This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,978
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said: Now that it is jews, not whites, who are being attacked on campus, they finally flex their muscle. 

The same jewish power structure that is punishing woke assaults on israel paid the tab for YOUR CHILDREN being called immoral for their skin color. They have subsidized calls for WHITE GENOCIDE. None of that was any problem - they kept writing checks. 

But NOW... NOW they show they ALWAYS had the power to shut that **** down. Instead, they kept writing checks. 

The lapdog right is STILL searching for **** in the wake of discovering the truth: the jewish power structure that funds harvard ALWAYS HAD the capacity to shut woke down. THEY WERE PAYING FOR IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REKLrHpSECA

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,204

nefarious101 said: You saying we need more jew hate in academia?....you should get your comrades on the radical left and radical islam and make some plans

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,978
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
nefarious101 » 20 Nov 2023, 11:23 am » wrote: You saying we need more jew hate in academia?....you should get your comrades on the radical left and radical islam and make some plans
If you cannot see what I am saying, explaining it further will be to no avail.

Now, get back on israel's dick - it isn't going to suck itself, fruit loop. :)
 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,204

nefarious101 said:
Cannonpointer » 20 Nov 2023, 11:35 am » wrote: If you cannot see what I am saying, explaining it further will be to no avail.

Now, get back on israel's dick - it isn't going to suck itself, fruit loop. Image

you can't explain your jew hate?  That is hilarious...do you know what a woman is? :rofl:  

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,978
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
nefarious101 » 20 Nov 2023, 11:41 am » wrote: you can't explain your jew hate? 
You can't explain their dick in your mouth?

I put America first. You put it second. 

You are the one who owes an explanation, benedict. 
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Cannonpointer » 20 Nov 2023, 11:35 am » wrote: If you cannot see what I am saying, explaining it further will be to no avail.

Now, get back on israel's dick - it isn't going to suck itself, fruit loop. Image
Tucker is dead on correct about the mostly Jew administration and donors.

Decades of silence as whitey has been shat on.  As little boys are told they are evil.
They funded and promoted this with no questions asked.  We must be woke!

But, throw in some anti-genocide, pro-pali protests and their
demeanor changes 180 degrees.  So transparent.

But bro, you cant expect the rednecks here to grasp this concept.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,978
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Sumela » 20 Nov 2023, 11:47 am » wrote: Tucker is dead on correct about the mostly Jew administration and donors.

Decades of silence as whitey has been shat on.  As little boys are told they are evil.
They funded and promoted this with no questions asked.  We must be woke!

But, throw in some anti-genocide, pro-pali protests and their
demeanor changes 180 degrees.  So transparent.

But bro, you cant expect the rednecks here to grasp this concept.
It clear that wee little queer neffie cannot grasp it.

He hates everything they paid for, while still bum-rushing their crotches. 

I am warning you, bro - do NOT get between that lightweight sissy and a ****. 
 
Sun Tsu called that "death ground."

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Cannonpointer » 20 Nov 2023, 11:52 am » wrote: It clear that wee little queer neffie cannot grasp it.

He hates everything they paid for, while still bum-rushing their crotches. 

I am warning you, bro - do NOT get between that lightweight sissy and a ****. 
 
Sun Tsu called that "death ground."
:lol:  
His type is obsessed with the term "globalism" only because

Trumpy overused the word.  By the time they swallowed it

and and shat it out it became simply...."libbies, Dems!!!".

They NEVER learn anything new - Ever! :rofl:  

 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,978
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Sumela » 20 Nov 2023, 12:03 pm » wrote: Image  
His type is obsessed with the term "globalism" only because

Trumpy overused the word.  By the time they swallowed it

and and shat it out it became simply...."libbies, Dems!!!".

They NEVER learn anything new - Ever! Image
I had genuinely hoped that the trump experience would serve to move their retarded neoconservatism over to conservatism. 

What was I thinking... :rolleyes:  
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Cannonpointer » 20 Nov 2023, 12:09 pm » wrote: I had genuinely hoped that the trump experience would serve to move their retarded neoconservatism over to conservatism. 

What was I thinking... Image
Yup.  It felt like it for a while.  

Then he murdered Soleimani for Pissrael and
the ENTIRE left/right Establishment drained
Trumpy's **** for about 2 weeks.  But the
orgy soon ended and we were back to....RUSSIA!!!!

Trump was a badly failed experiment.  Now the rubes
will cheer for even Screechy Haley. :die:  
 

User avatar
Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,185
Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
nefarious101 » 20 Nov 2023, 11:41 am » wrote: you can't explain your jew hate?  That is hilarious...do you know what a woman is? Image
two things you neocons and neolib types always agree on

Israel and war 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,204

nefarious101 said:
Mrkelly » 20 Nov 2023, 12:36 pm » wrote: two things you neocons and neolib types always agree on

Israel and war

do you hate jews?...do you love war?....do you think this forum will change the world?...do you have the answers to all the problems?

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Mrkelly » 20 Nov 2023, 12:36 pm » wrote: two things you neocons and neolib types always agree on

Israel and war
Seems they tuned out 50% of what Trump said.  Even if he was a clown.

And now they will embrace any Empire/AIPAC loving Repub as Pres.

Hell, most of them still secretly blow Bush/Cheney....for killing lots of muzzies!
 

User avatar
Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,185
Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
nefarious101 » 20 Nov 2023, 12:46 pm » wrote: do you hate jews?...do you love war?....do you think this forum will change the world?...do you have the answers to all the problems?
no

but I don’t ******* about other people’s threads either 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,978
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
nefarious101 » 20 Nov 2023, 12:46 pm » wrote:
Mrkelly » 20 Nov 2023, 12:36 pm » wrote: two things you neocons and neolib types always agree on

Israel and war
do you hate jews?...do you love war?....do you think this forum will change the world?...do you have the answers to all the problems?
This ^ is what the weak *** does. He cannot answer for his actions or positions, so he attacks.

He just got his clock cleaned by a liberal - and he doesn't have an answer. Image Image Image
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 6,837
Politics: Independent

nuckin futz said:
Cannonpointer » 20 Nov 2023, 12:09 pm » wrote: I had genuinely hoped that the trump experience would serve to move their retarded neoconservatism over to conservatism. 

What was I thinking... Image

Image
 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 1,834
Politics: Libertarian

Str8tEdge said:
Cannonpointer » 20 Nov 2023, 11:06 am » wrote: Now that it is jews, not whites, who are being attacked on campus, they finally flex their muscle. 

The same jewish power structure that is punishing woke assaults on israel paid the tab for YOUR CHILDREN being called immoral for their skin color. They have subsidized calls for WHITE GENOCIDE. None of that was any problem - they kept writing checks. 

But NOW... NOW they show they ALWAYS had the power to shut that **** down. Instead, they kept writing checks. 

The lapdog right is STILL searching for **** in the wake of discovering the truth: the jewish power structure that funds harvard ALWAYS HAD the capacity to shut woke down. THEY WERE PAYING FOR IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REKLrHpSECA
Calling for the annihilation of Israel and showing support for a brutal terrorist attack with innocent loss of life 10 times greater than 9/11 is not "picking on someone".

Your objectivity is being impaired by your Hitler gene. :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,420
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Str8tEdge » 20 Nov 2023, 1:01 pm » wrote: Calling for the annihilation of Israel and showing support for a brutal terrorist attack with innocent loss of life 10 times greater than 9/11 is not "picking on someone".

Your objectivity is being impaired by your Hitler gene. Image   Image   Image
God has always punished the Jews....""a very disobedient people"".

God was always stomping the **** out of them :rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 21,978
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Str8tEdge » 20 Nov 2023, 1:01 pm » wrote: Calling for the annihilation of Israel
Link to me doing that, homosexual.
Str8tEdge » 20 Nov 2023, 1:01 pm » wrote: and showing support for a brutal terrorist attack with innocent loss of life 10 times greater than 9/11 is not "picking on someone".
Link to anyone doing that. gay homosexual queer. Image
Str8tEdge » 20 Nov 2023, 1:01 pm » wrote: Your objectivity is being impaired by your Hitler gene. Image   Image   Image
Supporting ethnic cleansing shows your hitler gene, fruitcake.

Israel was ethinic cleansing BEFORE the ten-times ghost of 9-11 (you pathetic queer Image) ever happened.

What israel has done is proportionately 127 9-11's, queer-fer-****. 
 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 1,834
Politics: Libertarian

Str8tEdge said:
Cannonpointer » 20 Nov 2023, 1:13 pm » wrote: Link to me doing that, homosexual.

Link to anyone doing that. gay homosexual queer. Image

Supporting ethnic cleansing shows your hitler gene, fruitcake.

Israel was ethinic cleansing BEFORE the ten-times ghost of 9-11 (you pathetic queer Image) ever happened.

What israel has done is proportionately 127 9-11's, queer-fer-****.
Where do you get your information???? The Hamas defense minister????
Image
 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buck Naked, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Deezer Shoove, FJB, Fuelman, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Jantje_Smit, jerra b, Justin Sane, Kobia2, MackTheFinger, Monderegal, Mrkelly, nefarious101, NEILCAR, OdeToJoy, PhiloBeddo, R. Suave, RebelGator, Semrush [Bot], Squatchman, Tempest62, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Yandex [Bot], Z09, Zeets2 and 1 guest