Flying Monkeys

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
22288 posts
Crazytrain

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 4,773
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 5:18 pm » wrote: A wife? Keep him out of jail?
WTF are you talking about?
Samantha Cohen is Michael Cohen's daughter.
Trump called called her a 'piece of ***' when she was 15.

And you say I'm the imbecile?
Do you even know what **** planet you are on?

terminated is going nuts. 
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Crazytrain » 16 Sep 2020, 5:23 pm » wrote:
Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 5:18 pm » wrote: A wife? Keep him out of jail?
WTF are you talking about?
Samantha Cohen is Michael Cohen's daughter.
Trump called called her a 'piece of ***' when she was 15.

And you say I'm the imbecile?
Do you even know what **** planet you are on?
terminated is going nuts.
It's a very short trip.
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask

 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
annLee

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,174
Politics: Democratic
Location: GA

Misty » 16 Sep 2020, 5:11 pm » wrote: Trump shares doctored video of Biden with ‘manipulated media’ Twitter tag

President Donald Trump on Wednesday shared a doctored video of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden that was flagged by Twitter, the latest instance of the White House and its allies spreading misinformation online.

Shortly after midnight, Trump retweeted a segment of Biden’s speech Tuesday in Florida, where the former vice president sought to rally Latino voters alongside celebrity surrogates such as Luis Fonsi, the Puerto Rican-American singer.

During the campaign event, Biden began playing Fonsi’s hit 2017 song “Despacito” from what appeared to be his mobile phone, raising the device to his lectern’s microphones and bobbing his head along to the music.

But in the edited video retweeted by the president — which Twitter labeled as “manipulated media” — the song played by Biden is the 1988 protest rap “**** tha Police” by the hip hop group N.W.A.

“What is this all about?” Trump wrote in an accompanying message.

He retweeted the same video again later Wednesday morning, writing: “China is drooling. They can’t believe this!”



https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/1 ... ter-415863

NOT THE FIRST TIME HE'S DONE THIS

Trump’s retweet with doctored Biden video earns Twitter’s first ‘manipulated media’ label.

Last month, Twitter released a set of rules to identify and label tweets with manipulated media, as a way of battling misinformation on its platform. Last night, it tagged the first tweet with “manipulated media” — a doctored Joe Biden video retweeted by the US President Donald Trump.

The edited video, originally tweeted by White House social media director Dan Scavino on Saturday, shows Biden talking about re-electing Trump in at an event in Missouri. 
 

 
https://thenextweb.com/twitter/2020/03/ ... dia-label/

Nice Try Spooky Donald Trump....lol
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
THE FBI DIRECTOR JUST BLEW UP TEAM TRUMP’S ANTI-ANTIFA WAR PLAN

It’s an ideology, not an organization, said Christopher Wray, while telling Congress something else Trump won’t want to hear: Violent white supremacists are a domestic terrorist threat.

On Thursday, FBI Director Christopher Wray directly contradicted the White House’s anti-antifa messaging push while testifying in front of the House Homeland Security Committee.

“It’s not a group or an organization. It’s a movement or an ideology,” he said, explaining that “folks who subscribe or identify” with antifa do not operate at a national level, but instead organize “regionally into small groups or nodes.” 

When asked about the greatest domestic terrorism threats facing the U.S., Wray did not name antifa.

Instead, he cited the kinds of violent extremists historically more likely to side with the president.

“Within the domestic terrorism bucket, the category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is, I think, the biggest bucket within that larger group, within the racially motivated violent extremist bucket,” said Wray.

“People ascribing to some kind of white supremacist-type ideologies is certainly the biggest chunk of that.”

The bureau chief went on to note that, when it comes to extremist violence in the U.S., 2019 was the deadliest year since 1995, when white supremacist Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people by bombing a federal building in Oklahoma City. 

Wray did make a statement in line with what Trump officials have said about investigating members of antifa along with other extremists: “To be clear, we do have quite a number of properly predicated domestic terrorism investigations into violent anarchists, extremists, any number of whom self-identify with the antifa movement, and that’s part of this broader group of domestic violence extremists that I’m talking about,” he said. ”

But it’s just one part of it.”

But Wray’s classification of antifa as a movement, rather than a structured group, goes against unfounded claims Trump has made about antifa, including that there was an “entire plane filled up with looters, the anarchists, rioters” flying from city to city “looking for trouble” during the height of the protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

In August, Senator Rand Paul floated a similar conspiracy theory, saying that protesters who gathered outside the White House during the Republican National Convention were “paid” employees in an organized “interstate criminal” gang.
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
FBI director Wray says Russia is actively interfering in 2020 election to 'denigrate' Biden

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Thursday that Russia has been "very active" in its efforts to influence US elections, with the primary goal being to "denigrate" Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray told lawmakers that Russia is primarily interfering through "malign foreign influence in an effort to hurt Biden's campaign" -- echoing the intelligence community's public assessment on Moscow's meddling efforts issued last month.

Wray's comments come as President Donald Trump and several other top administration officials have recently attempted to play up the theory that China is meddling to get Biden elected, while downplaying well-founded reports that Russia is trying to help Trump win again, like it did in 2016.

 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1306963691028578305?s=19

I see a lot of masks in that crowd.
That means they are NOT Trump voters.
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,295

Misty » 18 Sep 2020, 5:57 pm » wrote: https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1306963691028578305?s=19

I see a lot of masks in that crowd.
That means they are NOT Trump voters.

Your opinion...

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
My opinion based on the fact that Trump followers don't wear masks.
They also don't dress as nice as the people in that video.
And they are not as clean.

Even Trump said that he's happy that because of COVID he doesn't have to shake hands with those 'disgusting' people.

 

 
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,295

Misty » 18 Sep 2020, 6:35 pm » wrote: My opinion based on the fact that Trump followers don't wear masks.
They also don't dress as nice as the people in that video.
And they are not as clean.

Even Trump said that he's happy that because of COVID he doesn't have to shake hands with those 'disgusting' people.

I can't believe you are this so **** stupid... you really are **** up.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 18 Sep 2020, 6:35 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Sep 2020, 6:35 pm » wrote: My opinion based on the fact that Trump followers don't wear masks.
They also don't dress as nice as the people in that video.
And they are not as clean.

Even Trump said that he's happy that because of COVID he doesn't have to shake hands with those 'disgusting' people.
I can't believe you are this so **** stupid... you really are **** up.
Truth hurts, doesn't it?
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,295

Misty » 18 Sep 2020, 6:36 pm » wrote: Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Ahhh I am happy now... Ruth Ginsberg died

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 18 Sep 2020, 6:38 pm » wrote:
Ahhh I am happy now... Ruth Ginsberg died
You're happy that someone died.
That proves what a piece of **** you are.
 
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,295

Misty » 18 Sep 2020, 6:42 pm » wrote: You're happy that someone died.
That proves what a piece of **** you are.

right behind you
 

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 18 Sep 2020, 6:35 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Sep 2020, 6:35 pm » wrote: My opinion based on the fact that Trump followers don't wear masks.
They also don't dress as nice as the people in that video.
And they are not as clean.

Even Trump said that he's happy that because of COVID he doesn't have to shake hands with those 'disgusting' people.
I can't believe you are this so **** stupid... you really are **** up.

 
See? She noticed it too.
Those are NOT Trump voters.
 
 
Executing babies after birth?
     
 
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
duck615 » 18 Sep 2020, 6:43 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Sep 2020, 6:42 pm » wrote: You're happy that someone died.
That proves what a piece of **** you are.
right behind you
Don't put me in the same category as you, you heartless, soulless jerk.
In all my years on political forums I have NEVER, NOT ONCE rejoiced in anyone's death whether I agreed with them politically or not.

 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 19 Sep 2020, 7:36 am » wrote:
THE FBI DIRECTOR JUST BLEW UP TEAM TRUMP’S ANTI-ANTIFA WAR PLAN

It’s an ideology, not an organization, said Christopher Wray, while telling Congress something else Trump won’t want to hear: Violent white supremacists are a domestic terrorist threat.

On Thursday, FBI Director Christopher Wray directly contradicted the White House’s anti-antifa messaging push while testifying in front of the House Homeland Security Committee.

“It’s not a group or an organization. It’s a movement or an ideology,” he said, explaining that “folks who subscribe or identify” with antifa do not operate at a national level, but instead organize “regionally into small groups or nodes.” 

When asked about the greatest domestic terrorism threats facing the U.S., Wray did not name antifa.
Blew what up, psycho?

Are you trying to deny that ANTIFA (and BLM) were behind almost all the violence in 250 or so cities around the country? That it didn't happen?
   

 
How many people have ANTIFA or BLM killed you dildo?
Trump's White Supremacist terrorist buddies have killed more people in recent years than Muslim extremists.

 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 19 Sep 2020, 7:31 am » wrote:
Misty » 18 Sep 2020, 7:24 pm » wrote:  
Executing babies after birth?
   
Yes, that's explicitly what the Virginia Governor explained he was willing to do.
Can you quote him saying that he is 'in favor of executing babies after birth' which is what Trump accused him of?
Of course you can't, because it's not true.
 

 
Northam said. "When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent, obviously, of the mother, with the consent of the physicians - more than one physician, by the way.
It’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities.
There may be a fetus that’s nonviable.


https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... d-execute/
 
FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,502
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
So now Trump thinks that reporters covering a protest are breaking the law?

FACT CHECK THE DEBATE IN REAL TIME ON TWITTER @TRUTH
We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Anti-republiKlan, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Coolguy10013, Crazytrain, Deezer Shoove, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ike Bana, Isabel, JeanMoulin, Majestic-12 [Bot], NeoConvict, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Polar1ty, precilla, Ricky Tavy, RollingRock, Sa'ra the Hippiecrit, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, slideman, Taipan, Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 625 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads