Flying Monkeys

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
22918 posts
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 3:35 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 3:20 pm » wrote: You might want to check those numbers again Precious.
Trump, did not get 80 million votes.
7 million were stolen, psycho.
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 3:35 pm » wrote: Go ahead and smear Sidney Powell,  psycho.
Has she released the Kraken yet?

Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 3:35 pm » wrote: We all know that's coming.
Yeah. A massive nervous breakdown on January 20th for you.

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 3:41 pm » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 3:37 pm » wrote: No money.
If Rudy makes it to SCOTUS, I will quit this forum for good.
If he doesn't you must quit the forum for good.
I never claimed it would be Rudy. They'd hire someone who is younger and perhaps has argued before SCOTUS.
What does this say?
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 8:34 am » wrote: Now Guliani goes to the Supreme court where he has a very strong chance.
You're losing it Precious.
Termin8tor » 18 Nov 2020, 3:41 pm » wrote: If you EVER want me to even consider accepting a bet, restore my ability to post full size images and stop censoring me.
Until then, go **** yourself.
Don't hold your breath.

solon

Share      Unread post

Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 4:14 pm » wrote: What does this say?

You're losing it Precious.

Don't hold your breath.
WHat TR8er is saying is what he HOPES happened.  He has pinned his hopes on the FASCIST notion that the SC is not conservative so it wont MATTER that there is ZERO credibility much hless validity to the arguments Rudy brigs TO the SC  He is banking on the SC saying they dont CARE what the LAW is they dont CARE the lack of coherence they will vote to OVERTURN the election for Trump 

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
This man is a hero.

MUST-SEE: Local man goes viral RIPPING Republicans who refused to certify Biden's win in Michigan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GiLxeNT89bg

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Today is the Anniversary of the Jonestown Massacre.

The “Jonestown Massacre” occurred on November 18, 1978, when more than 900 members of an American cult called the Peoples Temple died in a mass suicide-murder under the direction of their leader Jim Jones (1931-78).

The youngest members of the Peoples Temple were the first to die, as parents and nurses used syringes to drop a potent mix of cyanide, sedatives and powdered fruit juice into children’s throats.

Adults then lined up to drink the poison-laced concoction while armed guards surrounded the pavilion.

This horrific event is the source of the phrase, “drinking the Kool-Aid.”

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
He has totally checked out. He's going to spend the next two months watching TV, rage Tweeting, firing people and doing everything he can to hamstring President elect Biden.
No transition, no peaceful transfer of power for the spiteful little man baby.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 19 Nov 2020, 8:48 am » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 4:01 pm » wrote: Nobody is buying this little routine of yours any more Precious.
You get more ridiculous by the day.

At this point you are only worthy of mocking and ridicule.
And I am more than happy to do that.
Translated into  honest English; the usual collection of moonbats and psychopathic liars agree with your ****.

Start a thread and ask how many conservatives disagree with me or think me "worthy of mocking and ridicule."

But you won't, coward.
If you want a tribute thread, go start one yourself.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 19 Nov 2020, 8:02 am » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 8:47 pm » wrote: This man is a hero.

MUST-SEE: Local man goes viral RIPPING Republicans who refused to certify Biden's win in Michigan.
Who is a "hero" to leftist brownshirt  little Miss Marxist?

Someone who threatens and bullies people into acquiescence. The country is watching Liberal Fascism in its full ugliness.

All for naught.
It wasn't all for naught.
They reversed their ruling because they were called out for their racism.
Now they are trying to rescind that decision with some baseless affidavits.
This was a targeted attack on majority black Detroit.
Before the vote even took place Monica Palmer said she would certify every community in Wayne County, except Detroit, which just happens to be 80% black.

The two Republicans who voted against certification are white, and were alleging problems in the mostly black city of Detroit, even though the most out-of-balance precinct, with a 27-vote discrepancy, was in the mostly white city of Livonia

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Misty » 19 Nov 2020, 10:23 am » wrote: It wasn't all for naught.
Before the vote even took place Monica Palmer said she would certify every community in Wayne County, except Detroit, which just happens to be 80% black.

The two Republicans who voted against certification are white, and were alleging problems in the mostly black city of Detroit, even though the most out-of-balance precinct, with a 27-vote discrepancy, was in the mostly white city of Livonia.
Detroit also happens to be famous for its corruption

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 19 Nov 2020, 8:00 am » wrote:
Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 10:41 pm » wrote: Today is the Anniversary of the Jonestown Massacre.

The “Jonestown Massacre” occurred on November 18, 1978, when more than 900 members of an American cult called the Peoples Temple died in a mass suicide-murder under the direction of their leader Jim Jones (1931-78).

The youngest members of the Peoples Temple were the first to die, as parents and nurses used syringes to drop a potent mix of cyanide, sedatives and powdered fruit juice into children’s throats.

Adults then lined up to drink the poison-laced concoction while armed guards surrounded the pavilion.

This horrific event is the source of the phrase, “drinking the Kool-Aid.”

Drink up, suckers!
What didn't little Miss Marxist point out? That Jones was a Marxist heavily aligned with the California party, and that his fellow leftists were the ones who drank the Kool-aid.

Not conservatives.

We are reality oriented.

You're the one who censors reality from your Fake Reality thread.
WTF does Jones' politics have to do with it?
The point is that much like your Dear Leader, he was a cult leader who convinced a bunch of people to follow him.
They were so brainwashed that they were willing to die for him, just like Trump’s band of deplorables who refuse to wear a **** piece of cloth over their face.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
FOS » 19 Nov 2020, 10:28 am » wrote:
Misty » 19 Nov 2020, 10:23 am » wrote: It wasn't all for naught.

The two Republicans who voted against certification are white, and were alleging problems in the mostly black city of Detroit, even though the most out-of-balance precinct, with a 27-vote discrepancy, was in the mostly white city of Livonia.
Detroit also happens to be famous for its corruption
The most out of balance precinct was in a majority white city, and they had no problem certifying the vote there.
Go figure.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Misty » 19 Nov 2020, 10:37 am » wrote: The most out of balance precinct was in a majority white city, and they had no problem certifying the vote there.
Go figure.
It is also difficult to find fair elections in any african country. Weird pattern. means nothing I am sure.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 20 Nov 2020, 8:28 am » wrote: How crazy has the Democrat Party become?
Sidney Powell said that “President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it.” Over at Newsmax Powell sat for a talk with Newsmax TV’s Greg Kelly, and it was reported this way:

The math just doesn’t add up for anything and we know Dominion has a long history of rigging elections, because that’s what it was created to do to begin with,” Powell told Tuesday’s “Greg Kelly Reports,” noting even the “founder of the company admits he can change a million votes, no problem at all.”

Powell told host Greg Kelly the team has an affidavit of a former high-ranking Venezuelan military officer who now lives in America, saying he saw the rigging of Venezuelan elections for Hugo Chavez.

“So don’t tell me there’s no evidence of fraud,” she continued. “We’ve got increasingly mounting evidence of significant fraud across multiple states that casts into question the validity of elections in every swing state.”

It is not just limited to Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia either, she said, adding “it went beyond that, too.”

https://spectator.org/giuliani-powell-c ... ive-fraud/

So she's going to prove that there was voter fraud in Venezuela by someone who has been dead for 7 years?

If she has all this evidence of voter fraud why isn't she presenting it in court?
Why is it that every time Trump’s lawyers are in court they say that are not alleging voter fraud or that the election was stolen?

That press conference was the craziest thing I have ever seen.
Giuliani was sweating like a whore in church and melting right before our eyes.
I guess lying makes you sweat like that.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
FOS » 19 Nov 2020, 10:38 am » wrote:
Misty » 19 Nov 2020, 10:37 am » wrote: The most out of balance precinct was in a majority white city, and they had no problem certifying the vote there.
Go figure.
It is also difficult to find fair elections in any african country. Weird pattern. means nothing I am sure.
I suspect that has more to do with corrupt leadership and not skin color.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Misty » 20 Nov 2020, 2:51 pm » wrote: I suspect that has more to do with corrupt leadership and not skin color.

"Song swap" !!!
Yes , you know that I like you !!
That is not a secret  !!

C.P........... and your husband are jealous.    Good.
(and there is peace.....upon the Earth)

"Harden Your Heart'.
                                     Quarter-flash, 1982.

solon

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 20 Nov 2020, 3:06 pm » wrote: .

The evidence will be presented in court at the appropriate time including that of massive voter fraud.

You are a LIAR and a TRAITOR no such evidence exists and if it DID they would already BE IN COURT WITH it which tthey are NOT
More irrlevant nonsense TRAITOR got any VOTER FRAUD convictions or are you just a PUNK?

I notice GUTLESS COWARD that you calaimed they do not  verify singintures of mail in ballots in Georgia I proved they DO IN FACT verufy them and as always you RAN AWAY LIKE THE GUTLESS COWARD YOU ARE

Your GOD lost the election TRAITOR get over it

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 20 Nov 2020, 3:06 pm » wrote:
Misty » 20 Nov 2020, 2:47 pm » wrote: That press conference was the craziest thing I have ever seen.
Giuliani was sweating like a whore in church and melting right before our eyes.
I guess lying makes you sweat like that.
Guliani was sweating? Well gosh, he must have been lying.
As much as you lie you must be soaking wet all the time.

Rudy's son just tested positive for COVID, so Rudy probably needs to quarantine now, which means hopefully we won't be seeing him for a while.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Taipan » 20 Nov 2020, 3:05 pm » wrote:
Misty » 20 Nov 2020, 2:51 pm » wrote: I suspect that has more to do with corrupt leadership and not skin color.
"Song swap" !!!
Yes , you know that I like you !!
That is not a secret  !!

C.P........... and your husband are jealous.    Good.
(and there is peace.....upon the Earth)

"Harden Your Heart'.
                                     Quarter-flash, 1982.
I posted it in my music thread for you Cowboy.
Love the female sax player.

viewtopic.php?p=1515759#p1515759

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Tucker Carlson: Time for Sidney Powell to show us her evidence.

We asked the Trump campaign attorney for proof of her bombshell claims. She gave us nothing.

For more than a week, Sidney Powell has been all over conservative media with the following story: This election was stolen by a collection of international leftists who manipulated vote tabulating software in order to flip millions of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden.

The other day on television, Powell said of Trump that when the fraud is finally uncovered, "I think we'll find he had at least 80 million votes." In other words, rigged software stole about seven million votes in this election.

On Sunday night, "Tucker Carlson Tonight" texted her after watching one of her segments.

What Powell was describing would amount to the single greatest crime in American history. Millions of votes stolen in a day, democracy destroyed, the end of our centuries-old system of self-government. Not a small thing.

Now, to be perfectly clear, we did not dismiss any of it. We don't dismiss anything anymore, particularly when it's related to technology. We've talked to too many Silicon Valley whistleblowers and we've seen too much after four years on the air. We literally do UFO segments, not because we're crazy or even interested in the subject, but because there is evidence that UFOs are real and everyone lies about it.

There's evidence that a lot of things that responsible people dismiss out of hand as ridiculous are, in fact, real. The louder the Yale political science department and the staff of The Atlantic magazine scream "conspiracy theory," the more interested we tend to be.

That's usually a sign you're over the target. A lot of people with impressive-sounding credentials in this country are frauds who have no idea what they're doing. They're children posing as authorities. And when they're caught, they lie and then they blame you for it. We see that every day. It's the central theme of our show and will continue to be.

That's a long way of saying we took Sidney Powell seriously, with no intention of fighting with her. We've always respected her work and we simply wanted to see the details. How could you not want to see them?

So we invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour. We would have given her the entire week, actually, and listened quietly the whole time at rapt attention.

But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of polite requests. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.

When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they also told us Powell had never given them any evidence to prove anything she claimed at the press conference.

Powell did say that electronic voting is dangerous, and she's right, but she never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker- ... tion-fraud