This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,463

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 10:31 am » wrote: How many notifications?
Maybe he has notifications turned off. so that would be zero by choice to ignore you without putting you on ignore.

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,502
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 10:36 am » wrote: How many have you sent to major media companies demanding the retraction of a caption under a photo?

In the last 6 months...

Probably for the same reason your proctologist is skeptical of your claims of alien anal probes...

But that's just a guess.
I didn't demand a retraction you idiot.

I asked for confirmation that the photo and caption were accurate.

There is a difference ya know.

Maybe you don't 

:rofl:  
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,218

R. Suave said:
RedheadedStranger » 09 Feb 2024, 10:38 am » wrote: I didn't demand a retraction you idiot.

I asked for confirmation that the photo and caption were accurate.

There is a difference ya know.

Maybe you don't 

Image
Ok, so call it "miffed"...

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,502
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 10:40 am » wrote: Ok, so call it "miffed"...
Why would Condé Nast pass on confirming something that they published?

(Hint: Because they know it's ****)

Sorry Rico... you were duped.

🤣
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,218

R. Suave said:
RedheadedStranger » 09 Feb 2024, 10:46 am » wrote: Why would Condé Nast pass on confirming something that they published?

(Hint: Because they know it's ****)

Sorry Rico... you were duped.

🤣
Cause they suspect that you're a **** loon.

User avatar
FJB

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,891

FJB said: bidum is finished

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,502
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 10:48 am » wrote: Cause they suspect that you're a **** loon.
Why would making a simple and polite request to confirm something they published make me a loon?


 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,218

R. Suave said:
RedheadedStranger » 09 Feb 2024, 11:00 am » wrote: Why would making a simple and polite request to confirm something they published make me a loon?

they're probably looking for the VP in charge of explaing "attribution" to angry MAGAts...

Shouldn't be long...

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,463

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 11:05 am » wrote: they're probably looking for the VP in charge of explaing "attribution" to angry MAGAts...

Shouldn't be long...
Tomorrow, correct?

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,502
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 11:05 am » wrote: they're probably looking for the VP in charge of explaing "attribution" to angry MAGAts...

Shouldn't be long...
They published it on their site, so surely they screened it for accuracy from the original source.

Or maybe they didn't... which is why they are pleading the 5th.

:clap:  
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,218

R. Suave said:
RedheadedStranger » 09 Feb 2024, 11:11 am » wrote: They published it on their site, so surely they screened it for accuracy from the original source.

Or maybe they didn't... which is why they are pleading the 5th.

Image
Yes, they did....and attributed it accordingly.

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,502
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 11:23 am » wrote: Yes, they did....and attributed it accordingly.
Then they should have a problem relaying that info to me in an email... per my request.

Can you think of any reason why they wouldn't?

I can... because it's ****.

🤣
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,218

R. Suave said:
RedheadedStranger » 09 Feb 2024, 11:26 am » wrote: Then they should have a problem relaying that info to me in an email... per my request.

Can you think of any reason why they wouldn't?

I can... because it's ****.

🤣
I suspect they may believe their obligations have been satisfied...

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,463

Nostradamus' omh said:
Redheaded Stranger » 09 Feb 2024, 11:11 am » wrote: They published it on their site, so surely they screened it for accuracy from the original source.

Or maybe they didn't... which is why they are pleading the 5th.

:clap:  
 
Factual accuracy isn't actual accuracy when evolving here now.

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,502
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
Nostradamus'omh » 09 Feb 2024, 11:33 am » wrote: Factual accuracy isn't actual accuracy when evolving here now.
:die:  

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,491
Politics: Liberacon

Huey said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 10:37 am » wrote: You care enough to count my posts...

 

Dum Dum, your memory is as bad as Biden's.  The forum posts the top posters.  I don't have to count anything,  Check out this great technology:

prolific

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,491
Politics: Liberacon

Huey said:
RedheadedStranger » 09 Feb 2024, 11:11 am » wrote: They published it on their site, so surely they screened it for accuracy from the original source.

Or maybe they didn't... which is why they are pleading the 5th.

Image  
 

 

A left wing rag checking for accuracy?  LMAO!  That's a good one. 

Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,463

Nostradamus' omh said:
Huey » 09 Feb 2024, 11:40 am » wrote: A left wing rag checking for accuracy?  LMAO!  That's a good one. 

Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another 
Is this a name that tune post?

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,218

R. Suave said:
Huey » 09 Feb 2024, 11:37 am » wrote: Dum Dum, your memory is as bad as Biden's.  The forum posts the top posters.  I don't have to count anything,  Check out this great technology:

prolific
Dum Dum, your memory is as bad as Biden's. 
I don't require a lot of prompts to remember my own words.
  I don't have to count anything,
PTL! Pass the snake...
 

User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,502
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
Huey » 09 Feb 2024, 11:40 am » wrote: A left wing rag checking for accuracy?  LMAO!  That's a good one. 

Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another
"but... but... the caption... and the blue eyes!"

:rofl: