This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
Huey » 08 Feb 2024, 7:58 am » wrote: I know lemming.  THe economy is great!

Existing-home sales fall again while prices keep rising

https://www.bankrate.com/real-estate/ex ... ome-sales/

If you can't buy you have to rent.
What does Biden have to do with rents, Tiny?

Do you have a case?

Can you articulate it?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey said:
R.Suave » 08 Feb 2024, 7:35 am » wrote: Hole,

There isn't a damned thing a rank **** like you could ever tell me.

If you wanna talk about what I've said, quote me.

If you wanna talk about what I've said, quote me.
That's new for you.

She did tell you about a month ago.  You do what you always do. Rant and rave and divert.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey said:
R.Suave » 08 Feb 2024, 8:01 am » wrote: What does Biden have to do with rents, Tiny?

Do you have a case?

Can you articulate it?

I don't have time to explain things to a propagandist lemming.  

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Huey » 08 Feb 2024, 8:03 am » wrote: I don't have time to explain things to a propagandist lemming.
You can't explain anything to anyone.

Ask me why..

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Huey » 08 Feb 2024, 8:03 am » wrote: That's new for you.

She did tell you about a month ago.  You do what you always do. Rant and rave and divert.
Buzzy, staple it.

You're a coward and a liar.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 08 Feb 2024, 8:01 am » wrote: What does Biden have to do with rents, Tiny?

Do you have a case?

Can you articulate it?

Look at you playing 6 degrees of separation knowing the debated issue won't allow going beyond the talking point narrative you setup in the question.

that is how syllogism works, correct?

then you get to escape by the 5 sides not open to the debate. I have mapped that out with a childish origami figure to give it a physical form that adds into optical 24/7.

https://i.postimg.cc/3wtqVzgz/Picture-152.jpg Each color is a separate hemisphere. like day, night, dawn, dusk, am, pm by longitude and latitude geographically positioned now as ancestrally here in plain sight.

here is your mind https://i.postimg.cc/9XK6W3vh/Picture-151.jpg

this is my brain navigating my unique time displaced.
https://i.postimg.cc/NFLMHSy8/Picture-279.jpg My time existing is center mass between my two parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, and 16 great grandparents.
and my points of becoming a dad and a grandpa. after being a 5th generation arrival and the addition of 2 more.

7 generation gaps with life never exceeding adapting as displaced since conceived. How I validate now is eternity and my time limited to how I behave cradle to grave.

My civility does far more than your civic mentality has ever accomplished been corrupted since birth and defending corrupting until dead.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey said:
R.Suave » 08 Feb 2024, 8:11 am » wrote: Buzzy, staple it.

You're a coward and a liar.

Lovin' your meltdown. 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Huey » 08 Feb 2024, 9:01 am » wrote: Lovin' your meltdown.
Dispassionate, pithy....unerringly accurate....Issue free

Perhaps it's time for a definition of "meltdown"

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 08 Feb 2024, 9:05 am » wrote: Dispassionate, pithy....unerringly accurate....Issue free

Perhaps it's time for a definition of "meltdown"

Imploding behavior of one falling out of character and back into the time they have left adapting as eternally separated now. never understood the exact way living happens now.

Majik

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
BuckNaked » 07 Feb 2024, 7:21 pm » wrote: Wow is he gonna run again?
Look...
Canada and Australia have no term limits for prime minister .....which make them ripe for dictatorship. ...
Which is why The WEF chose both countries as test countries for their great reset policies .....
Trudeau isn't running the country .....The WEF is through their puppet liberal party.....
Both Trudeau and Chrystia Freeland among other liberals are staunch proponemts ts of the "Great Reset".......
Chrystia Freeland is on the board of directors of the WEF......
In the last 7 years since Harper was defeated by the WEF liberals they have taken control of most of the Judiciary and Federal Beauracracy. ....
They control 99% of the MSM in Canada which now only promotes Liberal/WEF/UN  policies .....
They open mock and censor Conservative viewpoints....etc...
and the Sad part is The Liberals only have a Minority of Canadians whom support them .....and most Canadian's are in the dark of what has really transpired here in Canada under the Trudeau/WE/ UN dictatorship....
Sound familiar? 
It should ....Biden and the Dems are well on their way to turning our once great country into a Liberal/WEF/UN dictatorship.......

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Buck Naked said:
Majik » 08 Feb 2024, 10:57 am » wrote: Look...
Canada and Australia have no term limits for prime minister .....which make them ripe for dictatorship. ...
Which is why The WEF chose both countries as test countries for their great reset policies .....
Trudeau isn't running the country .....The WEF is through their puppet liberal party.....
Both Trudeau and Chrystia Freeland among other liberals are staunch proponemts ts of the "Great Reset".......
Chrystia Freeland is on the board of directors of the WEF......
In the last 7 years since Harper was defeated by the WEF liberals they have taken control of most of the Judiciary and Federal Beauracracy. ....
They control 99% of the MSM in Canada which now only promotes Liberal/WEF/UN  policies .....
They open mock and censor Conservative viewpoints....etc...
and the Sad part is The Liberals only have a Minority of Canadians whom support them .....and most Canadian's are in the dark of what has really transpired here in Canada under the Trudeau/WE/ UN dictatorship....
Sound familiar? 
It should ....Biden and the Dems are well on their way to turning our once great country into a Liberal/WEF/UN dictatorship.......

who or what is the wef?

Funny Guy

Share      Unread post

Funny Guy said:
R.Suave » 07 Feb 2024, 2:42 pm » wrote: War is inherently inflationary.

But inflation was low during wars of recent decades.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
FunnyGuy » 10 Feb 2024, 7:34 am » wrote: But inflation was low during wars of recent decades.
Huh?

Every serious threat of conflict precipitates a rise in the price of oil.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
R.Suave » 10 Feb 2024, 7:39 am » wrote: Huh?

Every serious threat of conflict precipitates a rise in the price of oil.
So?

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Buttons.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
economics works symbolism over substance. rule of law directs context means more than time adapting as displaced. Mind over matter suggests staying in character is conditional to everyone stop using their brain to navigate space uniquely here as conceived to life eternally separating reproductions left living forward now.

Need I continue again? Simple right or wrong doesn't change playing left vs right social narratives.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said: All Democrats are now in full freak-out mode over Biden's Dementia. Joe Scarborough on MSNBC ranted aimlessly about the the special counsel concluding that Biden's recall was “significantly limited” and he would not bring charges over classified documents in part because jurors would see Biden as a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory”, not a criminal. Scarborough said “So bizarre, why in the world would [Hur] put his neurological assessment of Joe Biden in his report, and why would [US attorney general] Merrick Garland release garbage like that in a justice department report?”  Why, Joe?  The reason why is because Biden is Brain-Dead.  Just look at these headlines:  
  • Biden’s Anger and Defensiveness Inflamed Anxiety About His Memory Issues - Biden showcased his failing memory last week. He spent 30 painful seconds trying to think of "Hamas" until a reporter supplied the name. He mixed up Emmanuel Macron and the late Francois Mitterand. Then, telling the same anecdote, he described what German Chancellor Helmut Kohl had told him in 2021, except the leader died four years earlier.Then came the special counsel’s report.  Then Biden yelled in a red-hot angry moment "There's even a reference that I don't remember when my son died. How dare he raise that!"  Except, its true.  Biden didn't remember when his son died. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/why-bi ... ory-issues

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 said:
R.Suave » 08 Feb 2024, 8:01 am » wrote: What does Biden have to do with rents, Tiny?

Do you have a case?

Can you articulate it?
Once again, you proudly offer your economic ignorance on display for all to see.

It's very simple, dickhead.  When people currently have a 3% mortgage, they're not about to go shopping for a new home and pay the going rate of a mortgage over 7% if they move.  Consequently, fewer houses are put on the market for sale, and THAT is what makes the rental market more expensive due to the scarcity; more people chasing fewer rental homes, ALL because of Biden's stupid spending hundreds of billions on foreign wars, paying billions more to house, clothe, feed, educate, and transport the millions of illegals he's welcomed in, to say nothing of paying their healthcare costs in full while handing them thousands of dollars on a pre-paid credit card.  Add to that the trillions he's throwing at the hoax of climate change, AND THAT CAUSES HIGH INFLATION, HIGH INTEREST RATES, AND HIGHER RENTAL COSTS.

Can you grasp it now, or is it STILL above the capacity of your intellect?

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Zeets2 » 13 Feb 2024, 10:21 am » wrote: Once again, you proudly offer your economic ignorance on display for all to see.

It's very simple, dickhead. When people currently have a 3% mortgage, they're not about to go shopping for a new home and pay the going rate of a mortgage over 7% if they move.  Consequently, fewer houses are put on the market for sale, and THAT is what makes the rental market more expensive due to the scarcity; more people chasing fewer rental homes, ALL because of Biden's stupid spending hundreds of billions on foreign wars, paying billions more to house, clothe, feed, educate, and transport the millions of illegals he's welcomed in, to say nothing of paying their healthcare costs in full while handing them thousands of dollars on a pre-paid credit card.  Add to that the trillions he's throwing at the hoax of climate change, AND THAT CAUSES HIGH INFLATION, HIGH INTEREST RATES, AND HIGHER RENTAL COSTS.

Can you grasp it now, or is it STILL above the capacity of your intellect?
**** idiot.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 said:
Yeah, you clearly admit that you don't understand why the basic rules of how supply and demand economics apply to the rental housing market, then it's explained to you in the terms a 10 year-old can grasp, but you don't like the factual answer that it's Biden's fault, so you claim that I'm the idiot, huh?

Guess we need Crayola crayons to put it into a picture a child like you could understand.