This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said: Biden is so freaking old and demented, even the forum Democrats can't find anything positive to say about the guy as they head into the 2024 Election.  Anyone else notice this?

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

Buck Naked said:
Skans » 07 Feb 2024, 6:31 am » wrote: Biden is so freaking old and demented, even the forum Democrats can't find anything positive to say about the guy as they head into the 2024 Election.  Anyone else notice this?

No mean tweets?

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
Skans » 07 Feb 2024, 6:31 am » wrote: Biden is so freaking old and demented, even the forum Democrats can't find anything positive to say about the guy as they head into the 2024 Election.  Anyone else notice this?
Well actually Maineman has said numerous times how good of a job Biden is doing...
However,  all his stats are flawed or as he put it "I miss-spoke"..

More people died from Covid under Biden .
Interest rates are higher ..
We're involved in numerous wars...
The border is a disaster (but Biden says it's Trump fault"..
Home sales are 28 year low...
Foreclosures and bankruptcies are up
Automobile repossessions are up..

There's a reason he's polling so bad
​​​​​​

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said:

Ah, leave them along to sulk in their MISERY of their OWN CREATION!!!

They won't admit that under TRUMP, they had the BEST OF YEARS in their own mortal history. Somehow their HATE that the PROPAGANDA MEDIA created for them was never to be overcome by anything Trump did. ROARING economy with near low inflation, LOW interest rates for homebuyers, low energy prices, LOW FOOD PRICES, rising wages, NO new wars, and people actually THRIVING income wise. Add to that a BORDER that was far more under control and a helluva lot less illegals. Do I need to mention that "woke" and "trannyism" was not even on the radar??

Sucks they decided that byeDUMB was better and now look at what they have.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
All corruption leads back to personal point of origin to how one arrived and why they tend to believe now isn't eternity where genetic outcomes are always eternally separated in the moment here.

You might use the word, karma, here. Intellectual Hell comes from ancestries ignoring life only happens as eternally separated now.
circle of life exists by cycles of reproduction timed apart now.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Just let Larry tell you...

Former Trump Advisor Praises Joe Biden's Economy: 'I Was Wrong'

aren't there days you just want to spit that bit, Rube.....learn arithmetic..

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 07 Feb 2024, 7:59 am » wrote: Just let Larry tell you...

Did you ever learn exponential compounding results aren't multiplied or divided in ever changing total sum results occupying the moment here on a universal scale of every individual part here now?

Evolving changes everything left existing as displaced. Now in mathematics multiplying or dividing by zero gets nothing left over. However using 1 at a time added and departing never same total sum twice, evolution is only what remains in plain sight now always changing individual forms inhabiting space as universally positioned here.

so you want to rethink your post again about arithmetic? Combined chromosomes increase or decrease population forward by generation gaps added more than dying off or less than dying off each rotation of the planet.
Last edited by Nostradamus' omh on 07 Feb 2024, 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey said:

I also notice they won't criticize him as well.  Pretty soon one or two will come in and change the topic to you know who. 

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Beekeeper said:
R.Suave » 07 Feb 2024, 7:59 am » wrote: Just let Larry tell you...

NOT what he said, you **** PROPAGADA FILLED PIECE OF IDIOT ****!!

"I was wrong about the slowdown and the recession. So was the entire forecasting fraternity," Kudlow, now a Fox Business Network host, said.

HE NEVER SAID THAT BIDEN'S ECONOMY DESERVED PRAISE!!!

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 07 Feb 2024, 7:59 am » wrote: Just let Larry tell you...

So the best you can do it find some guy that says "I was wrong"..?

How about the millions of people here illegally that have crossed under Biden?
Are we wrong?

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 07 Feb 2024, 8:37 am » wrote: So the best you can do it find some guy that says "I was wrong"..?

How about the millions of people here illegally that have crossed under Biden?
Are we wrong?
"Some guy"?

Who is that guy, Hole?

**** idiot...

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
BooRadley » 07 Feb 2024, 7:24 am » wrote: Well actually Maineman has said numerous times how good of a job Biden is doing...
However,  all his stats are flawed or as he put it "I miss-spoke"..

More people died from Covid under Biden .
Interest rates are higher ..
We're involved in numerous wars...
The border is a disaster (but Biden says it's Trump fault"..
Home sales are 28 year low...
Foreclosures and bankruptcies are up
Automobile repossessions are up..

There's a reason he's polling so bad
​​​​​​
Basically, Millennials and Gen Z's don't have a farting chance in the world Biden created for them.  Now, I know that Millennials are dumb - I mean ****-puking dumb, but even they can figure out which "old white guy" to blame for their predicament.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Beekeeper » 07 Feb 2024, 8:34 am » wrote: NOT what he said, you **** PROPAGADA FILLED PIECE OF IDIOT ****!!

"I was wrong about the slowdown and the recession. So was the entire forecasting fraternity," Kudlow, now a Fox Business Network host, said.

HE NEVER SAID THAT BIDEN'S ECONOMY DESERVED PRAISE!!!
"If I were he, I would be bragging about it too," Kudlow said about Biden's response to the new GDP data

https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps- ... omy-2024-2

**** idiot

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 07 Feb 2024, 8:46 am » wrote: "If I were he, I would be bragging about it too," Kudlow said about Biden's response to the new GDP data

**** idiot
So you quote Kudlow?

How about the millions that can't afford a home because of the interest rates at 7%?
(Lowest home sales in 28 years)

Any quotes from them?

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Beekeeper said:
R.Suave » 07 Feb 2024, 8:46 am » wrote: "If I were he, I would be bragging about it too," Kudlow said about Biden's response to the new GDP data

**** idiot

So??? There is NO PRAISE TO BIDEN in that statement, ****!!

When INFLATION is at the SAME LEVEL AS GDP, you have a problem with the ECONOMY you stupid PIECE OF APE ****!! He can brag about GDP all he wants, but people aren't seeing the same thing as the Biden **** sees it!!!

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
Beekeeper » 07 Feb 2024, 8:48 am » wrote: So??? There is NO PRAISE TO BIDEN in that statement, ****!!

When INFLATION is at the SAME LEVEL AS GDP, you have a problem with the ECONOMY you stupid PIECE OF APE ****!! He can brag about GDP all he wants, but people aren't seeing the same thing as the Biden **** sees it!!!
Fondler, stop.

Google "Real v. Nominal GDP"

Run the tub.

Open your veins.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
Huey » 07 Feb 2024, 8:06 am » wrote: I also notice they won't criticize him as well.  Pretty soon one or two will come in and change the topic to you know who.
You are exactly right, Huey.  While I have no problem talking the truth about Trump, Ted Cruz, Mitt Romney, etc., you will NEVER see these shill, fake-news Democrats say a negative thing about Joe Biden - the worst so-called President the World has seen in over 1000 years.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 07 Feb 2024, 8:47 am » wrote: So you quote Kudlow?

How about the millions that can't afford a home because of the interest rates at 7%?
(Lowest home sales in 28 years)

Any quotes from them?
Who is "Kudlow", Hole?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey said:

**** idiot

Grocery prices are 30% higher than just 4 years ago. In the wake of World War Two, the grocery industry was born to ensure a cheap, convenient and abundant food supply. Decades later, the same industry leveraged pandemic-related supply chain crises to raise prices and reap enormous profits, all while selling less food. Sustained higher prices are not only a burden on consumer budgets, but are also an ongoing policy failure by the Biden Administration.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/errolschwe ... e49f8e1dd8

We can talk rent, gas and home energy prices at a later time. 

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 07 Feb 2024, 8:51 am » wrote: Fondler, stop.

Google "Real v. Nominal GDP"

Run the tub.

Open your veins.
Any quotes from the people that are paying more for food and housing?

How about someone bragging about inflation and interest rates?

Anything Rico?