This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,564
Politics: Republican

Skans said: Russia took Ukrainian Crimea and parts of Ukraine.  Why?  Because it could, or partially could.  Russia was not as successful as it had hoped.

Now, most of you have never heard of Kalinigrad.  It is an enclave belonging to Russia, bordered by Poland, Lithuania and the Baltic sea.  It actually is nowhere near Russia.  Beyond Lithuania is Belarus before you even get to the country of Russia.  Here's a map showing the location of Kalinigrad.

Image
It is time for NATO to take Kalinigrad from Russia. This will cut off Russia's major port of access to the Baltic Sea.  Why take Kalinigrad?  Because NATO can.  Its easy pickings.  Vulnerable.  Defenseless. Yet, valuable European land.  Land that should be taken from Russia.  And, that's only a first step. 

Russia has huge vast areas of land that it cannot defend.  All of this land is now "up for grabs".  NATO should act now on Kalinigrad while Russia's military is at the lowest level in all of its history.  Russia's population is and will continue to decline for the next 50 years, due to the lack of men in Russia to father children. 
 
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,521

Nostradamus' omh said:
Skans » 06 Feb 2024, 7:30 am » wrote: Russia took Ukrainian Crimea and parts of Ukraine.  Why?  Because it could, or partially could.  Russia was not as successful as it had hoped.

Now, most of you have never heard of Kalinigrad.  It is an enclave belonging to Russia, bordered by Poland, Lithuania and the Baltic sea.  It actually is nowhere near Russia.  Beyond Lithuania is Belarus before you even get to the country of Russia.  Here's a map showing the location of Kalinigrad.

Image
It is time for NATO to take Kalinigrad from Russia. This will cut off Russia's major port of access to the Baltic Sea.  Why take Kalinigrad?  Because NATO can.  Its easy pickings.  Vulnerable.  Defenseless. Yet, valuable European land.  Land that should be taken from Russia.  And, that's only a first step. 

Russia has huge vast areas of land that it cannot defend.  All of this land is now "up for grabs".  NATO should act now on Kalinigrad while Russia's military is at the lowest level in all of its history.  Russia's population is and will continue to decline for the next 50 years, due to the lack of men in Russia to father children. 
 
 
How about convincing Kalinigrad to leave Russia on their own.

Change their mind, and give them back their sole time left living uniquely here.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,564
Politics: Republican

Skans said:
Nostradamus'omh » 06 Feb 2024, 7:35 am » wrote: How about convincing Kalinigrad to leave Russia on their own.


 
This could be a coordinated effort.  But, the fact remains 1) it can be taken and therefor under the circumstances 2) it should be taken.


 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,521

Nostradamus' omh said:
Skans » 06 Feb 2024, 7:37 am » wrote: This could be a coordinated effort.  But, the fact remains 1) it can be taken and therefor under the circumstances 2) it should be taken.


 
You don't know or don't want anyone else knowing, what it takes to defeat organized reasonable doubt governing ancestries last 7,000 years.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,564
Politics: Republican

Skans said:
Nostradamus'omh » 06 Feb 2024, 7:43 am » wrote: You don't know or don't want anyone else knowing, what it takes to defeat organized reasonable doubt governing ancestries last 7,000 years.
What I KNOW is inconsequential, of no significance, and essentially worthless to the world at large. See, I don't have an overly inflated image of "self".  I am but an ant in a sea of other ants, defending my God-given ant-hole from nefarious ****.
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,521

Nostradamus' omh said:
Skans » 06 Feb 2024, 7:46 am » wrote: What I KNOW is inconsequential, of no significance, and essentially worthless to the world at large. See, I don't have an overly inflated image of "self".  I am but an ant in a sea of other ants, defending my God-given ant-hole from nefarious ****.
 
deflection. gee didn't see that coming. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha rationalizing away your time evolving as displaced, living the dream state of mind again.

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,564
Politics: Republican

Skans said:
Nostradamus'omh » 06 Feb 2024, 7:49 am » wrote: Skans beat me again  :wah:  
 
Image

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,521

Nostradamus' omh said:

Intellectual games people play. lets to the geometry of numbers involved with chess comparing the symbolism in the game to social engineering tomorrow always arriving next details, today.

square board with 64 spaces divided into 2 contracting colors 32 each. 32 pieces 16 pawns each side of has 8 pawns. there are 4 rooks, knights, bishops 2 on each side.
there are 2 queens and kings one on each side.

Pawns can only move in one space at a time and have to take out an opponent diagonally. rooks can only move perpendicularly, knights can only move 2 spaces one perpendicular and one diagonal. bishops can only move diagonally on the color they are on. Queen can move any direction as far as the board allows. King can only move one square in any direction except put itself in check.

Ok mate, what does rule of law do to ancestors but type cast them into playing roles defending ideas now isn't eternity each generation gap trained to believe now isn't eternity academically, artistically, economically, spiritually/philosophy, politically/psychologically, socially by each franchise of alternate realities, ancestrally using history against each ancestor added next socially believing "it takes a village to sustain reasonable doubt since every brain is capable of navigating space one at a time, here now?".

You keep screwing your reality defending it against an instinctive brain that figured out how humanity corrupted his own ancestry so far.

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,166
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said: ewwwwwwwwwwww

Murica would turn into

TrannyGrad or *** :rofl:   :rofl:  

Image
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,564
Politics: Republican

Skans said:
Sumela » 06 Feb 2024, 9:41 am » wrote: ewwwwwwwwwwww

Murica would turn into

TrannyGrad or *** Image   Image  

Image
No!  We'll send them all to New Idaho, f/k/a Kalinigrad.
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,166
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Skans » 12 Feb 2024, 9:40 am » wrote: No!  We'll send them all to New Idaho, f/k/a Kalinigrad.
:rofl: