Flying Monkeys

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
22921 posts
User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Trump cult members attacking Republicans. Delicious.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 82593?s=19
Log in or Register to remove ads

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,326

Hey Misty, what did you do about my report?

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,430
Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 21 Nov 2020, 8:19 pm » wrote: .
Trump and his supporters want to clean up corruption and voter fraud any place it's found.



.
You are a LIAR and a TRAITOR all Republicans are doing is destroying AMERICAN DEMOCRACY and telling LIES about Fraud they CLAIM but cannot sho ONE SHRED OF EIVDNCE for


Your GOD lost the election TRAITOR get over it  and I ahve SHOWN a dozen times that Gateway is a site with ZERO Credibility 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
In Blistering Ruling, Judge Throws Out Trump Suit In Pennsylvania

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A federal judge issued a scathing order Saturday dismissing the Trump campaign’s futile effort to block the certification of votes in Pennsylvania, shooting down claims of widespread irregularities with mail-in ballots.

The case was always a long shot to stop President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, but it was President Donald Trump’s best hope to affect the election results through the courts, mostly because of the number of electoral votes, 20, at stake in Pennsylvania.

His personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, stepped into a courtroom for the first time in decades to argue the case this past week.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann wrote in his order that Trump had asked the court to disenfranchise almost 7 million voters.

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,” Brann wrote, so much that the court would have no option but to stop the certification even though it would impact so many people.

“That has not happened.”

Even if he’d won the Pennsylvania case, Trump would have needed to win other lawsuits in other states where he’d also asked to delay certification.

The campaign peppered battlegrounds states with litigation in the days after the election alleging widespread election fraud without proof, but the majority of those cases have already been dismissed.

The president has taken his effort to subvert the results of the 2020 election beyond the courtroom in recent days, straight to local lawmakers.

Some Trump allies have expressed hope that state lawmakers could intervene in selecting Republican electors.

With that in mind Trump invited Michigan legislators to the White House on Friday, hoping that an Oval Office meeting would persuade them to set aside the popular vote favoring Biden by more than 154,000.

But the lawmakers issued a statement after the meeting that they would follow the law and “normal process” on electors.

Trump was said to be considering extending a similar invitation to lawmakers from Pennsylvania.

Time is running out for Trump and his campaign, as states certify their results one after another showing that Biden won the requisite 270 Electoral College votes to take office.

Brann ruled that Pennsylvania officials can certify election results that currently show Biden winning the state by more than 80,000 votes.

He said the Trump campaign presented “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations ... unsupported by evidence.”

“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” the opinion said. “Our people, laws, and institutions demand more.”

Trump tweeted after the ruling that he couldn’t understand why Biden was forming a Cabinet when the president’s investigators had found “hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes,” a baseless claim for which Trump has supplied no evidence.

Giuliani and a Trump campaign lawyer said in a statement that they welcomed the dismissal because it would allow them to appeal up to the U.S. Supreme Court faster, where Trump has repeatedly said he feels he has sympathetic justices.

But, the justices heard a case from the state before the election, over a three-day extension on mail-in ballots, and allowed the extension over the objections of the GOP.

Sen. Pat Toomey, a Pennsylvania Republican who had a hand in placing Brann on the bench during the Obama administration, said the ruling showed Trump had exhausted all possible legal avenues in the state and went on to congratulate Biden on his victory.

He called Brann “a longtime conservative Republican whom I know to be a fair and unbiased jurist.”

Giuliani, a former federal prosecutor and New York mayor, showed his rustiness during the hearing this week by tripping himself up over the meaning of “opacity,” mistaking the judge for a federal judge in a separate district and provoking an opposing lawyer.

Giuliani repeatedly contended in court that it was illegal for counties to help people vote.

Opposing lawyer Mark Aronchick suggested Giuliani must not know the Pennsylvania election code.

The Trump-aligned attorneys had argued that the U.S. Constitution’s guarantee of equal protection under the law was violated when Pennsylvania counties took different approaches to notifying voters before the election about technical problems with their submitted mail-in ballots.

The judge dismissed the argument entirely.

Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and the seven Biden-majority counties that the campaign sued had argued throwing out the popular vote over isolated allegations of mail-in fraud was far too extreme, particularly after most of them have been tallied.

“There is no justification on any level for the radical disenfranchisement they seek,” Boockvar’s lawyers wrote in a brief filed Thursday.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro, a Democrat, tweeted shortly after Brann’s ruling that “another one bites the dust.”

“These claims were meritless from the start and for an audience of one,” Shapiro said in a statement.

“The will of the people will prevail. These baseless lawsuits need to end.”

Counties must certify their results to Boockvar by Monday, after which she will make her own certification.

Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf will notify the winning candidate’s electors they should appear to vote in the Capitol on Dec. 14.

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... 385c9ba86c
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,326

Hey Misty, you haven't answered my question?

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,430
Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 22 Nov 2020, 9:38 am » wrote:
So you're utterly full of crap, as usual.
You are a LIAR as always  Guiliani AMENDED his suit in Pennsylvania a few days ago he COULD have amended it with whatever evidence he had. This is just another EXCUSE to say ther WAS FRAUD but we cant show you the evidence yet that we have been hearing from the beginning.  COUGH UP THE EVIDENCE OR STFU

As for Sydney Powell I have shoved teh FACT That even Tucker CARLSON said she wouldnt show him any evidence and told him to STOP CALLING her to ASK for evidece. SNOPES has DEBUNKED their Germany NONSENSE and you are just a LIAR tellig LIES for Russia telling LIES is all you do

Your GOD lost the election LOSER get over it
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,430
Politics: Liberal

Misty » 22 Nov 2020, 12:50 pm » wrote: In Blistering Ruling, Judge Throws Out Trump Suit In Pennsylvania

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A federal judge issued a scathing order Saturday dismissing the Trump campaign’s futile effort to block the certification of votes in Pennsylvania, shooting down claims of widespread irregularities with mail-in ballots.

The case was always a long shot to stop President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, but it was President Donald Trump’s best hope to affect the election results through the courts, mostly because of the number of electoral votes, 20, at stake in Pennsylvania.

His personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, stepped into a courtroom for the first time in decades to argue the case this past week.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann wrote in his order that Trump had asked the court to disenfranchise almost 7 million voters.

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,” Brann wrote, so much that the court would have no option but to stop the certification even though it would impact so many people.

“That has not happened.”

Even if he’d won the Pennsylvania case, Trump would have needed to win other lawsuits in other states where he’d also asked to delay certification.

The campaign peppered battlegrounds states with litigation in the days after the election alleging widespread election fraud without proof, but the majority of those cases have already been dismissed.

The president has taken his effort to subvert the results of the 2020 election beyond the courtroom in recent days, straight to local lawmakers.

Some Trump allies have expressed hope that state lawmakers could intervene in selecting Republican electors.

With that in mind Trump invited Michigan legislators to the White House on Friday, hoping that an Oval Office meeting would persuade them to set aside the popular vote favoring Biden by more than 154,000.

But the lawmakers issued a statement after the meeting that they would follow the law and “normal process” on electors.

Trump was said to be considering extending a similar invitation to lawmakers from Pennsylvania.

Time is running out for Trump and his campaign, as states certify their results one after another showing that Biden won the requisite 270 Electoral College votes to take office.

Brann ruled that Pennsylvania officials can certify election results that currently show Biden winning the state by more than 80,000 votes.

He said the Trump campaign presented “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations ... unsupported by evidence.”

“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” the opinion said. “Our people, laws, and institutions demand more.”

Trump tweeted after the ruling that he couldn’t understand why Biden was forming a Cabinet when the president’s investigators had found “hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes,” a baseless claim for which Trump has supplied no evidence.

Giuliani and a Trump campaign lawyer said in a statement that they welcomed the dismissal because it would allow them to appeal up to the U.S. Supreme Court faster, where Trump has repeatedly said he feels he has sympathetic justices.

But, the justices heard a case from the state before the election, over a three-day extension on mail-in ballots, and allowed the extension over the objections of the GOP.

Sen. Pat Toomey, a Pennsylvania Republican who had a hand in placing Brann on the bench during the Obama administration, said the ruling showed Trump had exhausted all possible legal avenues in the state and went on to congratulate Biden on his victory.

He called Brann “a longtime conservative Republican whom I know to be a fair and unbiased jurist.”

Giuliani, a former federal prosecutor and New York mayor, showed his rustiness during the hearing this week by tripping himself up over the meaning of “opacity,” mistaking the judge for a federal judge in a separate district and provoking an opposing lawyer.

Giuliani repeatedly contended in court that it was illegal for counties to help people vote.

Opposing lawyer Mark Aronchick suggested Giuliani must not know the Pennsylvania election code.

The Trump-aligned attorneys had argued that the U.S. Constitution’s guarantee of equal protection under the law was violated when Pennsylvania counties took different approaches to notifying voters before the election about technical problems with their submitted mail-in ballots.

The judge dismissed the argument entirely.

Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and the seven Biden-majority counties that the campaign sued had argued throwing out the popular vote over isolated allegations of mail-in fraud was far too extreme, particularly after most of them have been tallied.

“There is no justification on any level for the radical disenfranchisement they seek,” Boockvar’s lawyers wrote in a brief filed Thursday.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro, a Democrat, tweeted shortly after Brann’s ruling that “another one bites the dust.”

“These claims were meritless from the start and for an audience of one,” Shapiro said in a statement.

“The will of the people will prevail. These baseless lawsuits need to end.”

Counties must certify their results to Boockvar by Monday, after which she will make her own certification.

Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf will notify the winning candidate’s electors they should appear to vote in the Capitol on Dec. 14.

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... 385c9ba86c
The judge is right the Penn lawyers are right except that this is for an audience of TRUMP SUPPORTERS not just Trump it is red meat for TreasonMonkeys. It gives them more lies to tell just like TR8er he will just keep telling the LIES because he does not CARE that there is no evidence he does not CARE that they are LIES they push the narrative he likes so LIE or not he will keep saying it
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 22 Nov 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote: Hey Misty, you haven't answered my question?
What question?
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 22 Nov 2020, 9:27 am » wrote:
Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 4:17 pm » wrote: Numbers don't lie you gaping *******.
If you think those numbers were made up then prove it, or STFU.
Numbers from Phillie, Detroit and other corrupt Democrat cities lies in every election, psycho.
You're a **** fruit loop.
Those are the official numbers.
Termin8tor » 22 Nov 2020, 9:27 am » wrote: Sidney Powell has released the Kraken.
Yes, I know.
It's a Communist conspiracy involving a dead Hugo Chavez, George Soros and German servers.
 
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 21 Nov 2020, 8:19 pm » wrote:
Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: Trump cult members attacking Republicans. Delicious.
Trump and his supporters want to clean up corruption and voter fraud any place it's found.
Including by Republican hacks.
     
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:09 pm » wrote: Hey Misty, what did you do about my report?
What report?
Why are you asking me?
You know I'm not the only Mod here, right?
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,430
Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 22 Nov 2020, 1:56 pm » wrote: .
Why are you censoring all my posts, psycho? What are you afraid of?

All you do is LIE TRAITOR I have PROVEN that over and over just a couple of days ago you LIED saying Georgias mail in ballots were illegal because they didnt verify the signiture and I showed A PHOTO of them verifying signituers You are FAR TOO STUPID to know what the word trueh even MEANS ALL YOU DO IS LIE for Russia


See any evidence of voter fraud here?

.
How can we see evidence of a thing that HAS NOT HAPPENED TRAITOR?

Your GOD lost the ELECTION LOSER  get over it

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Giuliani Distances Trump Campaign From Attorney Sidney Powell

The Trump campaign on Sunday sought to distance itself from attorney Sidney Powell after she made a series of increasingly convoluted and baseless allegations of widespread nationwide election fraud.

Powell, who also represents former national security adviser Michael Flynn, had appeared with campaign lawyers at press events as recently as last week.

In a brief statement released Sunday afternoon, President Trump's lead attorney Rudy Giuliani and senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis said that Powell "is not a member of the Trump Legal Team."

"She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity," the former New York City mayor added.

Powell appeared alongside Giuliani and other members of the campaign's legal team at a number of press conferences over the past month — including one on Thursday — detailing the campaign's so far unsuccessful efforts to halt or overturn the certification of election results in several key battleground states that were called by media outlets for President-elect Joe Biden.

Trump himself also referred to Powell as a member of his legal team in tweets as recently as Nov. 14.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... ney-powell
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 22 Nov 2020, 5:24 pm » wrote:
Misty » 22 Nov 2020, 1:23 pm » wrote: What report?
Why are you asking me?
You know I'm not the only Mod here, right?
I got a message that the post I reported was closed by you
I don't remember doing that.
What was the report?
I don't see it here:


 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 23 Nov 2020, 11:47 am » wrote:
Misty » 23 Nov 2020, 11:44 am » wrote: I don't remember doing that.
What was the report?
holy **** ****... are you telling me you are that **** lazy to look **** up?
I just did you *******.
Check my last post.

What? Someone said something to you that you didn't like?
Put on your big boy pants and get over it.
 
I don't like most of what you say.
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 23 Nov 2020, 11:55 am » wrote: AHHH LOOKY THE ******* IS MOVING POSTS AGAIN
Why don't you report me?
duck615 » 23 Nov 2020, 11:53 am » wrote:
Misty » 23 Nov 2020, 11:51 am » wrote: What? Someone said something to you that you didn't like?
Put on your big boy pants and get over it.
 
I don't like most of what you say.
ok you are just a liberal piss poor **** mod.... GOT IT
Try submitting that report again, and I won't touch it.
See if you get a different outcome with another Mod.
I doubt it.
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 22 Nov 2020, 1:56 pm » wrote:
Why are you censoring all my posts, psycho? What are you afraid of?
The truth.
The truth?
From you?
Don't be silly.

Sidney Powell is out Precious.
She was too crazy even for Rudy.
I guess she won't be releasing the Kraken after all.
     
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,326

Misty » 23 Nov 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote: The truth?
From you?
Don't be silly.

Sidney Powell is out Precious.
She was too crazy even for Rudy.
I guess she won't be releasing the Kraken after all.
   
she never was a Trump personal attorney... you **** liberals are just so **** retarded

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
duck615 » 23 Nov 2020, 12:17 pm » wrote:
Misty » 23 Nov 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote: The truth?
From you?
Don't be silly.

Sidney Powell is out Precious.
She was too crazy even for Rudy.
I guess she won't be releasing the Kraken after all.
   
she never was a Trump personal attorney... you **** liberals are just so **** retarded
She was part of the team you moron.


 
He said OUR wonderful lawyers.
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,326

Misty » 23 Nov 2020, 12:19 pm » wrote: She was part of the team you moron.


 
He said OUR wonderful lawyers.

non answer to the question... keep trying

Post Reply

Log in or Register to remove ads