This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
walkingstick

Share      Unread post

walkingstick said: democrats say "life in usa sucks, so abort your unborn". do you republicans agree?

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Kobia2 said:
walkingstick » 22 May 2023, 10:45 pm » wrote: democrats say "life in usa sucks, so abort your unborn". do you republicans agree?
      I've no issues with Democrats aborting their own --- particularly the hideously ugly ones we see with the green and purple hair at the Pro-Abortion protests... In fact, I'd like to see it mandatory for them to do so... Let them thin their herd --- ****'m 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Politics: Independent

nuckin futz said:
walkingstick » 22 May 2023, 10:45 pm » wrote: democrats say "life in usa sucks, so abort your unborn". do you republicans agree?
No, YOU SUCK!!!!
MAGAt!

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Kobia2 said:
nuckinfutz » 23 May 2023, 12:04 am » wrote: No, YOU SUCK!!!!
MAGAt!
             LIfe is good --- though if anyone had a legit reason to ******* it would be you my old friend ---- that Refried Tsunami of Beaners headed your way is gonna make the piles of **** on those San Francisco sidewalks look like Rose gardens... 

peepee

Share      Unread post

peepee said:
Kobia2 » 23 May 2023, 12:34 am » wrote:              LIfe is good --- though if anyone had a legit reason to ******* it would be you my old friend ---- that Refried Tsunami of Beaners headed your way is gonna make the piles of **** on those San Francisco sidewalks look like Rose gardens... 
...the 'beaners' are fleeing political in$tability in their countries... in$tability aided and abetted by the $hit-puppet democ#nts and you/your $hit-puppet republic#nts, monetary ignoramus...  ;)   :wave:

[...there's only two things wrong with 'murcan politics: Republic#nts and Democ#nts...]  ;)  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said:
My life doesn't suck, and I'm a Republican. I'm "living the blessed dream", bro.

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Xavier_Onassis said:
No. All you do is post stupid lies.
Democrats say, "women own their own bodies and should determine whether they choose to give birth or not."

Republicans say, "we are at a point in which 68.2% of all the wealth in the US belongs to only 10% of the population, and inequality is continuing to grow, which we think is just fine and will do nothing to change."

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
nuckinfutz » 23 May 2023, 12:04 am » wrote: No, YOU SUCK!!!!
MAGAt!
When I picture your face, I picture a slant-eyed, North Korean lady-boy soldier recruited to provide special services to Kim Jong Un.ImageKim Jong Un Love Me
With Rice Dick
I Very Grateful, Dear Leader!!

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
Skans » 23 May 2023, 7:48 am » wrote: My life doesn't suck, and I'm a Republican. I'm "living the blessed dream", bro.

Blessed by malcontents misleading ancestries making careers playing typecast people until extinction happens.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
Nostradamus'omh » 23 May 2023, 9:29 am » wrote: Blessed by malcontents misleading ancestries making careers playing typecast people until extinction happens.
Blessed by blooming azaleas, blossoming tulips, a running stream, the wings of fluttering humming birds, green grass, abundant shade trees, a pellet smoker, a beautiful wife, a child and cold beer (not Butt-Light) in the fridge.   I am feeling the urge to sprinkle the bellis perennis with some dinitrogenhydride. 

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
Skans » 23 May 2023, 9:46 am » wrote: Blessed by blooming azaleas, blossoming tulips, a running stream, the wings of fluttering humming birds, green grass, abundant shade trees, a pellet smoker, a beautiful wife, a child and cold beer (not Butt-Light) in the fridge.   I am feeling the urge to sprinkle the bellis perennis with some dinitrogenhydride. 

ha ha ha ha ha ha. Another intellectual misrepresentation of seasonal timing during a planetary revolution around a star balancing 3rd rock from the sun, rotating things into never duplicated details twice.

Blessed or cursed, both are fantasies told to project oneself on a higher intellectual plane than other ancestral brains navigating evolving here now.

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Kobia2 said:
peepee » 23 May 2023, 6:08 am » wrote: ...the 'beaners' are fleeing political in$tability in their countries... in$tability aided and abetted by the $hit-puppet democ#nts and you/your $hit-puppet republic#nts, monetary ignoramus...  Image   Image

[...there's only two things wrong with 'murcan politics: Republic#nts and Democ#nts...]  Image
              No Mr. Piss-Pants...... The overwhelming majority who cross our Southwest Border (both legally & illegally) are not Political Asylum seekers----- They are Economic refugees / opportunists..

You are part right (a very small part) --- The people crossing our Southwest Border are indeed aided & abetted --- BUT by Democrats who created & continue to offer the reward system for them coming... The 3 primary countries of origin of these migrants are Mexico, Guatemala, and Honduras.. Are these people poor?.. Yes... Are they politically persecuted?... No.   All 3 have democratically elected political leadership.

Last edited by Kobia2 on 23 May 2023, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
peepee » 23 May 2023, 6:08 am » wrote: ...the 'beaners' are fleeing political in$tability in their countries... in$tability aided and abetted by the $hit-puppet democ#nts and you/your $hit-puppet republic#nts, monetary ignoramus...  Image   Image

[...there's only two things wrong with 'murcan politics: Republic#nts and Democ#nts...]  Image
The first thing I'm going to do when I'm elected President is draft you into the National Guard and command you lead our troops to shoot each and every beaner that come within 1 mile south of the Mexican border.

The second thing I'm going to do when I'm elected President is employ Captain @Taipan  to shoot you if you fail in your obligations to the United States of North America.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

nuckin futz said:
Kobia2 » 23 May 2023, 12:34 am » wrote:              LIfe is good --- though if anyone had a legit reason to ******* it would be you my old friend ---- that Refried Tsunami of Beaners headed your way is gonna make the piles of **** on those San Francisco sidewalks look like Rose gardens... 
But you only need to fry Beaners once!Image

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Water boy for a Tranny Dancer
Politics: Libertarian

Taipan said:
Skans » 23 May 2023, 11:42 am » wrote: The first thing I'm going to do when I'm elected President is draft you into the National Guard and command you lead our troops to shoot each and every beaner that come within 1 mile south of the Mexican border.

The second thing I'm going to do when I'm elected President is employ Captain @Taipan  to shoot you if you fail in your obligations to the United States of North America.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
Taipan » 23 May 2023, 12:43 pm » wrote: :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
Skans called you his ******* to do what he wouldn't do himself twice.

Exogenous Ellipsis

Share      Unread post

BUTT HURT AND SQUAWLING

Exogenous Ellipsis said:
Xavier_Onassis » 23 May 2023, 8:19 am » wrote: No. All you do is post stupid lies.
Democrats say, "women own their own bodies and should determine whether they choose to give birth or not."

Republicans say, "we are at a point in which 68.2% of all the wealth in the US belongs to only 10% of the population, and inequality is continuing to grow, which we think is just fine and will do nothing to change."

Who said those words?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Taipan said:
Nostradamus'omh » 23 May 2023, 12:53 pm » wrote: Skans called you his ******* to do what he wouldn't do himself twice.
Sir,
In Texas we have an old saying;
"Don't start no ****.......and there won't be none".                         
:)  

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
Taipan » 23 May 2023, 12:55 pm » wrote: Sir,
In Texas we have an old saying;
"Don't start no ****.......and there won't be none".                         
:)  
My dad told me never make anyone your ally, since you were their enemy to start with. Why I never seek friends in need.
Last edited by 31st Arrival on 23 May 2023, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Taipan said:
Nostradamus'omh » 23 May 2023, 12:58 pm » wrote: Ny dad told me never make anyone your ally, since you were their enemy to start with. Why I never seek friends in need.
I consider your Father a wise man.