This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Skans » 24 Jan 2023, 9:49 pm » wrote: He's not MY president!
Not my President.
Last edited by Selaphobia on 25 Jan 2023, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

FJB » 25 Jan 2023, 9:14 am » wrote: LOL, going back 2 years.
and the NEXT time that polls will be important for Joe Biden is November of 2024.  

See how that works, ducky?

FJB

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 9:17 am » wrote: and the NEXT time that polls will be important for Joe Biden is November of 2024.  

See how that works, ducky?

He is not going to run. This classified document scandal is going to sink his chances. 

See how that works, maineboy?

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 8:53 am » wrote: The absolute best part about Biden being president is that Trump is no longer president.

There are certainly some other ancillary benefits:
* we get to laugh at the proud boys and the oath keepers as they frog march into prison for their decades-long anal rape saga.
* we get to celebrate with Ashli Babbitt as her period of successful sobriety gets longer even as her corpse concurrently gets drier as well.
* we can sleep easier knowing that NATO was saved from the brink of disaster
* we can rejoice that we finally treated COVID as a public health emergency instead of a public relations problem and countless lives were saved.
* we can relax a bit knowing that the MAGAts who drive around with their Trump flags flying from their pickups will make it all that easier to identify them when the big roundup happens. "Cigarette and a blindfold, sir, or would you prefer to stare your executioners in the eyes as they send you to hell?"
How has the chyna virus been treated under plugs?

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Do the Chinks sell an electrocution device to fry leftists who angrily touch your vehicle on Aliexpress?

Last edited by Skans on 25 Jan 2023, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Selaphobia » 24 Jan 2023, 4:44 pm » wrote:
What do you laugh at when you think of Biden? 
Hmm, a lot of things but I think my favorite is the ice creams...

:die:  

https://youtu.be/ykkjjZYKwQw

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Skans » 25 Jan 2023, 9:24 am » wrote: Do the Chinks sell an electrocution device to fry leftists who angrily touch your vehicle on Aliexpress?
If they did, I would install them on all my vehicles.
When I see them Biden bumper stickers, I try to force the car to hit a telephone poll.

maineman

Share      Unread post

BuckNaked » 25 Jan 2023, 9:23 am » wrote: How has the chyna virus been treated under plugs?
as a public health emergency and not a public relationships problem that needed to be managed.

Remember when the clown wanted to keep American citizens quarantined on a cruise boat because he didn't want them to "hurt the numbers"?

classic clown move!

maineman

Share      Unread post

FJB » 25 Jan 2023, 9:20 am » wrote: He is not going to run. This classified document scandal is going to sink his chances. 

See how that works, maineboy?
then his approval rating today is even LESS relevant.   lol

See how THAT works, duck fat?

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

I think the best part of Biden being president is that "he owns it"

You know "Trump this" "Trump that" is OVER....

Now Biden owns it.

WAS: "My radiator hose broke, it's all Trump's fault"
NOW: "My radiator hose broke, it's all Biden's fault"

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 9:39 am » wrote: I think the best part of Biden being president is that "he owns it"

You know "Trump this" "Trump that" is OVER....

Now Biden owns it.

WAS: "My radiator hose broke, it's all Trump's fault"
NOW: "My radiator hose broke, it's all Biden's fault"
well it's not over for certain people that shall go nameless. 

They have TDS and or PTSD.

No cure ever and I mean that.

If any of you believe in any form of "afterlife" Trump will follow you there as well.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

I also like that we are seeing that Biden's true colors are being exposed and he has actually lied more than Trump lied.

FJB

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 9:34 am » wrote: then his approval rating today is even LESS relevant.   lol

See how THAT works, duck fat?

The fact remains, Americans are regretting their vote for the senile biden.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 9:28 am » wrote: If they did, I would install them on all my vehicles.
When I see them Biden bumper stickers, I try to force the car to hit a telephone poll.
I looked, but all I could come up with was an anti-camera WiFi, Cell-phone signal jammer.....Image

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

FJB » 25 Jan 2023, 9:49 am » wrote: The fact remains, Americans are regretting their vote for the senile biden.
a simple google search "are people regretting voting for biden" proves it

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 9:33 am » wrote: as a public health emergency and not a public relationships problem that needed to be managed.

Remember when the clown wanted to keep American citizens quarantined on a cruise boat because he didn't want them to "hurt the numbers"?

classic clown move!
no i do not remember that.  Because plugs didnt crush the virus like he said he would i caught it and my memory has been impacted thanks plugs 

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

FJB » 25 Jan 2023, 9:49 am » wrote: The fact remains, Americans are regretting their vote for the senile biden.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CrHL8JMO0O8

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Skans » 25 Jan 2023, 9:51 am » wrote: I looked, but all I could come up with was an anti-camera WiFi, Cell-phone signal jammer.....Image
I got these on my truck. I tear the **** out of them cars with Biden bumper stickers. Blow the tires out and then push them head on into a telephone or concrete barrier. 

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

BuckNaked » 25 Jan 2023, 9:23 am » wrote: How has the chyna virus been treated under plugs?
Biden has done an EXCELLENT job.
Within a couple of weeks of Biden taking office, the Army set up an efficient drive to vaccinate everyone with their choice of three vaccines. Shortly after that, tests for Covid were mailed out to everyone who requested them.Again and again, Biden and Harris both urged people to ignore the idiot antivaxxers, and protect themselves,l which is what I did.  I have not contracted Covid of any variant.

Your problem is that in your tiny mind, you believe that China deliberately invented the virus and sent it as germ warfare around the world. You also somehow believe that the US government could prove that "Chyna" did this and that this country has the power to punish "Chyna"so harshly that they will reveal some secret cure.

It is obvious that the virus was an accident and was poorly handled in Wuhan,and managed to spread, because that is what viruses do. Viruses have no political affiliation. The only thing that a virus wants to do is to reproduce. There are hundreds of viruses in every human beings' body that have been there since birth. Some are necessary to support life, others have no deleterious effect on the body at all. But Covid is a harmful virus as it disrupts the normal bodily functions.

Biden is NOT a doctor. He has exaggerated the results of the vaccinations.But there is nothing that he could do that was not done vastly better than Trump, who **** up horribly with Covid from the start. And that is why he lost the election,and in a LANDSLIDE.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 10:00 am » wrote: I got these on my truck. I tear the **** out of them cars with Biden bumper stickers. Blow the tires out and then push them head on into a telephone or concrete barrier. 
Those look like fun!