This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

BeerUSA
Warcok said: Mostly *** babies, so no big loss ✌🏼

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
JAE » 02 Feb 2024, 7:39 pm » wrote: You should do it because you favor it.  Stop demanding others pay.
Because I favor what...?
Tell me what it is that you think I favor.
I will wait right here for your reply.    :)  

JAE

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

JAE said:
GHETTOBLASTER » 02 Feb 2024, 7:43 pm » wrote: Because I favor what...?
Tell me what it is that you think I favor.
I will wait right here for your reply.    Image
Now the baby killer is trying to run!   :rofl:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
JAE » 02 Feb 2024, 7:43 pm » wrote: Now the baby killer is trying to run!   Image
Tell me what it is that you think I favor you cowardly piece of ****.
Either answer the question or forever be known as a Cowardly ****** *******.... :)  
I will wait right here for your reply.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Warcok » 02 Feb 2024, 7:39 pm » wrote: Mostly *** babies, so no big loss ✌🏼
If not for easy peasy legal abortion ****** wouldn't be just 1/8 of our population ...they would be 1/4 of our population...!!!    :faint:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
JAE » 02 Feb 2024, 7:43 pm » wrote: Now the baby killer is trying to run!   Image
Tell me what it is that you think I favor you cowardly piece of ****.
Either answer the question or forever be known as a Cowardly ****** *******.... Image  

An hour has passed since I  challenged cowardly ****** ******* Jae to tell me what it is that I favor and it looks like she has logged out and gone into hiding.  :rofl:  

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

Squatchman said:
GHETTOBLASTER » 02 Feb 2024, 9:08 pm » wrote: Tell me what it is that you think I favor you cowardly piece of ****.
Either answer the question or forever be known as a Cowardly ****** *******.... Image  

An hour has passed since I  challenged cowardly ****** ******* Jae to tell me what it is that I favor and it looks like she has logged out and gone into hiding.  Image
^^^^^^now that's one triggered *******!^^^^^^^^^^

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Squatchman » 03 Feb 2024, 5:24 am » wrote: ^^^^^^now that's one triggered *******!^^^^^^^^^^
Your make believe German Shepherd Attack Dog thinks you are "one triggered ******* too...!    :rofl:  

What did you hope to accomplish by uploading a Google Stock Image of an attack dog and then try to claim it was your own...? 
Were you just trying to cement your reputation as one of the most mentally ill Liberal Liars here at the forum...?

Last edited by GHETTO BLASTER on 03 Feb 2024, 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:

JAE

Share      Unread post

JAE said:
GHETTOBLASTER » 02 Feb 2024, 9:08 pm » wrote: Tell me what it is that you think I favor you cowardly piece of ****.

An hour has passed since I  challenged cowardly ****** ******* Jae to tell me what it is that I favor and it looks like she has logged out and gone into hiding.  Image
Right.  I sit on here all day like you.

:rofl:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
JAE » 08 Feb 2024, 1:28 pm » wrote: Right.  I sit on here all day like you.

Your notification  history for the past 6 days reveals that you have had every opportunity to answer my challenge to you but you were too much of a cowardly ****** ******* to back up your claim.
So...it wont do you any good to try to lie to someone like me who is twice as smart as you are...OK...?   :)  

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

Squatchman said: Abortion is going to be a factor in the upcoming election.
And Republicans are ****.

Punch

Share      Unread post

Punch said:
The4thReich » 27 Nov 2023, 9:37 am » wrote: 1973-2023.

63+ million babies killed.

Congratulations, baby killers.

The U.S. would be a lot better off with 63 million more people. (Are you **** nuts?)

JAE

Share      Unread post

JAE said:
GHETTOBLASTER » 08 Feb 2024, 1:45 pm » wrote: Your notification  history for the past 6 days reveals that you have had every opportunity to answer my challenge to you but you were too much of a cowardly ****** ******* to back up your claim.
So...it wont do you any good to try to lie to someone like me who is twice as smart as you are...OK...?   Image
You don't get notifications unless you're on the site.  And I haven't been, brain surgeon.   :rofl:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Squatchman » 10 Feb 2024, 3:17 am » wrote: Abortion is going to be a factor in the upcoming election.
And Republicans are ****.
Abortion IS going to be a factor in the upcoming election - yes.

And Republicans are certainly not going to be **** by it, IMO.

They may not be **** entirely, but their stupid **** is going to lose them some votes and energize voters who would have sat it out. So that is a dick on each end - *** AND mouth.

No one ever sat as pretty for it, either.

But the real pain is going to be delivered in 15-16 years (and increasing going forward from there), when all those unwanted, street-raised babies start busting their heads open for their pocket-prizes. They're high-fiving NOW. They'll be 15 years older and likely no smarter when the real pain arrives.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
JAE » 12 Feb 2024, 4:18 pm » wrote: You don't get notifications unless you're on the site.  And I haven't been, brain surgeon.   Image
Your notifications  history reveals that you were active in this forum well after I contacted you you low life, mentally ill , piece of **** liar.

Once again ...if you want  to keep 1000s of  unwanted babies alive instead of allowing the BURF MAMAS to abort them...then YOU should  be the one to foot the Welfare Bill until they turn 18....NOT ME.