This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,271
Politics: Conservative

...That was Caught on Video.   There are multiple examples of this in the 2020 election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ification/
 
 

User avatar
Bruce

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 3,841

roadkill » 19 Sep 2023, 8:16 am » wrote: ...That was Caught on Video.   There are multiple examples of this in the 2020 election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ification/
If there were drop boxes, why is dropping absentee ballots illegal?

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,271
Politics: Conservative

Bruce » 19 Sep 2023, 8:20 am » wrote: If there were drop boxes, why is dropping absentee ballots illegal?

Do you usually drop off bundles of ballots at the drop box?

User avatar
Warcok

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,701
Politics: Nationalist

BeerUSA
And it's a fat ugly *** in a Muumuu doing the ballot harvesting.

*** shouldn't be allowed within 20 mi of a ballot or a pollen station.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,363
Politics: Republican

roadkill » 19 Sep 2023, 8:16 am » wrote: ...That was Caught on Video.   There are multiple examples of this in the 2020 election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ification/
His lawsuit is election tampering.
 

User avatar
Majik

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,362
Politics: Conservative

Bruce » 19 Sep 2023, 8:20 am » wrote: If there were drop boxes, why is dropping absentee ballots illegal?
https://afnn.us/2023/09/18/the-spider-i ... ion-fraud/

for starters ......
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,363
Politics: Republican

Warcok » 19 Sep 2023, 8:32 am » wrote: And it's a fat ugly *** in a Muumuu doing the ballot harvesting.

*** shouldn't be allowed within 20 mi of a ballot or a pollen station.
I disagree.  They should be allowed to independently handle their own elections in their own communities, after we place then on reservations.  Like we did to the Indians.
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,271
Politics: Conservative

Skans » 19 Sep 2023, 8:40 am » wrote: His lawsuit is election tampering.

Dems will even do it to their own. 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,363
Politics: Republican

roadkill » 19 Sep 2023, 8:43 am » wrote: Dems will even do it to their own.
Democrats are at the core dishonest.  Its because their constituents completely lack morality.  All of them.  So, they allow their own to be corrupt, because corruption doesn't mean anything to them.  And, this corruption infects the rest of the country.
 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,271
Politics: Conservative

Skans » 19 Sep 2023, 8:46 am » wrote: Democrats are at the core dishonest.  Its because their constituents completely lack morality.  All of them.  So, they allow their own to be corrupt, because corruption doesn't mean anything to them.  And, this corruption infects the rest of the country.

It sure appears that way with most of them.

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,338
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

roadkill » 19 Sep 2023, 8:43 am » wrote: Dems will even do it to their own.
Well , they do shoot each other in great numbers... :ninja:  
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,338
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Skans » 19 Sep 2023, 8:46 am » wrote: Democrats are at the core dishonest.  Its because their constituents completely lack morality.  All of them.  So, they allow their own to be corrupt, because corruption doesn't mean anything to them.  And, this corruption infects the rest of the country.
""'Forget notions of truth.  There is no truth. 
Truth is whatever we can convince people of
for the advancement of our movements""

Saul Alinsky - Rules For Radicals
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,363
Politics: Republican

Sumela » 19 Sep 2023, 1:16 pm » wrote: ""'Forget notions of truth.  There is no truth. 
Truth is whatever we can convince people of
for the advancement of our movements""

Saul Alinsky - Rules For Radicals
"There is only truth.  Lies are nothing more than
purposeful distractions from the truth, and in
the absence of truth hovers a hazy void called ignorance."

Skans - Insightes from the Liberal Forum, 2023.
 
 

User avatar
RebelGator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,967
Politics: Conservative

roadkill » 19 Sep 2023, 8:25 am » wrote: Do you usually drop off bundles of ballots at the drop box?
.......well, he is a Democrat. 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,271
Politics: Conservative

RebelGator » 19 Sep 2023, 1:34 pm » wrote: .......well, he is a Democrat.

You got me.    :rofl:  

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,271
Politics: Conservative

Sumela » 19 Sep 2023, 1:12 pm » wrote: Well , they do shoot each other in great numbers... Image

That's true.

User avatar
Bruce

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 3,841

roadkill » 19 Sep 2023, 8:25 am » wrote: Do you usually drop off bundles of ballots at the drop box?
If the law allows ballot harvesting, yes.

 

User avatar
Bruce

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 3,841

Connecticut
In Connecticut, a designee may return the ballot of a voter who obtained an absentee ballot due to illness or disability, and an immediate family member may return a ballot for a student. The law defines designee and immediate family member.


An absentee ballot shall be cast at a primary, election or referendum only if: (1) It is mailed by (A) the ballot applicant, (B) a designee of a person who applies for an absentee ballot because of illness or physical disability, or (C) a member of the immediate family of an applicant who is a student, so that it is received by the clerk of the municipality in which the applicant is qualified to vote not later than the close of the polls; ... (3) it is returned by a designee of an ill or physically disabled ballot applicant, in person, to said clerk not later than the close of the polls on the day of the election, primary or referendum; (4) it is returned by a member of the immediate family of the absentee voter, in person, to said clerk not later than the close of the polls on the day of the election, primary or referendum; ... A person returning an absentee ballot to the municipal clerk pursuant to subdivision (3) or (4) of this subsection shall present identification and, on the outer envelope of the absentee ballot, sign his name in the presence of the municipal clerk, and indicate his address, his relationship to the voter or his position, and the date and time of such return. As used in this section, “immediate family” means a dependent relative who resides in the individual's household or any spouse, child or parent of the individual.

(b) As used in this section and section 9-150c, “designee” means (1) a person who is caring for the applicant because of the applicant's illness or physical disability, including but not limited to, a licensed physician or a registered or practical nurse, (2) a member of the applicant's family, who is designated by an absentee ballot applicant and who consents to such designation, or (3) if no such person consents or is available, then a police officer, registrar of voters, deputy registrar of voters or assistant registrar of voters in the municipality in which the applicant resides.[3]

User avatar
Bruce

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 3,841

Since they did this in front of God and everybody what happened was the winner had a crackerjack GOTV operation that legally harvested ballots.

They identified and arranged for a **** load of absentee ballots to be sent to registered voters and then harvested them.

It’s not fraud.

It’s hard work.

Republicans could do this if they had brains and volunteers.

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,437

Bruce » 19 Sep 2023, 5:28 pm » wrote: Since they did this in front of God and everybody what happened was the winner had a crackerjack GOTV operation that legally harvested ballots.

They identified and arranged for a **** load of absentee ballots to be sent to registered voters and then harvested them.

It’s not fraud.

It’s hard work.

Republicans could do this if they had brains and volunteers.
IT IS **** FRAUD YOU CHINESE ****