This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Hotblack Desiato

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I understand the fact it's a two word phrase where the second word is 'denier' means people will equate election deniers with Holocaust deniers (a highly greasy tactic) - but what does an election denier actually do?

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

HotblackDesiato » 25 Jan 2023, 11:45 am » wrote: I understand the fact it's a two word phrase where the second word is 'denier' means people will equate election deniers with Holocaust deniers (a highly greasy tactic) - but what does an election denier actually do?
It means Joe Biden is a retard.  Well, that's what it means to me.

B. See is a shill

Share      Unread post

There is no such thing as a holocaust “denier,” climate chang “denier,” etc. The word “denier” is just a libtard term to stifle speech. Just like the term “misinformation.”

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Hakeem Jeffries is one

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
HotblackDesiato » 25 Jan 2023, 11:45 am » wrote: I understand the fact it's a two word phrase where the second word is 'denier' means people will equate election deniers with Holocaust deniers (a highly greasy tactic) - but what does an election denier actually do?
Why the need to get so granular?

Just call them all "morans" and let G*d sort them out.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Many leftists are election deniers...that's why they project it onto others.  It's classic leftism.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
roadkill » 26 Jan 2023, 11:58 am » wrote: Many leftists are election deniers...that's why they project it onto others.  It's classic leftism.
The left is -big time. Dementia Deniers. ;)   Its perfectly normal to shake hands in thin air.  :blink:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Hotblack Desiato » 25 Jan 2023, 11:45 am » wrote: I understand the fact it's a two word phrase where the second word is 'denier' means people will equate election deniers with Holocaust deniers (a highly greasy tactic) - but what does an election denier actually do?

See you lack critical thinking skills, must be a social mind waiting for society to defend your human rights to pretend your reproductive self isn't limited to mutually evolving as displaced here now.

that universal balancing thing of occupying space self evidently you since conceived never duplicated a previous ancestor and won't be duplicated since conceived adaptng to the moment like everything else outsid your skin equally here never same results twice.

Simple compounding continuation of things changing form as displaced, shaped here now. kinetics of adapting leaves no room for nothing at all.
Even the vacuum between atmospheres is saturated with sub-atomic matter waiting for a nucleus to become a molecular characteristics.

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

I'll  refer you to the year 2016 and all those morons that screamed "not my president, Trump, Russian collusion, I'm moving to Canada!" and house Dimocrats who refuse to certify the election.

Including every member of the *** Congressional Caucus

roadkill

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 26 Jan 2023, 12:08 pm » wrote: The left is -big time. Dementia Deniers. Image   Its perfectly normal to shake hands in thin air.  Image

Exactly right.  They're kooks.    :rofl:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 26 Jan 2023, 12:08 pm » wrote: The left is -big time. Dementia Deniers. ;)   Its perfectly normal to shake hands in thin air.  :blink:  
He was shaking hands with dead people he knew before they died. Those immortal spirits only the gifted minds can see.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Nostradamus'omh » 26 Jan 2023, 12:47 pm » wrote: He was shaking hands with dead people he knew before they died. Those immortal spirits only the gifted minds can see.
 crazy people see them- immortal spirits already know :wave:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 26 Jan 2023, 12:59 pm » wrote:  crazy people see them- immortal spirits already know :wave:  

nothing staying what it was at arrival is iimmortal energy that isn't created or maintained by technology harnessing it to do specific individual tasks.

The whole is equal to total sum of its evolving results as past becomes current existence moving forward one ancestor at a time sustaining ancestries and species occupying space here by the numbers inhabiting space specific to generation gap living in now.

I helped adding children and that changed me from last generation added to 1 of 2 parents, Life was going on without me and my two children since my siblings were grandparents decades before I became a dad. their grandchildren had children by the time I became a grandpa. I witness eternal separation like there never was a tomorrow in real time.

I discuss things as I navigate adapting in the moment equally alive as the 8 billion here. Again, my instinctive empathy goes beyond power of suggesting now isn't eternity.

Hotblack Desiato

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus'omh » 26 Jan 2023, 12:14 pm » wrote: See you lack critical thinking skills, must be a social mind waiting for society to defend your human rights to pretend your reproductive self isn't limited to mutually evolving as displaced here now.

that universal balancing thing of occupying space self evidently you since conceived never duplicated a previous ancestor and won't be duplicated since conceived adaptng to the moment like everything else outsid your skin equally here never same results twice.

Simple compounding continuation of things changing form as displaced, shaped here now. kinetics of adapting leaves no room for nothing at all.
Even the vacuum between atmospheres is saturated with sub-atomic matter waiting for a nucleus to become a molecular characteristics.
It should lack critical thinking, it's an open question. It is a request for what other people think, not a reflection of what I think

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Hotblack Desiato » 26 Jan 2023, 1:23 pm » wrote: It should lack critical thinking, it's an open question. It is a request for what other people think, not a reflection of what I think
Open questions seek actual answers that remove doubt not sustain confusion each generation forward replaying the same mantras that started people denying the basics of existing here now.

Hotblack Desiato

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus'omh » 26 Jan 2023, 1:58 pm » wrote: Open questions seek actual answers that remove doubt not sustain confusion each generation forward replaying the same mantras that started people denying the basics of existing here now.
What people answer with, is an actual answer - since they have actually answered. This is where critical analysis takes place. It is through repeated critical interaction with answers, that truth is determined. Critically analysing that which has not been stated, is but a debating tactic for the weak of mind - as indeed, all debating tactics are

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Hotblack Desiato » 26 Jan 2023, 2:08 pm » wrote: What people answer with, is an actual answer - since they have actually answered. This is where critical analysis takes place. It is through repeated critical interaction with answers, that truth is determined. Critically analysing that which has not been stated, is a debating tactic for the weak of mind

hypothetical responses don't answer specific how and why results relative to specific what, where, when, which, person, place, event happened or happening.

Futre doesn't arrive until current events are done evolving forward here now.

it is a series parallel thing that sustains geographical placement of the whole universe being exactly what has been achieved now. past, current events, future all displaced as existing forward in plain experiencing kinetic evolving of each ancestor here.

That self evident thing that doesn't have to intellectual pretend or deceive everyone else to feel larger than adapting to space never same results again.

the universal constant is nothing is the same again. You cannot deal with that honestly in your own brain and demand everyone else ignore it also, or else.

means, methods, motives, mayhem, madness, misery all from hope, faith, charity, leads to social power, wealth, fame among those keeping secrets on the need to know basis chain of command social order within mind over matter philosophies, symbolism over substance psychologies, context over content legalities, never accepting how life functions naturally becomes a social greater good viture of reality destroying the natural balance of eternal separating reproducitons here in plain sight.

power of suggesting real isn't real corruptes every generation within the species performing it until not doing it anymore or extinction, the not doing it anymore isn't going to happen leaving what arrives tomorrow, this species destroys itself.

all the sabre rattling sure is being pointed in that direction, isn't it. Especially in every medium of reporting global situation blaming America for this ****. It is the species as a whole.

Hotblack Desiato

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus'omh » 26 Jan 2023, 2:16 pm » wrote: hypothetical responses don't answer specific how and why results relative to specific what, where, when, which, person, place, event happened or happening.

Futre doesn't arrive until current events are done evolving forward here now.

it is a series parallel thing that sustains geographical placement of the whole universe being exactly what has been achieved now. past, current events, future all displaced as existing forward in plain experiencing kinetic evolving of each ancestor here.

That self evident thing that doesn't have to intellectual pretend or deceive everyone else to feel larger than adapting to space never same results again.

the universal constant is nothing is the same again. You cannot deal with that honestly in your own brain and demand everyone else ignore it also, or else.

means, methods, motives, mayhem, madness, misery all from hope, faith, charity, leads to social power, wealth, fame among those keeping secrets on the need to know basis chain of command social order within mind over matter philosophies, symbolism over substance psychologies, context over content legalities, never accepting how life functions naturally becomes a social greater good viture of reality destroying the natural balance of eternal separating reproducitons here in plain sight.

power of suggesting real isn't real corruptes every generation within the species performing it until not doing it anymore or extinction, the not doing it anymore isn't going to happen leaving what arrives tomorrow, this species destroys itself.

all the sabre rattling sure is being pointed in that direction, isn't it. Especially in every medium of reporting global situation blaming America for this ****. It is the species as a whole.
My inquiry is not related to hypotheticals. Undoubtedly, the phrase 'election denier' means different things to different people, as well has having a literal interpretation. But that does not make their answers hypothetical in nature. Indeed, what I would consider to be a rather bizarre interpretation of the phrase, seems to have gained a good deal of traction in modern political culture - and if recent history is anything to go by, may end up forcefully adjusting conventional language in accordance.

You may feel the fact there's a literal, means interrogation is valueless (assumed, since you've made no direct case). But in this day and age, I don't think many would be in agreement.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Hotblack Desiato » 26 Jan 2023, 2:39 pm » wrote: My inquiry is not related to hypotheticals. Undoubtedly, the phrase 'election denier' means different things to different people, as well has having a literal interpretation. But that does not make their answers hypothetical in nature. Indeed, what I would consider to be a rather bizarre interpretation of the phrase, seems to have gained a good deal of traction in modern culture - and if recent history is anything to go by, may end up forcefully adjusting conventional language in accordance.

You may feel the fact there's a literal, means interrogation is valueless (assumed, since you haven't made a direct case). But in this day and age, I don't think many would be in agreement.
Oh your reality is based upon facts complied ancestrally to this point correct? your beliefs in societal evolution being the nations in this atmosphere between parallel universes and alternate realities of space time continuum among missing links maintaining ancestral doubt historically to current events reliving past mistakes over and over is being smarter than I ever will become?

Hotblack Desiato

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus'omh » 26 Jan 2023, 2:45 pm » wrote: Oh your reality is based upon facts complied ancestrally to this point correct? your beliefs in societal evolution being the nations in this atmosphere between parallel universes and alternate realities of space time continuum among missing links maintaining ancestral doubt historically to current events reliving past mistakes over and over is being smarter than I ever will become?
Like it or not, that is the reality that primarily affects our lives. So why shouldn't it be of primary concern to us? Grappling with the hyper-dimensional reality of actual reality, won't keep the electricity on, and won't stop the world around you turning to dust. You can convince yourself, if you like, that none of that matters in a universe of infinite potentials and of course you'd be correct. But we don't view life from 500 miles above the planet - we view it mostly from 5' something above it. And at that height, destruction of civilised society matters.