This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 11:47 am » wrote: I don't require a lot of prompts to remember my own words.

PTL! Pass the snake...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. vocabulary is used to communicate what you learned after birth to believe possible until dead, You never describe evolving uniquely here. Just which sides you did or didn't pick to become a social narrative defender of maybes.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 11:47 am » wrote: I don't require a lot of prompts to remember my own words.

PTL! Pass the snake...
Nice retelling...

LOL

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 11:47 am » wrote: I don't require a lot of prompts to remember my own words.

PTL! Pass the snake...

No, the reason you ask the same questions and post the same comments is your memory sucks.  

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
Huey » 09 Feb 2024, 11:53 am » wrote: No, the reason you ask the same questions and post the same comments is your memory sucks.
No....you're just lashing out.

FJB

Share      Unread post

FJB said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 11:58 am » wrote: No....you're just lashing out.

Rico aka shilly willy is just a **** ******* liberal shill

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 11:58 am » wrote: No....you're just lashing out.

There is never a need to lash out.  You're projecting. 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
Huey » 09 Feb 2024, 12:06 pm » wrote: There is never a need to lash out.  You're projecting.
There's the bitterness.....

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey said:
R.Suave » 09 Feb 2024, 12:06 pm » wrote: There's the bitterness.....

EDC4ALL!

Share      Unread post

EDC4ALL! said:
maineman » 08 Feb 2024, 5:36 pm » wrote: because they are officers of the court.
same goes for Pence.  I notice you're quiet about his crimes.

So Biden's personal lawyers were officers of the court? Please explain.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
He's really is good at pulling **** out of thin air isn't he?

LOL

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ConsRule said:
EDC4ALL! » 09 Feb 2024, 12:16 pm » wrote: So Biden's personal lawyers were officers of the court? Please explain.
The definition of an "officer of the court" is someone who has an obligation to "promote justice and uphold the law"...i.e lawyers and judges.

murdock

Share      Unread post

FLAGRANT HOMOSEXUAL, CHILD DANGER
Politics: Conservative

murdock said:
Punch » 07 Feb 2024, 8:11 pm » wrote: Image

I knew Biden didn't do anything wrong.

Biden classified document case ends without charges (msn.com)

An independent investigation into classified documents found at the home of President Joe Biden and a think tank office he used has concluded without charges, according to a letter sent to Congress on Wednesday.man-jordan-ranking-member-graham-and-ranking-member-nadler]The letter from Attorney General Merrick Garland to congressional leaders provided few details about the investigation but made no mention of charges.
Garland said the release of the report was waiting on a legal privilege review by Biden’s White House Counsel’s Office.White House spokesperson Ian Sams said the review should be complete later this week.
Officials speaking on condition of anonymity said no criminal charges were expected in the case.

You didn't know ****. Anyone supporting that senile child molesting **** needs to be removed.

Punch

Share      Unread post

Punch said: Biden said yesterday "The case is closed!"

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
ConsRule » 09 Feb 2024, 12:25 pm » wrote: The definition of an "officer of the court" is someone who has an obligation to "promote justice and uphold the law"...i.e lawyers and judges.

ha ha ha ha , which side? usually city, state ,fed, world, humanity vs individual .

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said:
EDC4ALL! » 09 Feb 2024, 12:16 pm » wrote: So Biden's personal lawyers were officers of the court? Please explain.

all attorneys are.

EDC4ALL!

Share      Unread post

EDC4ALL! said:
maineman » 09 Feb 2024, 2:51 pm » wrote: all attorneys are.

OK, so............

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said:
EDC4ALL! » 09 Feb 2024, 3:48 pm » wrote: OK, so............
so my answer stands unchallenged and your ignorance was put on display.

EDC4ALL!

Share      Unread post

EDC4ALL! said:
ConsRule » 09 Feb 2024, 12:25 pm » wrote: The definition of an "officer of the court" is someone who has an obligation to "promote justice and uphold the law"...i.e lawyers and judges.

Now that's some funny **** there.......

EDC4ALL!

Share      Unread post

EDC4ALL! said:
maineman » 09 Feb 2024, 3:57 pm » wrote: so my answer stands unchallenged and your ignorance was put on display.

Did they pinky swear or something that they would tell the truth even if it means throwing their boss under the bus? You are really a gullible old fool if you believe that his lawyers wont lie to protect him

EDC4ALL!

Share      Unread post

EDC4ALL! said:
maineman » 09 Feb 2024, 3:57 pm » wrote: so my answer stands unchallenged and your ignorance was put on display.

So, according to you, all attorneys tell the absolute truth, right???? So, I guess Cameltoe Harris is a lying little slut, since she thinks Hur is lying and making a politically motivated report.....got it.