Flying Monkeys

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
22288 posts
User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 7:29 am » wrote:
Woodward book: Trump says he knew coronavirus was ‘deadly’ and worse than the flu while intentionally misleading Americans
He very slightly downplayed the risk so as not to panic Americans.
Yeah, he 'very slightly downplayed' it, just like he tells the 'occasional fib'.

He tries to panic Americans every day by telling them that if Biden is elected America will turn into some kind of a dystopian hellhole with roving gangs of criminals killing everyone in sight.
He says that Biden will take away their guns, their Bibles and even their God.
 
 
Log in or Register to remove ads

FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 11:25 am » wrote:
He knew in January how bad this pandemic was going to be.
He knew it was airborne.
He knew it was much worse than the flu.
He knew that it didn't just affect older people.

He chose to "play it down."
He did not mandate mask wearing or recommend social distancing and to this day mocks people for wearing masks and holds events in front of large crowds.
He said it was just like the flu.
He said it doesn't affect young people.
He said it was the Democrats' "new hoax."

IOW, he lied to us.
And people died.
Can't have a new Official Democrat Talking Point Lie without little Miss Marxist jumping all over it.

Hey psycho, Dr. Fauci said that he agree with everything Trump said; that Trump said nothing in private any different that what he said in public.
******* 
Is Fauci lying?
How come I just saw Dr. Fauci on TV saying that he had some disagreements with him?

We know Trump said different things in private than he said in public you gaping *******. 
There are **** tapes.
Do you not believe your own **** ears now?
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Democrats build big edge in early voting

Democrats are amassing an enormous lead in early voting, alarming Republicans who worry they’ll need to orchestrate a huge Election Day turnout during a deadly coronavirus outbreak to answer the surge.
 
The Democratic dominance spreads across an array of battleground states, according to absentee ballot request data compiled by state election authorities and analyzed by Democratic and Republican data experts.

In North Carolina and Pennsylvania, Democrats have a roughly 3-to-1 advantage over Republicans in absentee ballot requests.

In Florida — a must-win for President Donald Trump — the Democratic lead stands at more than 700,000 ballot requests, while the party also leads in New Hampshire, Ohio and Iowa.

Even more concerning for Republicans, Democrats who didn't vote in 2016 are requesting 2020 ballots at higher rates than their GOP counterparts.

The most striking example is Pennsylvania, where nearly 175,000 Democrats who sat out the last race have requested ballots, more than double the number of Republicans, according to an analysis of voter rolls by the Democratic firm TargetSmart.


Though the figures are preliminary, they provide a window into Democratic enthusiasm ahead of the election and offer a warning for Republicans.

While Democrats stockpile votes and bring in new supporters, Trump’s campaign is relying on a smooth Election Day turnout operation at a time when it’s confronting an out-of-control pandemic and a mounting cash crunch.

“A ballot in is a ballot in, and no late-campaign message or event takes it out of the count,” said Chris Wilson, a GOP pollster who specializes in data and analytics.

“Bottom line is that means that Biden is banking a lead in the mail and more of the risk of something going wrong late is born by Republicans because our voters haven't voted yet.

”Republicans acknowledge Democrats have established a lead, though some stressed it was early and compared it to a basketball team winning the opening tipoff.

Trump aides argue that the Democratic advantage will make little difference in the end, saying the opposing party is merely front-loading voters who otherwise would have voted on Nov. 3.
[.......]
In Pennsylvania, which Trump won by just 44,000 votes four years ago, Democrats have built a lead of nearly 100,000 ballot requests from voters who didn’t participate in the 2016 election but are preparing to vote by mail this year, according to TargetSmart’s figures.

In Michigan, where Trump won by fewer than 11,000 votes (and where voters do not register by party), the firm’s model shows that Democratic-aligned voters have a nearly 20,000-person advantage among non-2016 voters signing up to receive ballots.

In Wisconsin, which Trump won by 22,000 votes, Democratic-leaning voters who skipped 2016 have made nearly 10,000 more requests for this election than their GOP counterparts.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/1 ... ead-412106
 
I just filled out my application for a mail-in ballot here in PA and dropped it off at the county board of elections office, where I will also be dropping off my ballot after I fill it out.
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Nora Dannehy, Connecticut prosecutor who was top aide to John Durham’s Trump-Russia investigation, resigns amid concern about pressure from Attorney General William Barr

​​​​​​​
Federal prosecutor Nora Dannehy, a top aide to U.S. Attorney John H. Durham in his Russia investigation, has quietly resigned from the U.S. Justice Department probe - at least partly out of concern that the investigative team is being pressed for political reasons to produce a report before its work is done, colleagues said.

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticu ... story.html
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 2:40 pm » wrote:
Nora Dannehy, Connecticut prosecutor who was top aide to John Durham’s Trump-Russia investigation, resigns amid concern about pressure from Attorney General William Barr

Federal prosecutor Nora Dannehy, a top aide to U.S. Attorney John H. Durham in his Russia investigation, has quietly resigned from the U.S. Justice Department probe - at least partly out of concern that the investigative team is being pressed for political reasons to produce a report before its work is done, colleagues said.

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticu ... story.html
Oh my, how terrible that voters find out before an election what crimes abuses of power Obama and his corrupt officials committed.

Much better to keep it secret, right psycho?
Why do you think Durham's top aide resigned Precious?
Her colleagues say it was because she felt they were being pressured by Barr for political reasons.
That doesn't bother you at all?
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 12:46 pm » wrote:
THE GAPING ******* SAID: He very slightly downplayed the risk so as not to panic Americans.
He did his job in other words.
What should he have done, yell,"Run for your lives! We're all gonna die!" ?
How dare Trump talk about riots and leftist insurrection in 50 cities across the country! Oh my gosh, he told the truth! Can't have a politician doing that.
It's about a lot more than riots Precious.
He's blowing a bullhorn to people in the suburbs shouting to them that blacks are going to destroy their suburbs if they are allowed to move in.

This is the **** he is saying about Joe Biden.

"Take away your guns, take away your Second Amendment. No religion, no anything," Trump said, standing behind a podium with the presidential seal. "Hurt the Bible. Hurt God. He’s against God. He’s against guns. He’s against energy."

He's against God.
      
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 2:52 pm » wrote:
MISTY:Why do you think Durham's top aide resigned Precious?
Her colleagues say it was because she felt they were being pressured by Barr for political reasons.
That doesn't bother you at all?
Obviously you don't give a rat's *** about the biggest scandal in US history and the related crimes.

You're more concerned that it's going to come out.
Obviously you can't answer why someone who has been a US Attorney since 1991 has suddenly resigned.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
skews13

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,463

Misty » 11 Sep 2020, 2:37 pm » wrote: Nora Dannehy, Connecticut prosecutor who was top aide to John Durham’s Trump-Russia investigation, resigns amid concern about pressure from Attorney General William Barr

Federal prosecutor Nora Dannehy, a top aide to U.S. Attorney John H. Durham in his Russia investigation, has quietly resigned from the U.S. Justice Department probe - at least partly out of concern that the investigative team is being pressed for political reasons to produce a report before its work is done, colleagues said.

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticu ... story.html
Congress is already calling for an inspector general investigation. This is a concerted effort to undermine an investigation, and we all know what the real investigation is about. Barr has used up his nine lives. The whole cabal is on borrowed time. It's a matter of when, not if. When it all comes crashing down, it will only create more division, but if Biden wins, he will have no choice. He has to turn a new DOJ, and cooperating intelligence agencies, to go after the Trump crime syndicate with a vengeance.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
This from the guy who had a chunk of Adderall fly out of his nose the other day.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1304 ... 62208?s=19
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:04 pm » wrote:
Misty » 11 Sep 2020, 2:50 pm » wrote: It's about a lot more than riots Precious.
He's blowing a bullhorn to people in the suburbs shouting to them that blacks are going to destroy their suburbs if they are allowed to move in.

This is the **** he is saying about Joe Biden.

"Take away your guns, take away your Second Amendment. No religion, no anything," Trump said, standing behind a podium with the presidential seal. "Hurt the Bible. Hurt God. He’s against God. He’s against guns. He’s against energy."

He's against God.
   
Oh hee, hee, hee, blah, blah.

How typical that you write lies and ****, then censor the truth.

Leftist brownshirt.
The gaping ******* calls direct quotes from the orange Jim Jones lies.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:05 pm » wrote:
Misty » 11 Sep 2020, 2:46 pm » wrote: Why do you think Durham's top aide resigned Precious?
Her colleagues say it was because she felt they were being pressured by Barr for political reasons.
That doesn't bother you at all?
I gave you an answer, and you censored it.
Stop lying.
This was your so-called answer.
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 2:52 pm » wrote:
MISTY: Why do you think Durham's top aide resigned Precious?
Her colleagues say it was because she felt they were being pressured by Barr for political reasons.
That doesn't bother you at all?
Obviously you don't give a rat's *** about the biggest scandal in US history and the related crimes.

You're more concerned that it's going to come out.
She resigned because I don't give a rat's *** about the biggest scandal in US history and the related crimes?
 
You're such a **** fool.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:02 pm » wrote:
THE GAPING ******* SAID: Obviously you don't give a rat's *** about the biggest scandal in US history and the related crimes.You're more concerned that it's going to come out.
MISTY: Obviously you can't answer why someone who has been a US Attorney since 1991 has suddenly resigned.
The burden isn't on me to explain anything. You're the one claiming some sort of scandal, and as usual you have zero, zip, nothing, nada in terms of evidence.
You just said that you answered the question about why she resigned , but I 'censored' it you **** jackass.
Now you say it's not up to you to explain it.

I see you have started to delete my name and the snapback to my posts again Precious.
If you continue doing that, you will get no response.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:24 pm » wrote:
Misty » 11 Sep 2020, 3:16 pm » wrote: The gaping ******* calls direct quotes from the orange Jim Jones lies.
Blah, blah, blah from the psychopath.
You're out of **** gas.
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:26 pm » wrote:
Misty » 11 Sep 2020, 3:23 pm » wrote: Stop lying.
This was your so-called answer.

She resigned because I don't give a rat's *** about the biggest scandal in US history and the related crimes?
 
You're such a **** fool.
Blah, blah, blah, blah.

You're making an accusation of wrongdoing by Durham.

Got any actual evidence other than anonymous claims?

No?

Then you're full of crap as usual.
What accusation did I make against Durham?
Quote me.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,972
Politics: Independent

Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:36 pm » wrote: .
Another of endless excuses why you'll censor the truth.

Save it for the wackjobs.
MISTY OWNED you yesterday, and today, like every day!      

 
 

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Has anyone heard the orange Jim Jones say anything about the raging fires in California, Oregon and Washington?
Former Trump admin official says president tried to withhold California fire aid over political reasons

Miles Taylor, a former senior Trump administration official, endorsed Joe Biden's presidential campaign on Monday, becoming one of the highest-ranking former Trump administration officials to do so.

Taylor, who served as chief of staff to Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, also accused President Donald Trump of repeatedly using his office for political purposes, including directing officials to cut wildfire relief funding to California because voters there overwhelmingly opposed him in 2016.

Taylor, a longtime Republican and political appointee at DHS from 2017 to 2019, endorsed the former vice president in a video produced by the group Republican Voters Against Trump in which he also made several allegations about Trump's conduct.

He also wrote an op-ed published in The Washington Post calling the President "dangerous" for America.

"What we saw week in and week out, for me, after two and a half years in that administration, was terrifying.

We would go in to try to talk to him about a pressing national security issue -- cyberattack, terrorism threat -- he wasn't interested in those things.

To him, they weren't priorities," Taylor says in the video.

"Given what I have experienced in the administration, I have to support Joe Biden for president and even though I am not a Democrat, even though I disagree on key issues, I'm confident that Joe Biden will protect the country and I'm confident that he won't make the same mistakes as this President."

White House adviser Jared Kushner dismissed Taylor as "a nice kid" in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room" and claimed he wasn't up to the job.

"It makes a lot of sense to me that he's endorsing Joe Biden because when he was working at the Department of Homeland Security, no wall was built and the border was wide open.

That's why the President changed up the team there," Kushner, who is Trump's son-in-law, said.

In the video, Taylor accuses Trump of directing FEMA to withhold disaster funding to California following devastating wildfires in that state because voters in that state had not voted for him for President.

https://abc7.com/president-donald-trump ... ng/6374757
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 4:09 pm » wrote:
Misty » 11 Sep 2020, 2:50 pm » wrote: It's about a lot more than riots Precious.
He's blowing a bullhorn to people in the suburbs shouting to them that blacks are going to destroy their suburbs if they are allowed to move in.
That's a lie. He has never said that, which of course is why you didn't quote him.

 
'Low income housing' is code for '****** gonna wreck your neighborhood' to Trump’s followers.


 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
nuckinfutz » 11 Sep 2020, 4:03 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:36 pm » wrote: .
Another of endless excuses why you'll censor the truth.

Save it for the wackjobs.
MISTY OWNED you yesterday, and today, like every day!      
MY EYES!!!
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:43 pm » wrote:
Misty » 11 Sep 2020, 3:23 pm » wrote: She resigned because I don't give a rat's *** about the biggest scandal in US history and the related crimes?
 
You're such a **** fool.
Something I never wrote and never implied.
Okay....your mind is completely gone now.
That is exactly what you said.
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 2:52 pm » wrote:
MISTY: Why do you think Durham's top aide resigned Precious?
Obviously you don't give a rat's *** about the biggest scandal in US history and the related crimes.
You're more concerned that it's going to come out.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:35 pm » wrote:
Misty » 11 Sep 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote: What accusation did I make against Durham?
Quote me.
Oh, so now you're denying strongly insinuating he'd done something wrong?
So it went from:
Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 3:26 pm » wrote: You're making an accusation of wrongdoing by Durham.
To I am 'strongly insinuating' that he's done something wrong.
Quote me or STFU you gaping *******.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Crazytrain, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, precilla, Ricky Tavy, rippy3838, RollingRock, Sa'ra the Hippiecrit, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, slideman, Spy Car, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2, zkyll8 and 639 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads