How has the chyna virus been treated under plugs?maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 8:53 am » wrote: ↑
There are certainly some other ancillary benefits:
* we get to laugh at the proud boys and the oath keepers as they frog march into prison for their decades-long anal rape saga.
* we get to celebrate with Ashli Babbitt as her period of successful sobriety gets longer even as her corpse concurrently gets drier as well.
* we can sleep easier knowing that NATO was saved from the brink of disaster
* we can rejoice that we finally treated COVID as a public health emergency instead of a public relations problem and countless lives were saved.
* we can relax a bit knowing that the MAGAts who drive around with their Trump flags flying from their pickups will make it all that easier to identify them when the big roundup happens. "Cigarette and a blindfold, sir, or would you prefer to stare your executioners in the eyes as they send you to hell?"
If they did, I would install them on all my vehicles.
as a public health emergency and not a public relationships problem that needed to be managed.
well it's not over for certain people that shall go nameless.Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 9:39 am » wrote: ↑
You know "Trump this" "Trump that" is OVER....
Now Biden owns it.
WAS: "My radiator hose broke, it's all Trump's fault"
NOW: "My radiator hose broke, it's all Biden's fault"
no i do not remember that. Because plugs didnt crush the virus like he said he would i caught it and my memory has been impacted thanks plugsmaineman » 25 Jan 2023, 9:33 am » wrote: ↑
Remember when the clown wanted to keep American citizens quarantined on a cruise boat because he didn't want them to "hurt the numbers"?
classic clown move!
I got these on my truck. I tear the **** out of them cars with Biden bumper stickers. Blow the tires out and then push them head on into a telephone or concrete barrier.
Biden has done an EXCELLENT job.
Users browsing this forum: Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buck Naked, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Chiseler151, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, EDC4ALL!, FJB, FOS, Goodgrief, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hotblack Desiato, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, jerra b, Kobia2, maineman, Majik, Makallbuks, Mirabeau, Monderegal, Mrkelly, murdock, NEILCAR, neue regel, Nostradamus' omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pastor Blast, PhiloBeddo, RebelGator, Redheaded Stranger, roadkill, ROG62, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, slideman, sooted up Cyndi, SouthernFried, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], sunburn, Taipan, Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, WindyCocoa, Xavier_Onassis, Z09, Zeets2 and 1 guest