This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

is watching him **** it up just like Obama said he could

Ohhhh yes he did....

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up"

I have to be honest, I don't feel sorry for you if you voted for Biden.

What do you laugh at when you think of Biden?
Discuss...

https://www.cbs19news.com/story/4250120 ... -things-up

Last edited by Selaphobia on 24 Jan 2023, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Just to be clear. Joe Biden is your President.
I know that most of you have PTSD (Post Trump Stress Disorder). But that is a problem you caused, and I don't care.

Concentrate on Joe. Concentrate on Joe. Concentrate on Joe. Concentrate on Joe.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

And of course, posting the daily failures of the *** CLOWN you elected.
Hilarious to watch you COWARDS defend this JOKE of a PRESIDENT

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 4:49 pm » wrote: And of course, posting the daily failures of the *** CLOWN you elected.
Hilarious to watch you COWARDS defend this JOKE of a PRESIDENT

All the LOWES, Home Depots, and hardware stores around here are completely sold out of Razor Scrapers ------- ******* needing them to get those **** BIDEN/HARRIS bumper stickers off their cars... 

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

He's not MY president!

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Kobia2 » 24 Jan 2023, 5:48 pm » wrote:           All the LOWES, Home Depots, and hardware stores around here are completely sold out of Razor Scrapers ------- ******* needing them to get those **** BIDEN/HARRIS bumper stickers off their cars... 
i never saw any not a one 

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

BuckNaked » 24 Jan 2023, 9:59 pm » wrote: i never saw any not a one
Because political stickers are for morons.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 25 Jan 2023, 4:28 am » wrote: Because political stickers are for morons.
:|  

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 25 Jan 2023, 4:28 am » wrote: Because political stickers are for morons.
that’s sent i fly a dont blame me i voted for trump flag on my truck 🛻 

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

The absolute best part about Biden being president is that Trump is no longer president.

There are certainly some other ancillary benefits:
* we get to laugh at the proud boys and the oath keepers as they frog march into prison for their decades-long anal rape saga.
* we get to celebrate with Ashli Babbitt as her period of successful sobriety gets longer even as her corpse concurrently gets drier as well.
* we can sleep easier knowing that NATO was saved from the brink of disaster
* we can rejoice that we finally treated COVID as a public health emergency instead of a public relations problem and countless lives were saved.
* we can relax a bit knowing that the MAGAts who drive around with their Trump flags flying from their pickups will make it all that easier to identify them when the big roundup happens. "Cigarette and a blindfold, sir, or would you prefer to stare your executioners in the eyes as they send you to hell?"

FJB

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 8:53 am » wrote: The absolute best part about Biden being president is that Trump is no longer president.

There are certainly some other ancillary benefits:
* we get to laugh at the proud boys and the oath keepers as they frog march into prison for their decades-long anal rape saga.
* we get to celebrate with Ashli Babbitt as her period of successful sobriety gets longer even as her corpse concurrently gets drier as well.
* we can sleep easier knowing that NATO was saved from the brink of disaster
* we can rejoice that we finally treated COVID as a public health emergency instead of a public relations problem and countless lives were saved.
* we can relax a bit knowing that the MAGAts who drive around with their Trump flags flying from their pickups will make it all that easier to identify them when the big roundup happens. "Cigarette and a blindfold, sir, or would you prefer to stare your executioners in the eyes as they send you to hell?"

Meanwhile biden is destroying the Country. 
Sad you don't give a **** about America

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 4:44 pm » wrote: The best part of Biden being President....

Actually is the best part of anybody but Trump being President...OK I lied...anybody but Trump and any election denier being President.  Anybody.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 4:44 pm » wrote: is watching him **** it up just like Obama said he could

Ohhhh yes he did....

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up"

I have to be honest, I don't feel sorry for you if you voted for Biden.

What do you laugh at when you think of Biden?
Discuss...

https://www.cbs19news.com/story/4250120 ... -things-up

Yep...Obama did in fact say that.  

maineman

Share      Unread post

FJB » 25 Jan 2023, 8:58 am » wrote: Meanwhile biden is destroying the Country. 
Sad you don't give a **** about America
I disagree.  I think Biden is actually Making America Great Again.  I LOVE this place!!!

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 25 Jan 2023, 9:02 am » wrote: Actually is the best part of anybody but Trump being President...OK I lied...anybody but Trump and any election denier being President.  Anybody.
Trump lives rent free in your mind 

FJB

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 9:07 am » wrote: I disagree.  I think Biden is actually Making America Great Again.  I LOVE this place!!!

the majority of Americans disagree with you.

maineman

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 25 Jan 2023, 9:02 am » wrote: Actually is the best part of anybody but Trump being President...OK I lied...anybody but Trump and any election denier being President.  Anybody.
You're right.  Joe Biden may not have been everyone's first choice, but he had one huge qualification in his favor:  his name was NOT Donald Trump.  And as far as  81 Million Americans were concerned, that was the MOST important quality they wanted in a President.

maineman

Share      Unread post

FJB » 25 Jan 2023, 9:11 am » wrote: the majority of Americans disagree with you.
not in November of 2020... and that is the date that matters.

FJB

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 9:13 am » wrote: not in November of 2020... and that is the date that matters.

LOL, going back 2 years.

maineman

Share      Unread post

81,283,501 Americans, 51.3% of all the votes cast, were sick of the clown. They wanted someone - anyone - other than him to be president. That's how divisive he was.