This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
Mrkelly » 05 Feb 2024, 8:12 pm » wrote: it is you that has the imagination  Image  

it’s been over a decade and you are just pissed because he didn’t give you any money  Image  

maybe if you had been nicer to him?

Tell me how I admitted that I made it all up again

come on … play all the hits  Image  

idiot
Nicer to dopelooknow?
The kid admitted he lied about being a billionaire..

And because you supported his policies you jump in his lie

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
BooRadley » 05 Feb 2024, 8:15 pm » wrote: Nicer to dopelooknow?
The kid admitted he lied about being a billionaire..

And because you supported his policies you jump in his lie
Image  no he didn’t 

he was a millionaire… not a billionaire  :LOL:  

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said:
golfboy » 05 Feb 2024, 7:31 pm » wrote: Okay, so how did I know who you were?

You doxed me.   How creepy doxxers like you do what they do is a mystery to me...but obviously not to you 

duh.

I did indeed say that A town in Montana was named after my family.  That is ALL I ever said.  There are a lot of towns in Montana.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

golfboy said:
maineman » 05 Feb 2024, 9:08 pm » wrote: You doxed me.   How creepy doxxers like you do what they do is a mystery to me...but obviously not to you 

duh.

I did indeed say that A town in Montana was named after my family.  That is ALL I ever said.  There are a lot of towns in Montana.
Clearly that's not all you said. 
Then you doxxed your daughter.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 05 Feb 2024, 9:10 pm » wrote: Clearly that's not all you said. 
Then you doxxed your daughter.

clearly it was.

I bragged about my daughter, I never gave anyone her name OR my name.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
maineman » 05 Feb 2024, 9:13 pm » wrote: clearly it was.

I bragged about my daughter, I never gave anyone her name OR my name.
Yea, we all found out about it by magic.   :loco:  

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 05 Feb 2024, 9:42 pm » wrote: Yea, we all found out about it by magic.   Image

there is nothing magic about doxxing.  I have no idea how you found out my name, or my daughter's name or her phone number,  I certainly did not give any of that to you.  The real question is:  why would ANYONE take the time and energy to find out personal information about people from an internet chat site?  How **** sick is THAT?

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
maineman » 05 Feb 2024, 9:55 pm » wrote: there is nothing magic about doxxing.  I have no idea how you found out my name, or my daughter's name or her phone number,  I certainly did not give any of that to you.  The real question is:  why would ANYONE take the time and energy to find out personal information about people from an internet chat site?  How **** sick is THAT?
It's not magic but you have no idea how it works. 
You're really not very bright, are ya boy?

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 05 Feb 2024, 10:00 pm » wrote: It's not magic but you have no idea how it works. 

YOu failed to answer the question.  

Too embarrassed?  Ashamed?

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 05 Feb 2024, 10:00 pm » wrote: It's not magic but you have no idea how it works. 
I also don't know the process for counterfeiting money, or making meth, or cracking a safe, or committing wire fraud.  That doesn't reflect upon my intelligence, per se.  It does reflect upon my integrity.  The fact that you are an expert DOXXER reflects on yours as well.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
maineman » 05 Feb 2024, 10:13 pm » wrote: I also don't know the process for counterfeiting money, or making meth, or cracking a safe, or committing wire fraud.  That doesn't reflect upon my intelligence, per se.  It does reflect upon my integrity.  The fact that you are an expert DOXXER reflects on yours as well.
Keep going.  The things you don't know could fill volumes. 
I'm rather enjoying the show. 

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 05 Feb 2024, 10:42 pm » wrote: Keep going.  The things you don't know could fill volumes. 
I'm rather enjoying the show.

The real question is:  why would ANYONE take the time and energy to find out personal information about people from an internet chat site?  How **** sick is THAT?

run away lying doxxer.  run away.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
maineman » 05 Feb 2024, 9:08 pm » wrote: You doxed me.   How creepy doxxers like you do what they do is a mystery to me...but obviously not to you 

duh.

There's over 1000 cities and towns in Montana...
But somehow Golfboy figured out which one?

I'm guessing you gave him a pile of information to entice him...

You know...
It's like me saying...
"I was on the yellow brick road with three guys .."

And then get pissed when someone refers to me as Dorothy...

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

RebelGator said:
maineman » 05 Feb 2024, 9:55 pm » wrote: there is nothing magic about doxxing.  I have no idea how you found out my name, or my daughter's name or her phone number,  I certainly did not give any of that to you.  The real question is:  why would ANYONE take the time and energy to find out personal information about people from an internet chat site?  How **** sick is THAT?
I guess you forgot posting your picture on dot org with a couple of your service buddies, not to mention the one of you and your wife.

You self-doxxed, how retarded is that?

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
RebelGator » 06 Feb 2024, 6:58 am » wrote: I guess you forgot posting your picture on dot org with a couple of your service buddies, not to mention the one of you and your wife.

You're right!

Remember...???

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
RebelGator » 06 Feb 2024, 6:58 am » wrote: I guess you forgot posting your picture on dot org with a couple of your service buddies, not to mention the one of you and your wife.

Don't forget that he stated he was mentioned by name in several passages in a book that his buddy wrote too... and that the book is available on Amazon.

...but he never told anybody his name.

What an oaf.

:rofl:  

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:

neither of those photographs identified me or my wife by name.  

I guess you forgot that.

FJB

Share      Unread post

FJB said:
maineman » 06 Feb 2024, 9:48 am » wrote: neither of those photographs identified me or my wife by name.  

I guess you forgot that.
I know your name from those pictures *******

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
FJB » 06 Feb 2024, 11:52 am » wrote: I know your name from those pictures *******

****, homo boy.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
My good friend in Maine...

Maybe in the future you shouldn't put so much information out there about yourself or family...

It's rather obvious that you left too many clues...