and novels.  Which means I don't know squat.
For 100.00 you can get an authentic copy of the nuclear football and all codes for 2023.
After that, it is a 25.00  per year subscription for the codes.

https://hunterbiden.com/mydadsdocuments