This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said:
EDC4ALL! » 09 Feb 2024, 4:06 pm » wrote: Did they pinky swear or something that they would tell the truth even if it means throwing their boss under the bus? You are really a gullible old fool if you believe that his lawyers wont lie to protect him

They accepted their license to practice law.  You are a cynical ignorant fool.  I may not be a lawyer, but I am the son of a lawyer and the father of a lawyer and I know full well that, lawyers who represent clients in the dispute must be truthful in all statements to a court as well as to third parties, including the public. The ABA Professional Rules of Conduct prohibit lawyers from making false statements of fact or law before a legal tribunal as well as to the public.

Clients come and go, but if a lawyer loses his license to practice law, they quit coming, and so does his livelihood.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
maineman » 09 Feb 2024, 4:14 pm » wrote: They accepted their license to practice law.  You are a cynical ignorant fool.  I may not be a lawyer, but I am the son of a lawyer and the father of a lawyer and I know full well that, lawyers who represent clients in the dispute must be truthful in all statements to a court as well as to third parties, including the public. The ABA Professional Rules of Conduct prohibit lawyers from making false statements of fact or law before a legal tribunal as well as to the public.

Clients come and go, but if a lawyer loses his license to practice law, they quit coming, and so does his livelihood.
Yeah whatever...

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
EDC4ALL! » 09 Feb 2024, 4:10 pm » wrote: So, according to you, all attorneys tell the absolute truth, right???? So, I guess Cameltoe Harris is a lying little slut, since she thinks Hur is lying and making a politically motivated report.....got it.

She disagreed with Hur's OPINION.  He did not make any false statements of fact or law.

Nuance is hard for you MAGA morons to deal with, isn't it?

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
maineman » 09 Feb 2024, 4:18 pm » wrote: She disagreed with Hur's OPINION.  He did not make any false statements of fact or law.

Nuance is hard for you MAGA morons to deal with, isn't it?
How's that border security?

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
That's not an answer... not even by your own twisted criteria.

:rofl:  

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ConsRule said:
maineman » 09 Feb 2024, 2:51 pm » wrote: all attorneys are.
Yep...but remember, "officer of the court" is a term created by (and thus defined by) attorneys.  Chalk it up as an attempt to make the profession seem respectable. Image  

Warcok

Share      Unread post

Politics: Nationalist

BeerUSA
Warcok said: This report is far more damaging to him than being charged with espionage :die:   :die:  

Even Eric Holder is sounding off on Twitter criticizing Bob Hur for the report. Holder afraid Ubama will lose his 4th term  :lol:  

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
maineman » 09 Feb 2024, 8:44 am » wrote: "classified handwritten memo"    Image   Image   Image  
I'll bet the classification marking was in crayon!!!
Keep laughing, chuckles.  The handwritten memo was just ONE document that contained classified information.

"Marked classified documents about Afghanistan. These documents from fall 2009 have classification markings up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information level. They were found in a box in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage that contained other materials of great personal significance to him and that he appears to have personally used and accessed. The marked classified documents were found along with drafts of the handwritten 2009 Thanksgiving memo Mr. Biden sent President Obama in a last-ditch effort to persuade him not to send additional troops to Afghanistan. These materials were proof of the stand Mr. Biden took in what he regarded as among the most important decisions of his vice presidency."

And how pathetic is it that his own DoJ said he's too feeble and incompetent to stand trial. 
Oh, sorry, the actual wording:  "...a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
maineman » 09 Feb 2024, 4:14 pm » wrote: They accepted their license to practice law.  You are a cynical ignorant fool.  I may not be a lawyer, but I am the son of a lawyer and the father of a lawyer and I know full well that, lawyers who represent clients in the dispute must be truthful in all statements to a court as well as to third parties, including the public. The ABA Professional Rules of Conduct prohibit lawyers from making false statements of fact or law before a legal tribunal as well as to the public.

all that professionalism at staying in character cradle to grave.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 09 Feb 2024, 8:20 pm » wrote: Keep laughing, chuckles.  The handwritten memo was just ONE document that contained classified information.

"Marked classified documents about Afghanistan. These documents from fall 2009 have classification markings up to the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information level. They were found in a box in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage that contained other materials of great personal significance to him and that he appears to have personally used and accessed. The marked classified documents were found along with drafts of the handwritten 2009 Thanksgiving memo Mr. Biden sent President Obama in a last-ditch effort to persuade him not to send additional troops to Afghanistan. These materials were proof of the stand Mr. Biden took in what he regarded as among the most important decisions of his vice presidency."

And how pathetic is it that his own DoJ said he's too feeble and incompetent to stand trial. 
Oh, sorry, the actual wording:  "...a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."
who was it that "classified" the "classified handwritten memo"?   Image  

And your poor grasp of the language betrays you yet again.  Nowhere does the  DoJ say that his mental condition was the rationale for not charging him.

Last edited by maineman on 09 Feb 2024, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
maineman » 09 Feb 2024, 9:17 pm » wrote: who was it that "classified" the "classified handwritten memo"?   :rofl:  

And your poor grasp of the language betrays you yet again.  Nowhere does the  DoJ say that his mental incompetence was the rationale for not charging him.

But suggesting no jury would convict him out of sympathy, is misleading and justifying not going through with the charges. One of those better to do and ask forgiveness than getting caught corrupting everyone 24/7.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
maineman » 09 Feb 2024, 9:17 pm » wrote: who was it that "classified" the "classified handwritten memo"?   Image  

And your poor grasp of the language betrays you yet again.  Nowhere does the  DoJ say that his mental condition was the rationale for not charging him.
OMG.  You haven't read the report, have you?
My God man, I know you're stupid, but it's like you actually WORK at being ignorant. 
The report said the handwritten note contained classified information. 

And yes they did.  I just quoted you the exact language they used. 

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

Squatchman said:
golfboy » 09 Feb 2024, 8:20 pm » wrote: Keep laughing, chuckles.  The handwritten memo was just ONE document that contained classified information.

:die:   :die:  
.  And to think trump couldn't beat Bifen in an election.
What does that say about trump the one term wonder?

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
Squatchman » 10 Feb 2024, 2:52 am » wrote: :die:   :die:  
can you win against 8 billion corrupted intellectual souls that won't acknowledge their sole time dying to stay in character projected by rule of law typecasting ancestries into stereotypical social narratives cradle to grave as historically reached to date?

means, motives, methods, defending tomorrow's possibilities today, creating mayhem, madness, misery for anyone not complying to the "Will of the people" governed by dictatorships or democracies enabling reasonable doubt to rule/measure the character of each soul saving humanity's dreams life doesn't happen self evidently here, now, as a whole species in a food chain native to this universal position.

Specificity of how, why, what, where, when, which generation gap was here so far. every ancestor in the food chain is uniquely timed apart now, exceptions, exemptions are exaggerations of life adapting as displaced.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 09 Feb 2024, 9:47 pm » wrote: OMG.  You haven't read the report, have you?
My God man, I know you're stupid, but it's like you actually WORK at being ignorant. 
The report said the handwritten note contained classified information. 

And yes they did.  I just quoted you the exact language they used.

YOu said the handwritten note WAS classified.  I merely asked you who was the classifying authority and what was the classification?

ANd no...they never indicated that his mental condition was their rationale for NOT charging him.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
maineman » 10 Feb 2024, 8:54 am » wrote: YOu said the handwritten note WAS classified.  I merely asked you who was the classifying authority and what was the classification?

ANd no...they never indicated that his mental condition was their rationale for NOT charging him.
as a senator or VP taking notes during briefing behind closed doors. Those classified materials in language written on paper leaving the room. where what goes on here, stays here.

the president does the classifications and as a senator and vp for 40 odds years, he took a lot of notes and his family sold influence to US policy making, domestic legislation and foreign policy.

You really want to keep your position of ignoring life in real time? Character lives in context, ancestors adapt to the moment here their body never stays same form shaped since a fertilized cell.

Damn your mind has no sense of proportionately here. that shows your brain was trained to stay self deceived since birth. that only happens because you rather die in character than live equally timed apart.

choices combined forward here. simple compounding interest yields your current behavior. who you become ignoring all you been since conceived. Self evident.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said: And the special prosecutor went to great lengths to explain the differences in behavior between Trump and Biden. Biden willingly returned everything in his possession, allowed a warrantless search of his home and offices, and willingly submitted to a five-hour interview. Trump? Not so much.

Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

Nostradamus' omh said:
maineman » 10 Feb 2024, 9:36 am » wrote: And the special prosecutor went to great lengths to explain the differences in behavior between Trump and Biden. Biden willingly returned everything in his possession, allowed a warrantless search of his home and offices, and willingly submitted to a five-hour interview. Trump? Not so much.
ha ha ha ha ha ha. every ancestor behaves uniquely here adapting to time never same form again. and here you expect everyone to stay as typecast by social consensus and policy of laws and regulations limiting what people believe possible.

what is unconditional surrender or else do, but command every last ancestor to obey ideas now isn't eternity and anyone standing their time will get crushed by those standing their ground believing their ideology will inherit the earth for all generations of their specified ideology.

Great way to use instinctive sibling rivalries between people wishing character matters more than ancestral time adapting as displaced.
Gee I covered 14 angles of why 31 people choose self deception over staying honest about why they exist in plain sight.
Want the explanation of the numbers I used?
14, means, motives, methods, possibilities, power, wealth, fame, hope, faith, charity, obedience to power of suggestion or face mayhem, madness, misery coming to your front door not complying to wishful thinking cradle to grave.

those 31 specific people, each great great grandchild arriving, 2 parents adding, 4 grandparents added by 8 great grandparents left behind by 16 great great grandparents.

Deny it again, I dare you.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
maineman » 10 Feb 2024, 8:54 am » wrote: YOu said the handwritten note WAS classified.  I merely asked you who was the classifying authority and what was the classification?

It is, because it contains classified information, you stupid son of a *******. 
If the Vice President writes a letter to his boss containing classified information, the letter IS classified.  It's called being "born classified". 

And yes, his mental condition, and age were part of their decision, as I quoted you. 
Here it is again:
We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Eiden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.

Low IQ hasn't even read the damn thing, much less quoted it. 

Last edited by golfboy on 10 Feb 2024, 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
Squatchman » 10 Feb 2024, 2:52 am » wrote: Image   Image  
How do you know Trump didn't beat Biden?  
Weird how they didn't allow any audits of voting, isn't it?
And how many  liberal state Secretaries of State were ******* slapped by their own Supreme Courts for illegally changing the rules?