This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said: Which corrupt entity owns the most DC swamp whores? 
For example we know Screechy **** Haley is owned by AIPAC and the MIC.

1.  AIPAC
2.  MIC
3.  Tranny's R Us
4.  Big Pharma

2nd question.  Is WASH DC the most corrupt 64 square miles in the world?

User avatar
Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 5,556

Buck Naked said: How do you measure corruption?

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,900
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 20 Nov 2023, 10:18 am » wrote: Which corrupt entity owns the most DC swamp whores? 
For example we know Screechy **** Haley is owned by AIPAC and the MIC.

1.  AIPAC
2.  MIC
3.  Tranny's R Us
4.  Big Pharma

2nd question.  Is WASH DC the most corrupt 64 square miles in the world?
and "we" all know that how?
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said: Id venture to say that AIPAC and the MIC

own the most. A DC swampy can cross

ways with trannys and BIG PHARMA and

still retain their position. But cross MIC

or AIPAC and they destroy you.

Its called Empire For Cuckies 101 :wave:  
 

User avatar
Fuelman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 403
Politics: Capitalist

Fuelman said: Whoever has the deepest pockets I would guess.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,204

nefarious101 said: Is this new news or just a rehash of the last 40-50 years...breaking news...(state the obvious here)


I got an idea...let's start a thread and ******* about it....and then do nothing....we can bring up again next election and do this all over again...sound like a plan?

User avatar
Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,185
Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said: All of the above

most ? 

my guess it’s MIC

And all the people in “the big club”

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.4651618 ... 370482.jpg
 
 
 

User avatar
Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,185
Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
nefarious101 » 20 Nov 2023, 11:08 am » wrote: Is this new news or just a rehash of the last 40-50 years...breaking news...(state the obvious here)

I got an idea...let's start a thread and ******* about it....and then do nothing....we can bring up again next election and do this all over again...sound like a plan?
how is this different than any other thread?

What would your thread do

suggest a way to fix it?

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Mrkelly » 20 Nov 2023, 12:25 pm » wrote: All of the above

most ? 

my guess it’s MIC

And all the people in “the big club”

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.4651618 ... 370482.jpg
I gotta admit

Satan looks damned scary
 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,204

nefarious101 said:
Mrkelly » 20 Nov 2023, 12:28 pm » wrote: how is this different than any other thread?

What would your thread do

suggest a way to fix it?

Anyone paying attention what I actually say knows where I stand.....people are too busy splitting political hairs...upset that you might only agree on part of what they believe and demanding it's either all or nothing.  Then we have those who feel they are above it all...they have it all figured out....and then those who take themselves so seriously that they become cartoon-like.

This is a **** show of nonsense...people who are doing what they have been trained to do...look for fault in everyone and everything but themselves and demanding everyone see's them as having all the answers


you are the problem...I am the solution....or switch it the other way around...who cares

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,983
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ROG62 » 20 Nov 2023, 10:33 am » wrote: and "we" all know that how?
You were not included in the we. 

You are included in the wee wee wee all the way home.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,983
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Fuelman » 20 Nov 2023, 10:58 am » wrote: Whoever has the deepest pocketsAIPAC I would guess.
YW. :)

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,983
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
nefarious101 » 20 Nov 2023, 11:08 am » wrote: Is this new news or just a rehash of the last 40-50 years...breaking news...(state the obvious here)

I got an idea...let's start a thread and ******* about it....and then do nothing....we can bring up again next election and do this all over again...sound like a plan?
Okay, gramps - ya blew off steam.

Back on the ****. 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,983
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
nefarious101 » 20 Nov 2023, 12:44 pm » wrote: Anyone paying attention what I actually say knows where I stand.....people are too busy splitting political hairs...upset that you might only agree on part of what they believe and demanding it's either all or nothing.  Then we have those who feel they are above it all...they have it all figured out....and then those who take themselves so seriously that they become cartoon-like.

This is a **** show of nonsense...people who are doing what they have been trained to do...look for fault in everyone and everything but themselves and demanding everyone see's them as having all the answers

you are the problem...I am the solution....or switch it the other way around...who cares
DO YOU NEED A TISSUE, YOU LITTLE *******?
 

User avatar
RebelGator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,729
Politics: Conservative

RebelGator said:
I can't recall when you weren't. 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Cannonpointer » 20 Nov 2023, 12:52 pm » wrote: DO YOU NEED A TISSUE, YOU LITTLE *******?
Image
 
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
RebelGator » 20 Nov 2023, 12:56 pm » wrote: I can't recall when you weren't.
**** is yer specialty.
Their balls are yer profession.
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
nefarious101 » 20 Nov 2023, 12:44 pm » wrote: Anyone paying attention what I actually say knows where I stand.....people are too busy splitting political hairs...upset that you might only agree on part of what they believe and demanding it's either all or nothing.  Then we have those who feel they are above it all...they have it all figured out....and then those who take themselves so seriously that they become cartoon-like.

This is a **** show of nonsense...people who are doing what they have been trained to do...look for fault in everyone and everything but themselves and demanding everyone see's them as having all the answers

you are the problem...I am the solution....or switch it the other way around...who cares
YOUR CONSTANT STATE OF HYSTERIA

AND EMOTIONALISM WILL NOT FIX ANYTHING
 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 1,834
Politics: Libertarian

Str8tEdge said:
Sumela » 20 Nov 2023, 10:18 am » wrote: Which corrupt entity owns the most DC swamp whores? 
For example we know Screechy **** Haley is owned by AIPAC and the MIC.

1.  AIPAC
2.  MIC
3.  Tranny's R Us
4.  Big Pharma

2nd question.  Is WASH DC the most corrupt 64 square miles in the world?
In order:

1.MIC
2. Big Pharma
3. AIPAC
4. Tranny's R US

2nd answer: Absolutely


 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,983
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said: How long have I been your owner, *******?
RebelGator » 20 Nov 2023, 12:56 pm » wrote: I can't recall when you weren't.
:rofl: