Mack. No he cannot do that. Ask yourself, why can't Sole/Omh do that. The truth can only be one of two reasons.
1. Dream visitations are very real. We are most open in the dream state. Did you know what this woman looked like? It could have been a real visit from her. I would need to know more details and context of the dream to know for sure. Dreaming is one of the ways I get most of my messages. But, it could have been just a dream too. Meaning your brain trying to work through something. If you are interested in studying dreams and dream interpretation, you could keep a journal or a voice recorder by your bed. Write everything down, or record it. Names, colors, numbers, etc. Try to train yourself to read in your dreams. Most people cannot read in a dream. If you do this habitually, you will begin to notice patterns emerging. With time, you will see how your guides are communicating with you. It's very fascinating. Also, you will begin to know the difference between run of the mill dreams, and meaningful dreams. I trained myself to wake up 5 hours after I go to sleep. Then I record my dreams. 5 hours in the almost always REM sleep, and that's when the magic happens. I can't even begin to tell you the predictions and premonitions that come in my dreams. I am 52 now, and this goes back to when I was 15 years old.Skans » 13 Sep 2023, 9:02 am » wrote: ↑
- I was alone in the house, sleeping. I woke up from my sleep and thought I felt the murdered woman touch me and thought I saw her image. I got up, walked around, cleared my head - I don't believe it ever happened again. Was probably dreaming or in some kind of dream state.
- Another time, I was alone in the house sleeping. I was awoken by a loud noise of of a door slamming, but multiple times. I got up, grabbed my gun and started to search the house from back to front. When I could see the front door, it was partially open. Then, I saw a cat (one that hangs around the house sometimes) using its paw to try and shut the door. The cat was sitting in my living room and kept hitting the door. Well, that answered what the noise was. Somehow the cat got inside the house (maybe I didn't shut the door tight enough?) and didn't seem to want to leave. I had to shoo the cat out.
- One other time. Same cat, but in the front yard. It was caterwauling, looked and sounded like arguing, with another cat - a black cat. They faced off with one another and I swear it looked and sounded like people taking turns arguing with one another, but in cat language. This went on for about 10 minutes. Then, the black cat ran off. The gray cat liked to sometimes sleep outside of the house, under the roof eves in the landscaping. I rarely ever saw the black cat. Yes, I believe the gray cat was female.
Here's the thing, I was sure I was awake, but I must have been dreaming. I believe I know what she looks like. I did some crawling around in the attic and found a photo of Jana and Woodie (Ellwood), or at least I can't imagine who else the photo would be of. IIRC, she was slender, fair skinned and had long, straight black hair. But, did I know what she looked like before the incident? I don't recall.AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Sep 2023, 10:26 am » wrote: ↑
2. Animals, especially cats, are a lot more tuned into spiritual presence than we are. They don't have the ego to tell them it's all in their heads. So, one door slam can be easily blamed on the cat. Animals have been known to open and close doors. I taught my poodle how to do just that. But, that generally requires marker words, and treats. An animal would most likely not do it on their multiple times with no reward in sight. Also, a cat is pretty small to be slamming a door. But, the first step is to try to debunk the paranormal. If you are not skeptical, it becomes meaningless.
I have had those incidents in that liminal space. You are sure you were awake, but you HAD to be dreaming, right? Sometimes we just can't wrap our head around it. Only you can know for sure. But, meditate on the incident, and pay attention to what your gut is saying. That will be your answer. The answer is inside, you. It's up to you to work it out. Most things have a logical explanation. But, the ones that don't are the ones that really stick with us. Sometimes for a lifetime.Skans » 13 Sep 2023, 10:35 am » wrote: ↑
The cat thing was weird. It wasn't my cat. It just appeared one day and started to live around the house. I didn't feed it, but I didn't mind it hanging around either.
Good question. Some time after I got married I the cat just disappeared.AnnoyedLiberall » 13 Sep 2023, 10:53 am » wrote: ↑
I am not a cat person, but I can totally respect their connection with those beyond the veil. Maybe she was a familiar to you for a time when you needed her to be? Maybe she was protecting you? What ever happened to her?
If that's what Zaro looks like, you just killed it for me. Not digging that look at all.MackTheFinger » 13 Sep 2023, 11:54 am » wrote: ↑
My friend a good Christian but still a man told me when he was in FL he saw all these B&Hs in tongs and loved it.
I told him not me...I like the old suits where I got to use my imagination.
I must admit I still dream of a night with zarHO.
Listening to Dylan for the sake your mental health.
It's all still quite vivid in my memory. I even remember meeting the woman's dad when i was signing papers to buy the house. Pleasant, but didn't say much. I recall wanting to buy the two motorcycles in the garage at the time too. One was an old classic BMW. The other was, I believe, a K75. He wanted 5K for the bikes, which was really too much at that time, so I passed. In retrospect, it would have been a little too weird riding around on the murder's motorcycle AND living in his house. Even creepier than a Stephen King story. Besides I already had a pretty nice motorcycle.
Users browsing this forum: Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Bob, Buck Naked, Buffalo, Chiseler151, ConsRule, d1063n35, Deezer Shoove, EDC4ALL!, FJB, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, jackowen, jefftec, jerra b, Kobia2, MackTheFinger, Majik, Mrkelly, murdock, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, Nostradamus' omh, OdeToJoy, PhiloBeddo, Punch, RebelGator, Redheaded Stranger, roadkill, SebastianFenn05, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Str8tEdge, Sumela, sunburn, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Yandex [Bot], Z09, Zeets2 and 1 guest