This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Classified documents found at Mike Pence's Indiana home

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/24/classif ... -home.html

nooooo....raid...jack booted gazpacho....proof positive that Mommy sold secrets to the chicoms!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Mommy has frequently been overheard using the term "Chinese", not always in the context of cuisine.

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 25 Jan 2023, 10:11 am » wrote: Classified documents found at Mike Pence's Indiana home

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/24/classif ... -home.html

nooooo....raid...jack booted gazpacho....proof positive that Mommy sold secrets to the chicoms!
We have more important things to INVESTIGATE. Maybe the dems can put a House Committee together and INVESTIGATE this. Oh, my BAD. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Mr.7 » 25 Jan 2023, 10:49 am » wrote: We have more important things to INVESTIGATE. Maybe the dems can put a House Committee together and INVESTIGATE this. Oh, my BAD.
INVESTIGATE MOMMY!

Mr. 7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶v̶e̶g̶e̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶
̶
̶I̶N̶V̶E̶S̶T̶I̶G̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶O̶M̶M̶Y̶!̶

Image                                                                       

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

:LOL:  BDS

Yur turn  :LOL:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Now that we know that there is no distinction between

having them in your possession

and

having them in your possession AND willfully refusing to surrender them

I think Ingot Head and Ma Pence should go to the mattresses on this, lock and load...

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Charge them all. I think I heard that Carter found classified documents in his possession after he left the White House. Apparently it's a long standing tradition.

If I were a politician and found classified documents at home (especially now) and nobody knew they were missing...I'm destroying them and keeping my mouth shut.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ConsRule » 25 Jan 2023, 1:53 pm » wrote: Charge them all. I think I heard that Carter found classified documents in his possession after he left the White House. Apparently it's a long standing tradition.

If I were a politician and found classified documents at home (especially now) and nobody knew they were missing...I'm destroying them and keeping my mouth shut.

How important could they be,  no one missed the friggin' things.