This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

ROG62 » 25 Jan 2023, 11:28 am » wrote: Image  ^^^ "what a racist would saaaaay!"
use your left mouse button and highlight the line below
SEE I TOLD YA

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Politics: Insurrectionist

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 11:31 am » wrote: use your left mouse button and highlight the line below
SEE I TOLD YA
8-)  

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Been using white text for "a long" time

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 11:31 am » wrote: use your left mouse button and highlight the line below
SEE I TOLD YA
when you hit reply, your box grays and it shows up...who knew?

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

ROG62 » 25 Jan 2023, 11:56 am » wrote: when you hit reply, your box grays and it shows up...who knew?
Yeah, but most most of these blind retards can't see it.

Last edited by Selaphobia on 25 Jan 2023, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 11:56 am » wrote: Been using white text for "a long" time
please note that the reader should be notified of secret verbiage...

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 11:58 am » wrote: Yeah, but most most of these blind retards can't see it.
well, I barely noticed until I zoomed in...(on iPad)

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

ROG62 » 25 Jan 2023, 11:59 am » wrote: please note that the reader should be notified of secret verbiage...
it is in my siggy

ROG62

Share      Unread post

don't see it and siggy doesn't show on reply...

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

ROG62 » 25 Jan 2023, 12:07 pm » wrote: don't see it and siggy doesn't show on reply...
see? Trust me on this one... It is there  "I use white text when I want to"

Selaphobia

Share      Unread post

Rounding up MAGAts who drive around with their Trump flags.

Put the KRAK pipe down

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Jantje_Smit » 25 Jan 2023, 11:16 am » wrote: Oh, I can do other tricks too but I just couldn't resist, I love to make fun of the TDS of hypocritical whining snowflakes like you...

That's all well and good, except for the fact that I neither whine, nor am hypocritical, nor am I a snowflake in any sense of the word.  Which is left with you posting stupid memes and little else.... a boring, one dimensional pony with one boring trick.  I'd recommend we go have a beer and air our differences of opinion, but I fear I'd fall fast asleep soon after you opened your pie hole.

yawn...

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

The *** warned us about him then stumped for him.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

Why would a *** stump for a racist segregationist?

I understand why Ubama picked him to be his VP was to get the good o' boy wing of the Dimocrat party to plug their nose and vote for a ***, but I can't figure out why the *** would stump and vote for a klansman.

Could it be that the *** is getting his third term through the incontinent demented klansman?

maineman

Share      Unread post

Selaphobia » 25 Jan 2023, 11:23 am » wrote: What he don't know is...... I used WHITE text  Image   Image   Image  

Example: >> YES I USED WHITE TEXT<<
I bet you also have a secret decoder ring to allow your posse to enter your "WE HATE GURLZ" clubhouse.

How droll

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 1:45 pm » wrote: I bet you also have a secret decoder ring to allow your posse to enter your "WE HATE GURLZ" clubhouse.

How droll
Why you so nasty.. Shouldnt you be getting ready for the storm. :lol:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FJB » 25 Jan 2023, 9:11 am » wrote: the majority of Americans disagree with you.
The majority of Americans are **** up in the head.  They occasionally do something right like elect a Democrat President or put a Democrat in the Senate.  And in seven out of the last eight Presidential elections the Democrat has received more votes.  But most Americans are still completely **** up in the head.  It was really pretty amazing working in mental health for 25 years, sitting in rooms with people who openly divulged **** up behavior that they wouldn't trust anybody else to know.  So many of them were so **** up in the head...it was amazing.

maineman

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jan 2023, 1:56 pm » wrote: Why you so nasty.. Shouldnt you be getting ready for the storm. Image
I'm as ready as I can be.  My propane tank is filled up so that, if we do lose power, my Generac will keep the lights/heat on for days and days!  The neighborhood snow plow guy has already been here twice this week, so he knows the way!  You're further north, I think.  Stay safe, stay warm.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
maineman » 25 Jan 2023, 3:06 pm » wrote: I'm as ready as I can be.  My propane tank is filled up so that, if we do lose power, my Generac will keep the lights/heat on for days and days!  The neighborhood snow plow guy has already been here twice this week, so he knows the way!  You're further north, I think.  Stay safe, stay warm.
I have a brand NEW 900$ generator That won't start? Nice one. WTF
My buddy changed the oil-  Right weight-level-  It's NEW!!!! By the book? Normal up keep -every few months.. make sure its running.
Last storm...
Hey BOB? start the generator????? I Cant? He says.. He changed the oil... ever since the it has been toast
He didn't even have the heart to tell me! 
I did Hit the roof.
Like our Huskova chainsaw? Cyndi? buy one of those? OK. 2 WEEKS later it was f-ing up and to the repair shop?
i really think its made in CHINA!

maineman

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Jan 2023, 3:22 pm » wrote: I have a brand NEW 900$ generator That won't start? Nice one. WTF
My buddy changed the oil-  Right weight-level-  It's NEW!!!! By the book? Normal up keep -every few months.. make sure its running.
Last storm...
Hey BOB? start the generator????? I Cant? He says.. He changed the oil... ever since the it has been toast
He didn't even have the heart to tell me! 
I did Hit the roof.
Like our Huskova chainsaw? Cyndi? buy one of those? OK. 2 WEEKS later it was f-ing up and to the repair shop?
i really think its made in CHINA!
Ah life in Maine... the way life's supposed to be, eh?

I'd get that generator repaired on warranty pretty quick.  Were you around for the Ice Storm of '97?