This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

RebelGator said: Look at the state of this board......there's two posting non-stop one line horse **** and we have to lose a good poster.

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said: :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

den

Share      Unread post

den said:
RebelGator » 29 Jan 2024, 5:11 pm » wrote: Look at the state of this board......there's two posting non-stop one line horse **** and we have to lose a good poster.
Many are kicked to the curb because of their idealism and conviction.  It's up to us to bring them back.  

Bidencrimefamily

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

Bidencrimefamily said:

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Bidencrimefamily

Share      Unread post

Bidencrimefamily said:
RebelGator » 29 Jan 2024, 5:11 pm » wrote: Look at the state of this board......there's two posting non-stop one line horse **** and we have to lose a good poster.
Didn't even notice the pest was gone. 

den

Share      Unread post

den said:
Are you Zo9?

impartialobserver

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

impartialobserver said: did she get banned?

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

RebelGator said:
I don't suppose you'd want to come to her defense,  in as much as your self-doxxing was only repeated by her.

den

Share      Unread post

den said:
Many are vanquished.  But one must come back.  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
bring back all the ***-holes... there's no one to pick on now. :lol:  

den

Share      Unread post

den said:
RebelGator » 29 Jan 2024, 5:15 pm » wrote: I don't suppose you'd want to come to her defense,  in as much as your self-doxxing was only repeated by her.

We will know where all live eventually.  You must step forward if you are to have conviction.  

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said:
den » 29 Jan 2024, 5:13 pm » wrote: Many are kicked to the curb because of their idealism and conviction.  It's up to us to bring them back.
You're new.  Shut up.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

RebelGator said:
Did you whine to Cannon?

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Why is Z09 gone?

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

RebelGator said:
Ask maineman. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
Skans » 29 Jan 2024, 5:17 pm » wrote: You're new.  Shut up.
:rofl:  
I miss all the nuts- Pee Pee- my local boy. I had fun stalking him around the neighbor hood....

Supra doof- the nasty liberal with the piggy emoji's...

Ike the nut case shrink- no shrink could be that sick? could they... who'd want to go to his couch?  :lol:  

what about the best of all... Is-A-MOO?
lololol MOO MOO?
fun times.

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Are you saying *** tattled on Z09 and got her banned?

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
sootedupCyndi » 29 Jan 2024, 5:23 pm » wrote: Image  
I miss all the nuts- Pee Pee- my local boy. I had fun stalking him around the neighbor hood....

Supra doof- the nasty liberal with the piggy emoji's...

Ike the nut case shrink- no shrink could be that sick? could they... who'd want to go to his couch?  Image  

what about the best of all... Is-A-MOO?
lololol MOO MOO?
fun times.
I mostly miss SlideMan....I could rile him up into a fight at the drop of a hat.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said:
I like Z09.  Found her to be fairly centered and reasonable, and enjoyed engaging with her, even though we mostly agreed.  

Doxxing someone is a serious violation of the rules.  Cannonpointer never paid much attention to Z09 and let her say and do pretty much whatever she wanted to.  However, she apparently doxxed someone. I have never seen Cannonpointer go around and accuse others of breaking forum rules simply to try and win an argument.  So, I believe Cannonpointer when he said that Z09 tried to doxx someone here.

Assuming that I am right about this, I would like to hear from you what you think is fair at this point.  Keep in mind that someone could try and doxx you.  This forum has some very pro-Putin members, some Nazis, some crazies and some angry leftists.  Is a tough anti-doxxing policy something you want enforced with rigor on this forum?  What would you do if you were in Cannonpointer's position?

Last edited by Skans on 29 Jan 2024, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

RebelGator said:
Sumela » 29 Jan 2024, 5:23 pm » wrote: Are you saying *** tattled on Z09 and got her banned?
I have to be careful, democrats can sue for defamation and win 83 million dollars when you call them liars.