This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

User avatar
CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Posts: 8,587
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 9:28 am » wrote: I see you there....limbless, in a pool of your own waste...
That's just your delusional psychosis getting the upper hand again.

:loco:  

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,518

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 9:05 am » wrote: Learn how this stuff works, then take it up wth the jury.
 
I have learned how stuff works evolving as specifically displaced uniquely timed apart in plain sight. Doesn't take hope, faith, charity to navigate living eternally separated as genetically here with a body never same form as its fertilized cell arrived, yet same chromosome never duplicated twice since inception of one's ancestral lineage so far.

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,170
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 9:23 am » wrote: What was the claim?
LMAO!!!

NO QUESTIONS, ****!!!

It doesn't matter what the "claim" was, it's the SIMPLE FACT that the jury in this CIVIL CASE found no evidence of a RAPE BY TRUMP!!!

PERIOD!!

NOW GO **** YOURSELF. AGAIN!!
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,277

R. Suave said:
Beekeeper » 12 Feb 2024, 2:05 pm » wrote: LMAO!!!

NO QUESTIONS, ****!!!

It doesn't matter what the "claim" was, it's the SIMPLE FACT that the jury in this CIVIL CASE found no evidence of a RAPE BY TRUMP!!!

PERIOD!!

NOW GO **** YOURSELF. AGAIN!!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nald-trump


New York to expand definition of rape after E Jean Carroll’s case against Trump


Current definition was factor in Carroll’s sexual abuse case, which was highlighted by Governor Kathy Hochul at bill ceremony
 

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,170
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said:
R.Suave » 12 Feb 2024, 2:20 pm » wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nald-trump

New York to expand definition of rape after E Jean Carroll’s case against Trump

Current definition was factor in Carroll’s sexual abuse case, which was highlighted by Governor Kathy Hochul at bill ceremony
Learn a TERM that you have ZERO clue what it means.

EX POST FACTO.

YOU LOSE AGAIN, ****!!!

You can't go back and apply ANY "new" law to an OLD CASE that's already been adjudicated!! Bet that really SUCKS for you and your utter stupid, huh??


Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,277

R. Suave said:
Beekeeper » 13 Feb 2024, 6:52 am » wrote: Learn a TERM that you have ZERO clue what it means.

EX POST FACTO.

YOU LOSE AGAIN, ****!!!

You can't go back and apply ANY "new" law to an OLD CASE that's already been adjudicated!! Bet that really SUCKS for you and your utter stupid, huh??


Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
6 years of Latin, peasant.

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,170
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said:
R.Suave » 13 Feb 2024, 7:10 am » wrote: 6 years of Latin, peasant.

You haven't had 6 years of ENGLISH, much less any Latin. 

Sucks having that **** FILLED *** OF YOURS blistered on every post you make, huh??

 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,277

R. Suave said:
Beekeeper » 13 Feb 2024, 7:22 am » wrote: You haven't had 6 years of ENGLISH, much less any Latin. 

Sucks having that **** FILLED *** OF YOURS blistered on every post you make, huh??
Peasant,

Classical education.


 

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,170
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said:
R.Suave » 13 Feb 2024, 7:23 am » wrote: Peasant,

Classical education.

Image
 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,277

R. Suave said:
It's why I can spell.

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,518

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 13 Feb 2024, 7:10 am » wrote: 6 years of Latin, peasant.
Vocabulary in any alphabet works the same way for every language used to communicate brain to brain verbally, written, listened to between ancestors occupying time now. Dead people don't talk anymore and hypothetical people never said anything at all.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 879

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 13 Feb 2024, 7:23 am » wrote: Peasant,

Classical education.
Remember when you told us you graduated from an Ivy League school?

Ever decide which one?
 
 
Last edited by BooRadley on 13 Feb 2024, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,518

Nostradamus' omh said:
BooRadley » 13 Feb 2024, 7:48 am » wrote: Remember when you told us you graduated from an Ivy League school?

Ever decided which one?
 
A person can attend many colleges before graduating from the last one attended. Don't get trapped in guessing which reality is better than all others ignoring how evolving happens in plain sight.

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,170
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said:
BooRadley » 13 Feb 2024, 7:48 am » wrote: Remember when you told us you graduated from an Ivy League school?

Ever decided which one?

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 8,277

R. Suave said:
BooRadley » 13 Feb 2024, 7:48 am » wrote: Remember when you told us you graduated from an Ivy League school?

Ever decide which one?
Yes.

Does that make you feel inferior?

Good...
 

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

   
   
Posts: 879

BooRadley said:
R.Suave » 13 Feb 2024, 8:08 am » wrote: Yes.

Does that make you feel inferior?

Good...
What school?
 
Last edited by BooRadley on 13 Feb 2024, 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,518

Nostradamus' omh said:
R. Suave » 13 Feb 2024, 8:08 am » wrote: Yes.

Does that make you feel inferior?

Good...
 
So you feel superior to anyone that follows or doesn't believe in Intellectual Time Management suggesting life is too difficult for anyone to understand uniquely timed apart now but yourself?

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,170
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said:

The answer is "none of them" since he only graduated from the school of sucking **** and getting *** ****.

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,518

Nostradamus' omh said:
Beekeeper » 13 Feb 2024, 8:27 am » wrote: The answer is "none of them" since he only graduated from the school of sucking **** and getting *** ****.
He learned self deception is a higher form of intellectual evolution after birth. Genetic evolving only takes reproductions just so far as adapting as displaced occupying time here now.

Intellectual time management makes fools of anyone thinking outside a box boxes them into power of suggestion as ancestrally performed historically here each generation gap left alive now.

Call it a continuing resolution of reasonable doubt protecting tomorrow in any New World Order established globally here, today.

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,170
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beekeeper said:
R.Suave » 13 Feb 2024, 7:10 am » wrote: 6 years of Latin, peasant.
6 years of "Latin"???

Oh, you mean PIG  LATIN!!!

Ot-gay I-tay!!