Flying Monkeys

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
22302 posts
User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
**** morons.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1 ... 12160?s=19
Log in or Register to remove ads

FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,147
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Well, at least we know what Chlammy looks like.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
annLee

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,227
Politics: Democratic
Location: GA

nuckinfutz » 10 Sep 2020, 9:36 pm » wrote: Trump has become "MALICE IN WONDERLAND"

And Joe Biden is the The Cheshire Cat grinning at him!
     

 
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Removal of POW/MIA flag from White House sparks anger

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A decision by the Trump administration earlier this year to move the flag honoring missing war veterans from a prominent position atop the White House to a less visible spot on the South Lawn has angered some veterans and lawmakers, who see it as disrespectful and potentially illegal.

The flag is dedicated to prisoners of war and service members who are missing in action.

According to a White House video posted in June, it was relocated in a private ceremony with full military honors, months after President Donald Trump signed into law a bill requiring the flag to be flown at certain federal properties including the White House every day.

The revelations come amid growing questions over Trump's respect for the military, after a report last week by the Atlantic magazine alleging that Trump had called fallen American soldiers "losers" and "suckers" sparked outrage and controversy.

Trump denied the assertions, but has publicly disparaged the service of the late Senator John McCain, a war veteran, and was accused of criticizing his own generals in excerpts of a forthcoming book titled "Rage," by Bob Woodward.

"It's bad enough that President Trump publicly ridicules American heroes like Senator McCain and others who were captured on the battlefield.

He inexplicably promotes the Confederate flag but fails to fly the POW/MIA flag," said Democratic Senator Jack Reed, a co-sponsor of the bill.

"It's part of a pattern of disrespect by President Trump toward those who honorably served our nation."Reed, and fellow Democratic Senators Elizabeth Warren and Margaret Hassan, who also co-sponsored the bill, sent a letter to the White House on Thursday requesting that it reconsider the flag's relocation.

"This decision to abruptly move the POW/MIA Flag from atop the White House to an area that is apparently not visible to the public may violate federal law and does not appropriately honor the service and sacrifices of American prisoners of war, missing servicemembers, and their families," the letter reads.

Hassan said that law was intended to pay tribute to the prisoners of war and those missing in action and called on the White House to reverse its decision.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/pow-mia ... ouse-anger
 
Once again Trump proves that what he called FAKE News was true.
The Atlantic magazine article had it right.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 12 Sep 2020, 7:44 am » wrote:
MISTY: You went from you're making an accusation of wrongdoing by Durham, to I am 'strongly insinuating' that he's done something wrong.
Quote me or STFU you gaping *******.
What was your point, if not an attempt to smear him, psycho?

Duuuh!

I don't have the time to quote the fine details of every smear and lie you spread.
Never once did I try to smear Durham, which is why you can't quote me.
If anyone is putting political pressure on his investigation it's Trump's Roy Cohn, Bill 'Slobbo' Barr

 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 12 Sep 2020, 7:41 am » wrote:
Oh my, one intemperate guy! That proves everything.
 
There is way more than one.
Most Trump followers are perfectly willing to cram themselves into crowded venues without masks because they don't believe the virus is real.
They don't believe the media, but they believe every lie their Dear Leader tells them.
Termin8tor » 12 Sep 2020, 7:41 am » wrote: He is partly correct that Covid and its danger been hugely over-hyped by the corrupt liberal MSM and Dems.

One poll revealed that  large percentage of Americans thought that tens of millions have died from it.

I'll bet they were mostly low-info liberals or sad victims of MSM propaganda.
What poll was that?
Link?
Of course not.
No media outlet has reported that tens of millions have died from COVID or anything even remotely like that.
The U.S. has only 4% of the world's population but has 25% of the world's COVID cases.
We are doing worse than most other countries.

 
P.S. If you are going to continue to remove my name and the snapback to my posts when you quote me, I am going to edit them into your posts when I reply to you.
If you don’t want me to hit the edit button on your posts, then stop doing it.
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 13 Sep 2020, 2:42 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Sep 2020, 1:48 pm » wrote: Never once did I try to smear Durham, which is why you can't quote me.
If you weren't trying to smear him, you didn't have any point at all.
Misty » 13 Sep 2020, 1:48 pm » wrote: If anyone is putting political pressure on his investigation it's Trump's Roy Cohn, Bill 'Slobbo' Barr
As she immediately smears a true public figure of integrity and courage with zero evidence to do so.
Integrity and courage.
 
 
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 13 Sep 2020, 2:51 pm » wrote:
He is partly correct that Covid and its danger been hugely over-hyped by the corrupt liberal MSM and Dems.

One poll revealed that  large percentage of Americans thought that tens of millions have died from it.

I'll bet they were mostly low-info liberals or sad victims of MSM propaganda.
What poll was that?
Link?
Of course not.
Do you read the evidence I cite?

No, so it's typically dishonest that you complain I didn't link it.
No media outlet has reported that tens of millions have died from COVID or anything even remotely like that.
The U.S. has only 4% of the world's population but has 25% of the world's COVID cases.
We are doing worse than most other countries.
The primary reason we're doing worse is that the testing system set up in the CDC by Obama didn't work.

Unlike S. Korea, which allocated that responsibility to the private sector, Obama allocated it to the government, which promptly failed, of course.

Trumps performance on Covid has been excellent.

And the US has among the lowest mortality rates in the world.
Who are you talking to?
I can't tell from your post.
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 13 Sep 2020, 2:46 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Sep 2020, 1:42 pm » wrote: Once again Trump proves that what he called FAKE News was true.
The Atlantic magazine article had it right.
Four anonymous liars against 21 people who have gone on record denying it, and an email record refuting at least one of their lies.

How hilarious that you claimed this was, guffaw, "verified."
 
Were all of those 21 people present for every meeting and event?
No, they were not.
For whatever reason there are many people who are willing to lie for this POS.
So why did he remove the POW/MIA flag from public view?
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 13 Sep 2020, 2:44 pm » wrote:
Oh my, one intemperate guy! That proves everything.
   
There is way more than one.
Most Trump followers are perfectly willing to cram themselves into crowded venues without masks because they don't believe the virus is real.
They don't believe the media, but they believe every lie their Dear Leader tells them.
The actual science says that if you're under the age of 70 and don't have dangerous underlying conditions, the chances of dying is just about zero.

And actual science also says that masks aren't necessary outdoors.

So once again you're just babbling ****.
Who are you talking to?
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 13 Sep 2020, 3:23 pm » wrote:
Once again Trump proves that what he called FAKE News was true.
The Atlantic magazine article had it right.
Four anonymous liars against 21 people who have gone on record denying it, and an email record refuting at least one of their lies.

How hilarious that you claimed this was, guffaw, "verified."
 

 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
LittleMissMarxist

Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 159

Termin8tor » 13 Sep 2020, 3:25 pm » wrote: I cite science, and little Miss Marxist censors it.

Figures.
What are you talking about My Clemmy®?
I didn't censor anything.

 
 
Last edited by LittleMissMarxist on 13 Sep 2020, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HELP ME !!!!!!! I'm chained to a radiator in RichClem's
(aka Termin8tor's) basement.

User avatar
WillFranklin

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,545
Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 11 Sep 2020, 11:25 am » wrote: ,
Can't have a new Official Democrat Talking Point Lie without little Miss Marxist jumping all over it.

Hey psycho, Dr. Fauci said that he agree with everything Trump said; that Trump said nothing in private any different that what he said in public.

Is Fauci lying?
The revisions are in.

2015 had 3.1% annual GDP growth. Obama outperformed Trump there.

2018 borrowed from 2019 to barely make 3.0%. Trump never really made it.

There was no Trump boom if he has to take from 2019 to make one 2018 year of 3.0% growth.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,373

willy is still shilling the same **** on many posts...

User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,980
Politics: Independent

Misty » 13 Sep 2020, 1:48 pm » wrote: Never once did I try to smear Durham, which is why you can't quote me.
If anyone is putting political pressure on his investigation it's Trump's Roy Cohn, Bill 'Slobbo' Barr

 
 

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






User avatar
nuckin futz

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,980
Politics: Independent


Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






User avatar
annLee

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,227
Politics: Democratic
Location: GA

It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

User avatar
annLee

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,227
Politics: Democratic
Location: GA

Misty » 11 Sep 2020, 8:14 pm » wrote: Okay....your mind is completely gone now.
That is exactly what you said.

Termin8tor does not think.
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
nuckinfutz » 13 Sep 2020, 5:50 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Sep 2020, 1:48 pm » wrote: Never once did I try to smear Durham, which is why you can't quote me.
If anyone is putting political pressure on his investigation it's Trump's Roy Cohn, Bill 'Slobbo' Barr
He of the pendulous jowels.
     

 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,373

Poor lying crying liberal *******

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, Deezer Shoove, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, Majestic-12 [Bot], NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, Pengwin, Polar1ty, Ricky Tavy, rippy3838, RollingRock, Sa'ra the Hippiecrit, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, slideman, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Termin8tor, WillFranklin, Zeets2, zkyll8 and 668 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads