User avatar
By Cannonpointer
08 Feb 2024, 8:37 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,380
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 09 Feb 2024, 11:09 am » wrote: Tranny is the New Murica....just accept it.

Its only the beginning Lil Roggy Image
then do something about it...oh wait, circlejerk away...
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
ROG62 » 09 Feb 2024, 11:27 am » wrote: You got a post to verify your specious claims? or is this just another end around where "I don't like democrats, especially joe, so I'm a Trump worshipper? go lick vlad's balls... Image
It hurts, I get it.

Murica has no leaders.  Murica has grifters.  Decline and decay have set in.
You have nothing so you grasp tightly onto Trumpyist.

Meanwhile Putin and Xi are changing the world.  Hang in there. :LOL:  
 

User avatar
Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,051
Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
Sumela » 09 Feb 2024, 11:16 am » wrote: Well said. Image  

Murica is too uksepshunal to learn anything from anyone.
Putin did not skip a beat for 2 hours on NUMEROUS subjects.
Americans could not endure such a leader.

We love our Trumpies and Old Sleepies....they are Murica.  Like lil fluffy stuffed animals.

For me, Putin and Xi give me hope for the world in general.  
Thank God US hegemony has essentially ended or been severely compromised.

America?  Too **** to believe in.  Okay place to pay bills I guess.
Did you see where Tucker was put on the "myrotvorets kill list" ?

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Mrkelly » 09 Feb 2024, 11:40 am » wrote: Did you see where Tucker was put on the "myrotvorets kill list" ?
I believe I heard Judge Napolitano mention it.
Holy ****.  Jimmy Dore is on there as well.

Be cool if one US MSM actually covered stories like that....Uke Kill List.
They got several mostly unknown people, but the biggest are
Dugin's daughter, Darya Dugina and Gonzo Lira.

I wish Lira had gone home with his family 2 years ago when this all began.
I miss that stubborn SOB on YT.
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
ROG62 » 09 Feb 2024, 11:29 am » wrote: then do something about it...oh wait, circlejerk away...
Too late.

America is Bidey.
Bidey is America :wave:  
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,380
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 09 Feb 2024, 11:39 am » wrote: It hurts, I get it.

Murica has no leaders.  Murica has grifters.  Decline and decay have set in.
You have nothing so you grasp tightly onto Trumpyist.

Meanwhile Putin and Xi are changing the world.  Hang in there. Image
do something about it...oh wait, you'd ******* if you got hung with a new rope...
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,380
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 09 Feb 2024, 11:16 am » wrote: Well said. Image  

Murica is too uksepshunal to learn anything from anyone.
Putin did not skip a beat for 2 hours on NUMEROUS subjects.
Americans could not endure such a leader.

We love our Trumpies and Old Sleepies....they are Murica.  Like lil fluffy stuffed animals.

For me, Putin and Xi give me hope for the world in general.  
Thank God US hegemony has essentially ended or been severely compromised.

America?  Too **** to believe in.  Okay place to pay bills I guess.
^^^ ******...

remember, "ear to the street", not...

Image
 
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
ROG62 » 09 Feb 2024, 11:48 am » wrote: do something about it...oh wait, you'd ******* if you got hung with a new rope...
Stop ******* about Biden all day....He is you, you are him. :wave:  
20 threads a day... :wah:   :wah:   :wah:   :wah:   :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ROG62 » 09 Feb 2024, 6:42 am » wrote: If you circlejerkers would drop the "tranny this and tranny that" mantra, drumbeats, etc, you may get somewhere...jussayin'...but alas, circlejerk away...
Just keep courageously standing with hillary, ***. 
 

User avatar
Majik

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,990
Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
Sumela » 09 Feb 2024, 11:39 am » wrote: It hurts, I get it.

Murica has no leaders.  Murica has grifters.  Decline and decay have set in.
You have nothing so you grasp tightly onto Trumpyist.

Meanwhile Putin and Xi are changing the world.  Hang in there. Image
You seem to forget that the biggest reason for this 9 year  assault on Trump by the Deepstate Establishment and the Dems .....
IS because Trump during his campaign in 2015 telegraphed to The world that he was going to pivot towards Russia and Putin .....while also going after the Deepstate ....
And still holds those ambitions ....
Just saying....





 

User avatar
Majik

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,990
Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
Cannonpointer » 08 Feb 2024, 11:00 pm » wrote: As an American citizen who believes in the nation state as the proper government for humanity, I am extremely gratified to see Vladimir the Great in obvious splendid health. I know that man is mortal and he is at an age when some men become quite old - but he is as fresh as a daisy. And this means that the world will continue to be blessed by his courage and leadership for many more years. This is very gratifying.

I had heard rumors about his health, which I had hoped was only western propaganda. It pleases me greatly to see my hope confirmed. As usual, he speaks fluently and authoritatively - as a leader. He doesn't stand as a clown and a puppet in front of a screen to say whatever he is ordered to say by invisible bosses. He is in command of the issues, the conversation, and the executive branch of his nation state. Long Live Vladimir the Great!
I just finished it ...
Putin reinforced why in my opinion he is the greatest Leader/Statesman of the 21st century ....so far.
No other Leader comes close.....


 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Majik » 09 Feb 2024, 1:51 pm » wrote: You seem to forget that the biggest reason for this 9 year  assault on Trump by the Deepstate Establishment and the Dems .....
IS because Trump during his campaign in 2015 telegraphed to The world that he was going to pivot towards Russia and Putin .....while also going after the Deepstate ....
And still holds those ambitions ....
Just saying....
Sir, I fully recall Trumps intentions of seeking détente with Russia.  That was when I began to support him.
And we he called Bush out for the Iraq war as a "terrible foreign policy decision".
Both of these items pushed the Elites to seek to devour him - I agree 100%.

But when he murdered Soleimani I became soured with him. 
It showed that the neocons were controlling him.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Majik » 09 Feb 2024, 1:58 pm » wrote: I just finished it ...
Putin reinforced why in my opinion he is the greatest Leader/Statesman of the 21st century ....so far.
No other Leader comes close.....
Oh, there will be statues. He dwarfs de Gaulle, on every level. 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Sumela » 09 Feb 2024, 1:58 pm » wrote: Sir, I fully recall Trumps intentions of seeking détente with Russia.  That was when I began to support him.
And we he called Bush out for the Iraq war as a "terrible foreign policy decision".
Both of these items pushed the Elites to seek to devour him - I agree 100%.

But when he murdered Soleimani I became soured with him. 
It showed that the neocons were controlling him.
In truth, I genuinely doubt he called that shot. I suspect he took credit for it to save himself humiliation. 

Just look how many times they told him to **** himself on leaving Syria.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Cedar » 09 Feb 2024, 11:20 am » wrote: Not the same man our government and the media have painted as a child eating monster. Go figure
I have watched many of his addresses and interviews. He never uses a teleprompter and always shows complete mastery of the issues. He is a national leader par excellence. Of COURSE the globalists hate him.
 

User avatar
Justin Sane

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 286
Politics: Conservative

Justin Sane said:
Brave choice of tie colour.. I think I might have stepped well clear of those.. just saying
 

User avatar
Majik

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,990
Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
Sumela » 09 Feb 2024, 1:58 pm » wrote: Sir, I fully recall Trumps intentions of seeking détente with Russia.  That was when I began to support him.
And we he called Bush out for the Iraq war as a "terrible foreign policy decision".
Both of these items pushed the Elites to seek to devour him - I agree 100%.

But when he murdered Soleimani I became soured with him. 
It showed that the neocons were controlling him.
The Neocons/Neoliberals control the entire political Establishment and Deepstate Establshment and have for a very long time ......
how many neocons lied to Trump's face and imbedded themselves into his administration as Trojan horses for the establishment and deepstate ?
I don't blame Trump for soleimani's death I blame the Pentagon whom advised him....
Face it ....
Trump was played by the deepstate because he was not a career politician and had no clue how DC works during his first go around .....
Now , he does and is still under assault because he dared to telegraph his intentions of pivoting towards Russia ....
now here is a serious question ....
We still have to live here in the western world after the November election regardless of how we feel about Trump so would you prefer 4 more years of leftist lunacy which this country may never ever recover from or would you like to see what a  Trump presidency that is not gullible like the first one was ...can do for this country?
For me personally .....as a conservative ...
There is no other option ....
how about you?





 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Majik » 09 Feb 2024, 2:43 pm » wrote: The Neocons/Neoliberals control the entire political Establishment and Deepstate Establshment and have for a very long time ......
how many neocons lied to Trump's face and imbedded themselves into his administration as Trojan horses for the establishment and deepstate ?
I don't blame Trump for soleimani's death I blame the Pentagon whom advised him....
Face it ....
Trump was played by the deepstate because he was not a career politician and had no clue how DC works during his first go around .....
Now , he does and is still under assault because he dared to telegraph his intentions of pivoting towards Russia ....
now here is a serious question ....
We still have to live here in the western world after the November election regardless of how we feel about Trump so would you prefer 4 more years of leftist lunacy which this country may never ever recover from or would you like to see what a  Trump presidency that is not gullible like the first one was ...can do for this country?
For me personally .....as a conservative ...
There is no other option ....
how about you?
You are right on all that.  It was just such a disappointing 4 years.
And the Deepies are even stronger now.  Prepared for him even more.
But, yes, I would agree Trump may be worth a 2nd chance.
I said I would never vote again. 
Even my communist sister is considering Trump - she wrote in Jill Stein in 2020 :LOL:  
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,380
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Cannonpointer » 09 Feb 2024, 1:21 pm » wrote: Just keep courageously standing with hillary, ***.
why would I stand with that murderous ****, or billy for that matter, circlejerker..
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,380
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 09 Feb 2024, 11:59 am » wrote: Stop ******* about Biden all day....He is you, you are him. Image  
20 threads a day... Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
pissoff one trick pony...vlad's beckoning...
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], BooRadley, Buck Naked, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, crimsongulf, Deezer Shoove, FJB, Fuelman, GHETTO BLASTER, golfboy, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hank, Jamesato, jerra b, LowIQTrash, maineman, Majik, Mirabeau, Monderegal, Mrkelly, murdock, nefarious101, Nostradamus' omh, OdeToJoy, phenoman9, PhiloBeddo, Punch, R. Suave, RebelGator, Redheaded Stranger, ROG62, Semrush [Bot], Skans, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Tempest62, Twitter [Bot], walkingstick, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest