This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said:
Skans » 01 Feb 2024, 9:52 am » wrote: She must have had that Sock for quite some time.  Has a lot of posts under it.
Harper Lee, now there's a strange woman.

BooRadley's bio page shows she only joined this past Tuesday afternoon and she had made only 39 posts, most of which are in this thread about her.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said:
maineman » 01 Feb 2024, 10:18 am » wrote: BooRadley's bio page shows she only joined this past Tuesday afternoon and she had made only 39 posts, most of which are in this thread about her.
Yeah, your right, I was looking at the "Money" - confused with with # of posts.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
maineman » 01 Feb 2024, 10:18 am » wrote: It does, but Z09 sounds nothing like him.  Boo sounds EXACTLY like Z09 and has the EXACT same schtick.

I've put Boo on ignore.  She will continue to follow me around and snipe at posts I make just like Z09 did.  I will continue to ignore her.  She'll get frustrated and DOX me.  She'll get banished.  She'll return as some new sok.  

Rinse.  Lather.  Repeat.  

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

changing vernacular use of the same language or ideas is as easy as changing one's who they became after birth from what they been since conceived.
it is all done in good faith, honest beliefs, actual life isn't factually reality.

Kobia2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Kobia2 said:             I remember a Gal years ago on the .Org site.... I think she went by Chickie or something like that... She had a great Recipe Thread, folks enjoyed it.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
maineman » 01 Feb 2024, 10:18 am » wrote: It does, but Z09 sounds nothing like him.  Boo sounds EXACTLY like Z09 and has the EXACT same schtick.

I've put Boo on ignore.  She will continue to follow me around and snipe at posts I make just like Z09 did.  I will continue to ignore her.  She'll get frustrated and DOX me.  She'll get banished.  She'll return as some new sok.  

Rinse.  Lather.  Repeat.  

I think it';s a great idea you ignore people that you can't have a reasonable debate with.

Just put them on ignore..
Or make up some crime and impeach them...
Or just throw them off the ballot...

den

Share      Unread post

den

Share      Unread post

den said:
maineman » 01 Feb 2024, 10:18 am » wrote: BooRadley's bio page shows she only joined this past Tuesday afternoon and she had made only 39 posts, most of which are in this thread about her.
You appear to be a rather perceptive fellow.  Please view this and give your thoughts.  
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84716

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:

Rinse.  Lather.  Repeat.  

it has been my experience adapting in space mutually evolving forward in my own skin spontaneously alive simultaneously with all other types of reproductions doing the same thing at a the same time, it becomes self evident people defending their character don't want to understand more than they choose to believe possible.

Some many realities at the one time no body exceeds adapting as displaced since conceived. Back to my 90% of living vs 10% of life gets debated.

Possession is 90% of the law. What does an intellectual soul own a genetic sole can't have in a court of law?

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

RebelGator said:
den » 01 Feb 2024, 11:03 am » wrote: You appear to be a rather perceptive fellow.  Please view this and give your thoughts.  
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84716
You better change your avatar, maineman has killed thousands of Nazis in his military career....or maybe it was Viet Cong......it even could have been buffet meals, I can't recall.

den

Share      Unread post

den said:
RebelGator » 01 Feb 2024, 11:50 am » wrote: You better change your avatar, maineman has killed thousands of Nazis in his military career....or maybe it was Viet Cong......it even could have been buffet meals, I can't recall.
HE DOES REALIZe who I am.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
Majik » 01 Feb 2024, 8:18 am » wrote: Really, your going to throw your neighbor under the bus without even a thought of the repercussions ......?? ??  Image  
????
I never liked that ******* anyway.

:rolleyes:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
den » 01 Feb 2024, 11:56 am » wrote: HE DOES REALIZe who I am.
I recognize what you are doing regardless who you pretend to be cradle to grave.

Bidencrimefamily

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

Bidencrimefamily said: Zo9 is already back.

FJB

Share      Unread post

FJB said:

stfu shilly

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
BooRadley » 01 Feb 2024, 5:34 am » wrote: Actually millions of Americans are concerned about these issues..
How do you explain that healthcare costs are going up but if you're here illegally you get free healthcare?

Or interest rates being so high that it's boxed out millions and buyers for a new home?

Inflation?
Energy?
These are the issues that concerns Americans...

If Z09 mentioned these issues then I'd have to agree ...

What issues are important to you Maineman?
Hi new guy or gal.

You weren't here for it, but a poster named Z09 followed a truckload of breadcrumbs and doxed maineboy.

It looks like he thinks you are that poster. Getting doxed is pretty traumatic, and you were the next one in the door after she left. He's jumpy, is what I'm saying. Anyway, be gentle. It isn't personal. He is recovering from multiple shocks. He was doxed, and he recently learned that Chicago doesn't grow fruit and doesn't need pickers. The whole thing with wrigley's juicy fruit gum had him thinking chicago was mostly orchards growing artificial flavors that needed meskin pickers. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
BooRadley » 01 Feb 2024, 5:39 am » wrote: What issues are important to you?

What part of your life has improved under Joe Biden?

Stock markets up..
Unemployment is low...

But automobile repossessions are up....
Interest rates are way up...
How about inflation?

Tell me my friend...
That's the spirit. If you extend the hand of friendship, likely his paranoia will abate. 

Good job. Just keep speaking calmly, and don't call him fruitcake. He takes offense. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
BooRadley » 01 Feb 2024, 9:13 am » wrote: Yes..
I think she has
I need you to help me figure out who it is. 

Have you ever led a sok hunt?

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
Cannonpointer » 01 Feb 2024, 6:35 pm » wrote: That's the spirit. If you extend the hand of friendship, likely his paranoia will abate. 

Good job. Just keep speaking calmly, and don't call him fruitcake. He takes offense.
+1...

ActionJackson

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Politics: Libertarian

ActionJackson said:
RebelGator » 29 Jan 2024, 5:11 pm » wrote: Look at the state of this board......there's two posting non-stop one line horse **** and we have to lose a good poster.
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
maineman » 31 Jan 2024, 10:40 am » wrote: I never gave him or anyone else my name, first or last.  not once.
Yes you did.