Flying Monkeys

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
22921 posts
User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,208
Politics: Conservative

Two people say Graham is lying, but you believe him.
What business does a Senator from SC have getting involved in Georgia's election anyway?
It's none of his **** business.
.

You're lying, because the others on the phone call support Graham's version.

And it absolutely is his business. The future of the country is at stake, so Graham, myself and every other concerned citizen has a right to call.

An obligation to make sure the elections are clean; that the corrupt Democrat Party and the Radical Left don't get control of the Senate.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,208
Politics: Conservative

Rudy Giuliani and Trump’s last-stand push to overturn PA's election results get a frosty reception in court.

The corrupt Philadelphia Inquirer as a source? 

That's as ridiculous as citing the Washpost.

I knew before the case was heard that the corrupt Pa Supreme Court would turn him down. Voter fraud in Philadelphia??!!

No one would EVER believe that!
 

Now Guliani goes to the Supreme court where he has a very strong chance.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 523
Politics: Communist
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

It was still presented as a fact and millions believed it because the deep state MSM told them it was a fact too...

You say facts don't change but how do you know if something is fact instead of a lie?

 


 
I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,799
Politics: Independent

Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 8:31 am » wrote: .

You're lying, because the others on the phone call support Graham's version.

And it absolutely is his business. The future of the country is at stake, so Graham, myself and every other concerned citizen has a right to call.

An obligation to make sure the elections are clean; that the corrupt Democrat Party and the Radical Left don't get control of the Senate.
There is no radical left that you speak of! Except in your poisoned mind. "The Squad" is just an outler, and the Dem party is quite CENTRIST and MODERATE!

 
 

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,799
Politics: Independent


Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people






User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 8:31 am » wrote:
Two people say Graham is lying, but you believe him.
What business does a Senator from SC have getting involved in Georgia's election anyway?
It's none of his **** business.
You're lying, because the others on the phone call support Graham's version.
You're lying because there was only one other person on the phone, not others.
And he agreed that it sounded like Graham was talking about throwing out absentee ballots.

And the two Secretaries of State in Arizona and Nevada that Graham said he called say he never called them.
So he lied about that too.
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 8:31 am » wrote: And it absolutely is his business. The future of the country is at stake, so Graham, myself and every other concerned citizen has a right to call.
An obligation to make sure the elections are clean; that the corrupt Democrat Party and the Radical Left don't get control of the Senate.
****.
He has no right to get involved in an election in Georgia, and neither do you.
 
 
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 10:01 am » wrote: Something very, very, very rotten is being exposed in the country.
Yes it is. 
A family of grifters took over the Republican party and formed a cult.
And you joined that cult.
 
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 8:34 am » wrote:
Rudy Giuliani and Trump’s last-stand push to overturn PA's election results get a frosty reception in court.
The corrupt Philadelphia Inquirer as a source? 
That's as ridiculous as citing the Washpost.
Says the moron who regularly uses a rag like Gatewaypundit as a source.
The reporter was quoting both Giuliani and the judge, so do you think he just made up all of those quotes you imbecile?

MY SOURCE


 https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/philadelphia-inquirer/

YOUR SOURCE


 
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 1:34 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 12:27 pm » wrote: ****.
He has no right to get involved in an election in Georgia, and neither do you.
What a stupid **** lie. Graham and every American has the Constitutional right to express their opinions to any elected officials.
He didn't just express his opinion you gaping *******.
He tried to get the SOS in Georgia to throw out legal ballots.
Read something besides that Gatewaypundit rag sometimes.

 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 1:42 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 12:31 pm » wrote: A family of grifters took over the Republican party and formed a cult.
And you joined that cult.
You're not even trying to believable lies, psycho. You're so stupid as to claim that 80 million people are part of a cult.
You might want to check those numbers again Precious.
Trump, did not get 80 million votes.
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 8:34 am » wrote: Now Guliani goes to the Supreme court where he has a very strong chance.
OMG, you are even crazier than I thought.
How much you wanna bet he never gets anywhere near the SCOTUS?
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,208
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 3:14 pm » wrote:
What a stupid **** lie. Graham and every American has the Constitutional right to express their opinions to any elected officials.
 
He didn't just express his opinion you gaping *******.
He tried to get the SOS in Georgia to throw out legal ballots.
Read something besides that Gatewaypundit rag sometimes.
.
The ballots weren't legal, because that corrupt hack has no legal or Constitutional authority to change Ga law.

Graham has as much Constitutional right to ask to throw out illegal ballots as any American does.

Have you ever read the Constitution? Obviously not.

User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,208
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 3:26 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » Today, 8:34 am » wrote: 
Today, 8:34 am
Now Guliani goes to the Supreme court where he has a very strong chance.
OMG, you are even crazier than I thought.
How much you wanna bet he never gets anywhere near the SCOTUS?
.
You actually think  I'd trust you with money, psycho?

But who should we believe, Constitutional experts like Mark Levin, Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz, Ted Cruz and others?

Or a lying psychopathic like you?

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 1:38 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 12:36 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 8:34 am » wrote: The corrupt Philadelphia Inquirer as a source? 
That's as ridiculous as citing the Washpost.
Says the moron who regularly uses a rag like Gatewaypundit as a source.
The reporter was quoting both Giuliani and the judge, so do you think he just made up all of those quotes you imbecile?

MY SOURCE

 https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/philadelphia-inquirer/

YOUR SOURCE

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/
**** you and your endless propaganda sources. No one with any common sense buys that ****.

I debated two fake "journalists' from the Inquirer years ago on talk radio about a book they wrote trashing the Reagan years.

They weren't incompetent. Like you they just lied and published leftist propaganda.
So you think the Philadelphia Inquirer is a bad source based on two guys you debated years ago on the radio?
 
The story I posted was a hard news story, not an opinion piece and both Rudy Giuliani and the judge were directly quoted in it.
So, what are you saying, that the reporter just made up those quotes?
You are hemorrhaging brain cells now.
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,208
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 3:20 pm » wrote: You might want to check those numbers again Precious.
Trump, did not get 80 million votes.

.
7 million were stolen, psycho.

Go ahead and smear Sidney Powell,  psycho.

We all know that's coming.


.
“I Think We’ll Find He Had At Least 80 Million Votes!” Sidney Powell on The Magnitude of President Trump’s 2020 Win
By Joe Hoft
...the will of the people in this country was that Donald Trump win in a landslide.  If we can get to the bottom of it, and I am determined to do that, I think we’ll find he had at least 80 million votes. 

The only reason the glitches happened in the system is because he was so, had so far many more votes than they had calculated in advance.  Their algorithms wouldn’t perform the functions they had originally performed that were set to perform.  They couldn’t make up the vote count.  He gotten so many hundreds of thousands more than they planned.  So that’s when they had to stop the counting and come up with a way to back-fill votes or destroy votes for Trump while they fabricated votes for Biden.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... -2020-win/

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 3:32 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 3:26 pm » wrote:
OMG, you are even crazier than I thought.
How much you wanna bet he never gets anywhere near the SCOTUS?
You actually think  I'd trust you with money, psycho?

But who should we believe, Constitutional experts like Mark Levin, Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz, Ted Cruz and others?

Or a lying psychopathic like you?
No money.
If Rudy makes it to SCOTUS, I will quit this forum for good.
If he doesn't you must quit the forum for good.

I made the same bet with you about Biden being sworn in on January 20th, or Trump getting a second term, but you ignored it.
 
C'mon you yellow bellied coward.
Take that bet.
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 3:37 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 3:34 pm » wrote: So you think the Philadelphia Inquirer is a bad source based on two guys you debated years ago on the radio?
 
The story I posted was a hard news story, not an opinion piece and both Rudy Giuliani and the judge were directly quoted in it.
So, what are you saying, that the reporter just made up those quotes?
You are hemorrhaging brain cells now.
Corrupt cities often bring about corrupt newspapers, and I've seen the same **** carried in that rag for years since.

The national MSM are Pravda, psycho.

That's why you cite them.
So then you are actually accusing the reporter of just making up a bunch of direct quotes.
Okay. 
     
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,208
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 3:37 pm » wrote: No money.
If Rudy makes it to SCOTUS, I will quit this forum for good.
If he doesn't you must quit the forum for good.

I made the same bet with you about Biden being sworn in on January 20th, or Trump getting a second term, but you ignored it.
 
C'mon you yellow bellied coward.
Take that bet.

I never claimed it would be Rudy. They'd hire someone who is younger and perhaps has argued before SCOTUS.

If you EVER want me to even consider accepting a bet, restore my ability to post full size images and stop censoring me.

Until then, go **** yourself.

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 3:39 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 3:37 pm » wrote: No money.
If Rudy makes it to SCOTUS, I will quit this forum for good.
If he doesn't you must quit the forum for good.

I made the same bet with you about Biden being sworn in on January 20th, or Trump getting a second term, but you ignored it.
 
C'mon you yellow bellied coward.
Take that bet.
The actual coward is the person who censors most of my posts and never leave one single substantive post in my threads.

 And I could care less if you stay or go.

Answer the question, psycho.

Who should we believe, actual Constitutional experts like Mark Levin, Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz, Ted Cruz and others?

Or you?
Me.


 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 3:42 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 3:40 pm » wrote: So then you are actually accusing the reporter of just making up a bunch of direct quotes.
Okay. 
   
I made a general statement, psycho, nor will I waste time researching any issue for a shameless liar like you.

You lie no matter how strong the evidence I present.
There is nothing for you to research you degenerate liar.
I posted the full story including direct quotes.
I know you read it because you commented on it by dismissing it.

Nobody is buying this little routine of yours any more Precious.
You get more ridiculous by the day.

At this point you are only worthy of mocking and ridicule.
And I am more than happy to do that.

 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Atomic blonde, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Hank, Hmrider21, Ike Bana, Isabel, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, SJConspirator, solon, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2, zkyll8 and 252 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads