By Skans
07 Feb 2024, 12:13 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said: I'm tired of seeing @Mimi  's pathetic spam. This tranny-spammer needs to go.  Every time the tranny-******* Mimi posts something its pages and pages of unintelligible spam.  I think tranny-Mimi has responded to what others have posted one or two times.  Mostly just spams and spams and spams this site with mindless bot-****.

Anyone else feel this way about Mimi?  Rant over.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

RebelGator said:
Skans » 07 Feb 2024, 12:13 pm » wrote: I'm tired of seeing @Mimi  's pathetic spam. This tranny-spammer needs to go.  Every time the tranny-******* Mimi posts something its pages and pages of unintelligible spam.  I think tranny-Mimi has responded to what others have posted one or two times.  Mostly just spams and spams and spams this site with mindless bot-****.

I've got her ranked as a poster type like Christine Blasey Ford.

PhiloBeddo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

PhiloBeddo said: Totally ignore ******* like this. They will get tired and go away.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Skans » 07 Feb 2024, 12:13 pm » wrote: I'm tired of seeing @Mimi  's pathetic spam. This tranny-spammer needs to go.  Every time the tranny-******* Mimi posts something its pages and pages of unintelligible spam.  I think tranny-Mimi has responded to what others have posted one or two times.  Mostly just spams and spams and spams this site with mindless bot-****.

you remember the poster middle3 and I don't remember if she was on .org or .net. My instincts suspect it is that person using another screen name. then there was that poster that always deflects to animal videos when someone beats her at her own game.

Oh, just got another idea playing anything is possible game, annoyed liberal sok. she just went through another spiritual awakening phase.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
Nostradamus'omh » 07 Feb 2024, 3:09 pm » wrote: you remember the poster middle3 and I don't remember if she was on .org or .net. My instincts suspect it is that person using another screen name. then there was that poster that always deflects to animal videos when someone beats her at her own game.

Oh, just got another idea playing anything is possible game, annoyed liberal sok. she just went through another spiritual awakening phase.

Yeah, I do actually.  On dot-org.  Seems like it was a "she", but I really can't find anything memorable about her posts.  Hmmmm, could be middle3.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas said:

Attention whores will do what they do. Look at @Bidencrimefamily  OPs for instance. He will throw out a one line OP, followed by 10 other one line posts. Most of the comments on his OPs are his. They are addicted to attention.

Last edited by Vegas on 07 Feb 2024, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Vegas » 07 Feb 2024, 3:34 pm » wrote: Attention will do what they do. Look at @Bidencrimefamily  OPs for instance. He will throw out a one line OP, followed by 10 other one line posts. Most of the comments on his OPs are his. They are addicted to attention.
I haven't seen Illegal Alien loving POS traitor bidenclownposse since the totally **** ridiculous details of the new immigration bill was released.... Image  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:

Mimi repeatedly claims that Conservatives are a "cancer on civilization"..yet she thinks Muslims are all great people. :rolleyes:  
I guess poorly education Mimi isn't old enough yet to understand that Muslims are among THE MOST CONSERVATIVE PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH...!!!    :rofl:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Nostradamus'omh » 07 Feb 2024, 3:56 pm » wrote: What are they conserving? ideas life isn't self evidently evolving here genetically living equally eternally separated now. Name a reality that is honest about evolving in plain sight.
Conserving customs, beliefs and standards that date back to before Christ.    :rolleyes:  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Nostradamus'omh » 07 Feb 2024, 4:04 pm » wrote: guess what I defend? compounding chromosomes dating back to inception of the species becoming native to this atmosphere each lifetime uniquely here so far population has never been same ancestors added twice in separate generation gaps left alive now.

Practicing the same beliefs since dawn of civilization within this species regardless ancestral lineage here today.
Well once I destroyed your failed logic you needed to revert back to your usual incoherent mumbo jumbo and jibber jabber.    Image  
Maybe some time next year I'll find myself with nothing better to do and  click on one of your replies again....

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said: Remember S-BEE?
not saying it is- but links upon links of liberal propaganda.???

den

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

den said: :rofl:  

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
sooted up Cyndi » 07 Feb 2024, 6:01 pm » wrote: Remember S-BEE?
not saying it is- but links upon links of liberal propaganda.???
that is good thinking.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
What is good?
 i don't think he would pretend to be that much of an airhead? do you?

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said: BOY, did it fee good to ****-can a bunch of Omh's posts out of my thread!!!  Loving the peanut gallery feature.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Deezer Shoove said:
Skans » 12 Feb 2024, 9:20 am » wrote: BOY, did it fee good to ****-can a bunch of Omh's posts out of my thread!!!  Loving the peanut gallery feature.

Some posters would lean toward crafting the thread to meet their narrative.

Some would lean toward just brooming the irrelevancies.

---

One seems to be the "right way" and the other "chat room champ wannabe".
Lots of people need to win here. And I do mean need...  :rofl:  

https://youtu.be/rl_NpdAy3WY?si=nJfgkV8ve1Z7a4nm

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
DeezerShoove » 12 Feb 2024, 9:33 am » wrote: Some posters would lean toward crafting the thread to meet their narrative.

Some would lean toward just brooming the irrelevancies.

---

One seems to be the "right way" and the other "chat room champ wannabe".
Lots of people need to win here. And I do mean need...  Image  

I get tired of mindless spam.  And, being able to throw mindless spam into "Idiot Room" is fun for me.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Deezer Shoove said:
Skans » 12 Feb 2024, 9:38 am » wrote: I get tired of mindless spam.  And, being able to throw mindless spam into "Idiot Room" is fun for me.

Would you throw out a post that directly contradicts your OP?
Simply because some called you a nasty name, is that just cause?
I wouldn't if there's a point being made in the midst of the "You suck" ****.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
DeezerShoove » 12 Feb 2024, 9:43 am » wrote: Would you throw out a post that directly contradicts your OP?

Never.  Just mindless, off-topic spam.  And, believe me, there's plenty of that with one regular member and then another that has recently made a bunch of socks to be an *******.
Simply because some called you a nasty name, is that just cause?
No.  If its on-topic, or even remotely relevant regardless of what the poster said, I'd leave it.  Heck, if you start a thread you want people to respond to it, right?  So, why delete those posts?  However, mindless spam destroys threads.  It destroys forums.  These people know that.
I wouldn't if there's a point being made in the midst of the "You suck" ****.
I agree.  But, if someone is just on the tread to say "you suck **** with your mother's *******" - then, I'd deep-six it.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Skans » 12 Feb 2024, 9:20 am » wrote: BOY, did it fee good to ****-can a bunch of Omh's posts out of my thread!!!  Loving the peanut gallery feature.

Just like Hillary deleting all those emails bleaching hard drives to save her contextual soul.

see in 2006 I sent her campaign a simple email with this warning, Beware the predator so bold as to feed off their own species, as they must prepare to be the meal of their next preyed upon.