User avatar
By Cannonpointer
08 Feb 2024, 8:37 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,368
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Cannonpointer » 10 Feb 2024, 11:54 am » wrote: Sure you do, ****. Right here, right now, in this post.

That's the thing about flame-on/flame-off NPC ***-posters. They can be anything they want at any moment.
No, I don't, nor ever will go by someone else's "my way"...

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,368
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Cannonpointer » 10 Feb 2024, 11:54 am » wrote: Be honest - were you crying when you posted that?
no...are you?
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Lil Roggy cucks for tranny lovers and kid mutilators...cuz, well, Murica
:lol:  

 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,462

Nostradamus' omh said:
ROG62 » 10 Feb 2024, 11:56 am » wrote: No, I don't, nor ever will go by someone else's "my way"...
how about "our way or else."?

I am being sarcastic about humanity, not picking on you. I respect your ancestral time being yourself and I know what it is like to compromise with people never accepting life in plain sight or actual time adapting as displaced.

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Nostradamus'omh » 10 Feb 2024, 2:15 pm » wrote: how about "our way or else."?

I am being sarcastic about humanity, not picking on you. I respect your ancestral time being yourself and I know what it is like to compromise with people never accepting life in plain sight or actual time adapting as displaced.
Lil Roggy is flirting with you :LOL:  

Image
 
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,462

Nostradamus' omh said:
Sumela » 10 Feb 2024, 2:41 pm » wrote: Lil Roggy is flirting with you :LOL:  

Image
 
 
I doubt it, and I know I am not flirting with anyone here.

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,368
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 10 Feb 2024, 2:10 pm » wrote: Lil Roggy cucks for tranny lovers and kid mutilators...cuz, well, Murica
Image
no he doesn't, unlike you who's really turned into a whiny lil ******* et al, I can disagree with certain things our gubment does, but there are things I don't...this country gave me a life filled with opportunity and success and I won't forget it until my dying day...

you on the other hand would ******* if you got hung with a new rope...

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,368
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 10 Feb 2024, 2:41 pm » wrote: Lil Roggy is flirting with you Image  

Image
****...
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
:lol:  

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
ROG62 » 10 Feb 2024, 7:25 pm » wrote: no he doesn't, unlike you who's really turned into a whiny lil ******* et al, I can disagree with certain things our gubment does, but there are things I don't...this country gave me a life filled with opportunity and success and I won't forget it until my dying day...

you on the other hand would ******* if you got hung with a new rope...
LOL.  Im pretty sure every Con OP here is a ******* about America or WASH DC. Right?

Mine simply sting you too much.  Too hard.  Too factual.  Sorry Rog.
 

User avatar
Tempest62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,971
Politics: Conservative

Tempest62 said:
Sumela » 10 Feb 2024, 9:03 pm » wrote: Mine simply sting you too much.  Too hard.  Too factual.  Sorry Rog.
So when are you moving.

You constantly sound like a 10 yr old brat girl. Put your money where your mouth is, get off your lazy *** and move.

User avatar
Tempest62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,971
Politics: Conservative

Tempest62 said: Tucker asked tough questions and Putin handled himself extremely well. He’s smart and a good leader of Russia. Russia first…all countries should be that way.
 

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Posts: 4,386

Squatchman said: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!.
Tucker "interviewed" Putin!
Putin wouldn't take just anybody. He chose the illustrious Carlson. The guy that got fired for pushing lies about election fraud among other lies.
Putin knew Carlson's audience to be gullible. He's watched Tucker lead them around like puppies on a leash for years.
Carlson and his audience were played for the useful idiots they are.

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,462

Nostradamus' omh said:
I explain how you **** up your own time living and you are still able to change your I.T.M. mind and use your unique A.T.E. brain naturally here.

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Nostradamus'omh » 11 Feb 2024, 8:25 am » wrote: I explain how you **** up your own time living and you are still able to change your I.T.M. mind and use your unique A.T.E. brain naturally here.
Image
 
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Tempest62 » 10 Feb 2024, 11:23 pm » wrote: So when are you moving.

You constantly sound like a 10 yr old brat girl. Put your money where your mouth is, get off your lazy *** and move.
Stop obsessing over 10yo girls....creep
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,462

Nostradamus' omh said:
Stupid response shows how you ignore life in plain sight. Doesn't fall back on me at all.

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,368
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 10 Feb 2024, 9:03 pm » wrote: LOL.  Im pretty sure every Con OP here is a ******* about America or WASH DC. Right?

Mine simply sting you too much.  Too hard.  Too factual.  Sorry Rog.
no, you seem to be an ungrateful *******...juss sayin'
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ROG62 » 10 Feb 2024, 11:56 am » wrote: No, I don't, nor ever will go by someone else's "my way"...
Okay, NPC gadfly.   :rolleyes:   :drool:  

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ROG62 » 10 Feb 2024, 7:25 pm » wrote: ...this country gave me a life filled with opportunity and success and I won't forget it until my dying day...
And you will cuck cuck cuckarooooooo until the day you die, because the COUNTRY gave you those things.

The snap, the welfare, the disability - everything you could scam, taker. 

You let the cat out of the bag on that one, ya tinker bell taker-boi.