This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

^^^ one of his more intelligent posts

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 10:56 am » wrote: google "Trump + Diamond Princess"

It will refresh your memory.
I don’t use google i use DuckDuckGo 

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Politics: Insurrectionist

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 9:42 am » wrote: well it's not over for certain people that shall go nameless. 

They have TDS and or PTSD.

No cure ever and I mean that.

If any of you believe in any form of "afterlife" Trump will follow you there as well.
:lol:  

maineman

Share      Unread post

ROG62 » 25 Jan 2023, 10:56 am » wrote: Like a kid in a candy store... Image
^^^ sez the guy who laughs at stupid memes.

no.  really.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Officials at the State Department decided to bring back the citizens, who had been quarantined on the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan, after consulting with a senior official at the Department of Health and Human Services. But officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention objected, concerned that the passengers, among hundreds of Americans being evacuated from the ship, could spread the virus. News organizations reported on the decision on Monday, and the passengers arrived in the United States that day.

Mr. Trump, furious at not having been briefed on the Americans who had tested positive, relayed his anger to Alex M. Azar II, the health and human services secretary, and other top officials. They then alerted the White House interagency task force on the coronavirus, which Mr. Azar oversees. One official said Mr. Trump views shutting the borders to infected people as critical to keeping the country safe and wants to be seen as managing a proper response.

CDC expressed concern.... 
I agree. Keep the infected out. Let them recover wherever they are, then they can return to the USA.

TRUMP LOOKING OUT FOR AMERICA!

@Buck Naked  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/22/us/p ... -ship.html

Last edited by Selaphobia on 25 Jan 2023, 11:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

BuckNaked » 25 Jan 2023, 10:57 am » wrote: I don’t use google i use DuckDuckGo
I did it for you.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 10:57 am » wrote: ^^^ one of his more intelligent posts
You can't read it?

Last edited by Selaphobia on 25 Jan 2023, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

maineman

Share      Unread post

BuckNaked » 25 Jan 2023, 10:57 am » wrote: I don’t use google i use DuckDuckGo
use what ever search engine trips your trigger and type in "Trump + Diamond Princess" and it will refresh your memory.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 11:03 am » wrote: use what ever search engine trips your trigger and type in "Trump + Diamond Princess" and it will refresh your memory.
Look at post #65  :|  

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 10:00 am » wrote: I got these on my truck. I tear the **** out of them cars with Biden bumper stickers. Blow the tires out and then push them head on into a telephone or concrete barrier. 
Reminds me of Ben-Hur...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3QM0b3MqqQ

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Like I said, one of the best parts is the NIGHTMARE will be over soon.

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Xavier_Onassis » 25 Jan 2023, 10:02 am » wrote: Biden has done an EXCELLENT job.
Within a couple of weeks of Biden taking office, the Army set up an efficient drive to vaccinate everyone with their choice of three vaccines. Shortly after that, tests for Covid were mailed out to everyone who requested them.Again and again, Biden and Harris both urged people to ignore the idiot antivaxxers, and protect themselves,l which is what I did.  I have not contracted Covid of any variant.

Your problem is that in your tiny mind, you believe that China deliberately invented the virus and sent it as germ warfare around the world. You also somehow believe that the US government could prove that "Chyna" did this and that this country has the power to punish "Chyna"so harshly that they will reveal some secret cure.

It is obvious that the virus was an accident and was poorly handled in Wuhan,and managed to spread, because that is what viruses do. Viruses have no political affiliation. The only thing that a virus wants to do is to reproduce. There are hundreds of viruses in every human beings' body that have been there since birth. Some are necessary to support life, others have no deleterious effect on the body at all. But Covid is a harmful virus as it disrupts the normal bodily functions.

Biden is NOT a doctor. He has exaggerated the results of the vaccinations.But there is nothing that he could do that was not done vastly better than Trump, who **** up horribly with Covid from the start. And that is why he lost the election,and in a LANDSLIDE.
Trump got 3 jabs ready for joe...

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 10:50 am » wrote: you're just here for the goofy memes, and not much else, eh?

kind of a one trick pony.
Oh, I can do other tricks too but I just couldn't resist, I love to make fun of the TDS of hypocritical whining snowflakes like you...

:drool:  

ROG62

Share      Unread post

maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 10:57 am » wrote: ^^^ one of his more intelligent posts
:lol:  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 10:59 am » wrote: Officials at the State Department decided to bring back the citizens, who had been quarantined on the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan, after consulting with a senior official at the Department of Health and Human Services. But officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention objected, concerned that the passengers, among hundreds of Americans being evacuated from the ship, could spread the virus. News organizations reported on the decision on Monday, and the passengers arrived in the United States that day.

Mr. Trump, furious at not having been briefed on the Americans who had tested positive, relayed his anger to Alex M. Azar II, the health and human services secretary, and other top officials. They then alerted the White House interagency task force on the coronavirus, which Mr. Azar oversees. One official said Mr. Trump views shutting the borders to infected people as critical to keeping the country safe and wants to be seen as managing a proper response.

CDC expressed concern.... 
I agree. Keep the infected out. Let them recover wherever they are, then they can return to the USA.

@Buck Naked  

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/22/us/p ... -ship.html
Damn fine post explaining Trump + Diamond Princess

KEEPING AMERICA GREAT

Last edited by Selaphobia on 25 Jan 2023, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

What he don't know is...... I used WHITE text  Image   Image   Image  

Example: >> YES I USED WHITE TEXT<<

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 25 Jan 2023, 11:16 am » wrote: Oh, I can do other tricks too but I just couldn't resist, I love to make fun of the TDS of hypocritical whining snowflakes like you...

speaking of snowflakes, this morning's GMA were showing highlights of the Taylor swift / Tickermaster debacle, they showed woman sobbing over how she "stood in line for over six (6) hours and didn't even get a ticket"...video ends as she breaks down in tears...

i told the wife, "GOOD GAWD, what a fuggin' snowflake..."

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 11:23 am » wrote: What he don't know is...... I used WHITE text  Image   Image   Image  

Example: >> YES I USED WHITE TEXT<<
:rofl:  ^^^ "what a racist would saaaaay!" 

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

ROG62 » 25 Jan 2023, 11:26 am » wrote: speaking of snowflakes, this morning's GMA were showing highlights of the Taylor swift / Tickermaster debacle, they showed woman sobbing over how she "stood in line for over six (6) hours and didn't even get a ticket"...video ends as she breaks down in tears...

i told the wife, "GOOD GAWD, what a fuggin' snowflake..."
was she in the movie Hunger Games?