User avatar
By Cannonpointer
08 Feb 2024, 8:37 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Squatchman » 11 Feb 2024, 4:17 am » wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!.
Tucker "interviewed" Putin!
Putin wouldn't take just anybody. He chose the illustrious Carlson. The guy that got fired for pushing lies about election fraud among other lies.
Putin knew Carlson's audience to be gullible. He's watched Tucker lead them around like puppies on a leash for years.
Carlson and his audience were played for the useful idiots they are.
Looks like this is one angry and misinformed homosexual. ^ :)

He uses the old troll strategy of telling so many lies in a single post than no one will bother. 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ROG62 » 11 Feb 2024, 2:50 pm » wrote: no, you seem to be an ungrateful *******...juss sayin'
That's as silly as your green hair, skirt. He is one of the most upbeat posters on the board and EXTREMELY grateful to Putin and Li for putting the empire in its place. 

Your gratitude, meanwhile, is reserved for Biden and Pelosi for holding exactly the same foreign policy views as you, ya ***. 
 
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,379
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2024, 6:39 pm » wrote: That's as silly as your green hair, skirt. He is one of the most upbeat posters on the board and EXTREMELY grateful to Putin and Li for putting the empire in its place. 

Your gratitude, meanwhile, is reserved for Biden and Pelosi for holding exactly the same foreign policy views as you, ya ***.
No, my 'gratitude' goes out to those who served WWII and earlier...you see, I can discern that, ***...
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,379
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2024, 6:35 pm » wrote: And you will cuck cuck cuckarooooooo until the day you die, because the COUNTRY gave you those things.

The snap, the welfare, the disability - everything you could scam, taker. 

You let the cat out of the bag on that one, ya tinker bell taker-boi.
**** you...been working since I was 14, right after the old man passed, *******...
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,379
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2024, 6:33 pm » wrote: Okay, NPC gadfly.   Image   Image
ok lumpy...
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
ROG62 » 11 Feb 2024, 2:50 pm » wrote: no, you seem to be an ungrateful *******...juss sayin'
You should be more appreciative of Biden, cheated elections, abortion, wasteful spending,

Kid Cutters, exploding trannyism in our youth, corrupt MSM

.......you ungrateful ******* Image  ....juss sayin' :rolleyes:  
 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ROG62 » 12 Feb 2024, 12:15 am » wrote: No, my 'gratitude' goes out to those who served WWII and earlier...you see, I can discern that, ***...
How do you feel about the roman centurians, npc ***? :)
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
ROG62 » 12 Feb 2024, 12:17 am » wrote: **** you...been working since I was 14, right after the old man passed, *******...
Tell your posting brain, stewp. 

You're the one bragging about how much the country has "given" you. 

It's given me enemies for the next century-plus, gaslighting of children, attacks on womanhood. 

Being a NATURAL man, I am inclined to defend women and children. Being an NPC sissy, you are inclined to holler about how keen the troops were back in WWII - ya mealy mouthed homo. Image
 
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,660
Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2024, 6:37 pm » wrote: Looks like this is one angry and misinformed homosexual. ^ Image

He uses the old troll strategy of telling so many lies in a single post than no one will bother.
At this point his sense of self worth is so low...he's got nothing else to lose..... :)  

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2024, 6:39 pm » wrote: That's as silly as your green hair, skirt. He is one of the most upbeat posters on the board and EXTREMELY grateful to Putin and Li for putting the empire in its place. 

Your gratitude, meanwhile, is reserved for Biden and Pelosi for holding exactly the same foreign policy views as you, ya ***.
Libs will be Libs, except some try to fake the CON label.
 

User avatar
Nostradamus' omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,469

Nostradamus' omh said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 3:14 pm » wrote: Libs will be Libs, except some try to fake the CON label.
 
Typecasting people to intellectual nature nurtured since birth just amplifies self deception practiced historically forward since civilization began teaching people to believe life wasn't self evidently evolving forward in plain sight.

always question results, not facts misleading reproductions cradle to grave.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 26,031
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 3:14 pm » wrote: Libs will be Libs, except some try to fake the CON label.
This is precisely correct - you nailed it right on the head. 

There is more difference between accents than between policies, when if come to Hillary, Nancy, Brandon, Newsome, et al., and these NPC fake conjob fruitcakes.
 
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 4:45 pm » wrote: This is precisely correct - you nailed it right on the head. 

There is more difference between accents than between policies, when if come to Hillary, Nancy, Brandon, Newsome, et al., and these NPC fake conjob fruitcakes.
Yup.  They want a big bad govt just as bad as libs...they just want it to do what they want.
And one of them care about truly improving people's lives.
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,379
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 2:37 pm » wrote: Tell your posting brain, stewp. 

You're the one bragging about how much the country has "given" you. 

It's given me enemies for the next century-plus, gaslighting of children, attacks on womanhood. 

Being a NATURAL man, I am inclined to defend women and children. Being an NPC sissy, you are inclined to holler about how keen the troops were back in WWII - ya mealy mouthed homo. Image
If you'd sober for even a nanosecond, you'd of read "it gave (lent) me the opportunity for success"...

I asked for help 1 (one) time right after college to get unemployment...they told me not to be a ******* and just quit yer job...lesson learned...

when have I "not defended women and children"?

spin away lumpy...spin away...
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,379
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 2:35 pm » wrote: How do you feel about the roman centurians, npc ***? Image
what about them? 
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,379
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 12 Feb 2024, 12:09 pm » wrote: You should be more appreciative of Biden, cheated elections, abortion, wasteful spending,

Kid Cutters, exploding trannyism in our youth, corrupt MSM

.......you ungrateful ******* Image  ....juss sayin' Image
why should I appreciate them? what is this all or none **** with you clowns?

do you agree with everything that the Russian and Chinese gubments do? guaranteed you wouldn't if you knew everything... or do you just agree with their policies on gays and trannys?

you've never mentioned China's forced 1 boy rule...why not?  So much for your "protection of children ", eh? or you gonna come up with some "living in the past" ****?
 
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
ROG62 » 13 Feb 2024, 6:53 am » wrote: why should I appreciate them? what is this all or none **** with you clowns?

do you agree with everything that the Russian and Chinese gubments do? guaranteed you wouldn't if you knew everything... or do you just agree with their policies on gays and trannys?

you've never mentioned China's forced 1 boy rule...why not?  So much for your "protection of children ", eh? or you gonna come up with some "living in the past" ****?
Stop criticizing Biden all day - its weak.

Biden is you....You are Biden.  Just accept :wave:  
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,379
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 13 Feb 2024, 11:05 am » wrote: Stop criticizing Biden all day - its weak.

Biden is you....You are Biden.  Just accept Image
****...
 

User avatar
Sumela

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,090
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said:
Biden is Gods judgment on America. 

You know...end times stuff.... :wave:  
 

User avatar
ROG62

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,379
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: You can't get there from here...

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 13 Feb 2024, 11:05 am » wrote: Stop criticizing Biden all day - its weak.

Biden is you....You are Biden.  Just accept Image
why deflect? this is just shuckin' n jivin'...a classic hypocrite...

answer the questions I asked, or are you afraid you'll admit to what we already know?

shukin' n jivin', shuckin' n jivin'...

Image