By Cannonpointer
08 Feb 2024, 8:37 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

golfboy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

golfboy said: Looking forward to seeing this interview, but there's too much fun going on tonight.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
golfboy » 08 Feb 2024, 8:43 pm » wrote: Looking forward to seeing this interview, but there's too much fun going on tonight.
It'll be there. I'm back and forth - got both windows open. 

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said: 2 hours of Putin. History, economics, literature, AI, war, politics, religion.

He represents Russia gloriously.

Biden cant remember lunch.

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said: The lack of posts here typifies America.

Thanks for confirming my feelings

about Exceptional-istan. Thank you! :clap:  ...yer uKKsepSHUNALLLLL!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Sumela » 08 Feb 2024, 8:59 pm » wrote: 2 hours of Putin. History, economics, literature, AI, war, politics, religion.

He represents Russia gloriously.

Biden cant remember lunch.

As an American citizen who believes in the nation state as the proper government for humanity, I am extremely gratified to see Vladimir the Great in obvious splendid health. I know that man is mortal and he is at an age when some men become quite old - but he is as fresh as a daisy. And this means that the world will continue to be blessed by his courage and leadership for many more years. This is very gratifying.

I had heard rumors about his health, which I had hoped was only western propaganda. It pleases me greatly to see my hope confirmed. As usual, he speaks fluently and authoritatively - as a leader. He doesn't stand as a clown and a puppet in front of a screen to say whatever he is ordered to say by invisible bosses. He is in command of the issues, the conversation, and the executive branch of his nation state. Long Live Vladimir the Great!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Sumela » 08 Feb 2024, 10:04 pm » wrote: The lack of posts here typifies America.

Thanks for confirming my feelings

about Exceptional-istan. Thank you! Image  ...yer uKKsepSHUNALLLLL!
One hopes they are busy watching...

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Cannonpointer » 08 Feb 2024, 11:01 pm » wrote: One hopes they are busy watching...
Brother, I appreciate your faith.

But, no.  Much of the world will watch.

Exceptional-Istan?   no.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Sumela » 08 Feb 2024, 11:04 pm » wrote: Brother, I appreciate your faith.

But, no.  Much of the world will watch.

Exceptional-Istan?   no.
And if they do, it will be to cherry pick and misconstrue. They are hypnotized.

But you have to admit, Trump woke up a **** of them. Still, there is another **** - like skanny panty and conservaqueer and rube-lgator and beak-eeper et al, who are vocal trumpists, but who still cheer like retarded sheep for the EXACT same policies that biden and pelosi cheer. And they do this with no apparent sense of irony or discontinuity or even awareness.

You would THINK, you would EXPECT, that seeing themselves embracing precisely those policies that Biden recommends would cause them some cognitive dissonance.

This is why I rail against the troops. It is to jar them, to shake them, to empower them to THINK. To them, wishing ill on the empire's tranny military was unthinkable a year ago. I want to make it thinkable. I HAVE made it thinkable, by doing it in their presence and by standing behind my words with passionate argument and logic. I call on their manhood - shriveled and alienated though it be. It is a crime against their own manhood to support a tranny military that pushes trans ideology onto innocent people abroad and at home. Yet they do it. They can certainly continue to do it - there is nothing I can do about that, beyond mocking and scolding and upbraiding. But I do have one small power which is of monumental importance, and I am putting that power to work continually. 

I am exercising the power to mold the situation such that when they face Jesus at the end of their petty, miserable lives, and He asks them how it was that they supported this anti-Christ movement, they will not be able to look Him in the eye and say, "I was deceived, Lord - I did not realize that I was committing this sin." They will have no cover. The children whose **** were chopped will be on their heads as much as on the heads of the surgeons who chopped them, for they were shaken and awakened and lacked the courage to shake off the spell and stand as natural men. 

He will remind them of His advice to them from Holy Writ: Come out of her, O my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye be not receivers of her plagues. They were warned. They were alerted. They are accountable. It is my desire that they comport in such a way as to safeguard their manhood and their Christianity. I wish for them to make the right choice. But that is out of my hands. That is on them - and they no longer have plausible deniability. 

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Beer
ROG62 said:
Cannonpointer » 08 Feb 2024, 11:00 pm » wrote: As an American citizen who believes in the nation state as the proper government for humanity, I am extremely gratified to see Vladimir the Great in obvious splendid health. I know that man is mortal and he is at an age when some men become quite old - but he is as fresh as a daisy. And this means that the world will continue to be blessed by his courage and leadership for many more years. This is very gratifying.

I had heard rumors about his health, which I had hoped was only western propaganda. It pleases me greatly to see my hope confirmed. As usual, he speaks fluently and authoritatively - as a leader. He doesn't stand as a clown and a puppet in front of a screen to say whatever he is ordered to say by invisible bosses. He is in command of the issues, the conversation, and the executive branch of his nation state. Long Live Vladimir the Great!
stunt double... :lol:  

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Beer
ROG62 said:
Cannonpointer » 08 Feb 2024, 11:32 pm » wrote: And if they do, it will be to cherry pick and misconstrue. They are hypnotized.

But you have to admit, Trump woke up a **** of them. Still, there is another **** - like skanny panty and conservaqueer and rube-lgator and beak-eeper et al, who are vocal trumpists, but who still cheer like retarded sheep for the EXACT same policies that biden and pelosi cheer. And they do this with no apparent sense of irony or discontinuity or even awareness.

You would THINK, you would EXPECT, that seeing themselves embracing precisely those policies that Biden recommends would cause them some cognitive dissonance.

This is why I rail against the troops. It is to jar them, to shake them, to empower them to THINK. To them, wishing ill on the empire's tranny military was unthinkable a year ago. I want to make it thinkable. I HAVE made it thinkable, by doing it in their presence and by standing behind my words with passionate argument and logic. I call on their manhood - shriveled and alienated though it be. It is a crime against their own manhood to support a tranny military that pushes trans ideology onto innocent people abroad and at home. Yet they do it. They can certainly continue to do it - there is nothing I can do about that, beyond mocking and scolding and upbraiding. But I do have one small power which is of monumental importance, and I am putting that power to work continually. 

I am exercising the power to mold the situation such that when they face Jesus at the end of their petty, miserable lives, and He asks them how it was that they supported this anti-Christ movement, they will not be able to look Him in the eye and say, "I was deceived, Lord - I did not realize that I was committing this sin." They will have no cover. The children whose **** were chopped will be on their heads as much as on the heads of the surgeons who chopped them, for they were shaken and awakened and lacked the courage to shake off the spell and stand as natural men. 

He will remind them of His advice to them from Holy Writ: Come out of her, O my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye be not receivers of her plagues. They were warned. They were alerted. They are accountable. It is my desire that they comport in such a way as to safeguard their manhood and their Christianity. I wish for them to make the right choice. But that is out of my hands. That is on them - and they no longer have plausible deniability.
If you circlejerkers would drop the "tranny this and tranny that" mantra, drumbeats, etc, you may get somewhere...jussayin'...but alas, circlejerk away...

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said: What a great interview

It’s been a long time since I have seen a leader that well spoken

For those that haven’t been paying attention, it could/should be a history lesson

But it won’t be

It will be viewed as propaganda

As someone that has been paying attention

I looked at it as “the west is, and has been **** around for quite a while”

And they really don’t have to find out

“There is opportunity where there is a will”

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Cannonpointer » 08 Feb 2024, 11:32 pm » wrote: And if they do, it will be to cherry pick and misconstrue. They are hypnotized.

Well sir, I have watched you many times make fools of these FAKE "small govt" cons here. 
Their comebacks are child like and always betray their "Im a small govt con/libertarian".
That faux cowboy independent ****.  Skanny and his liberal minions :LOL:  

Its pretty easy to accomplish due to their janky thinking and belief system,
BUT you have perfected the art of castrating them to the point that they lose
their **** OR just start throwing turds at you like a frustrated monkey.  Then Lil Roggy
pops up "liking" all Skanny's nonsense, but not really having a strong
opinion....just awww shucks, I dont know..... They are such women.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
I just wonder how long it's going to take for the DOJ to charge Tucker with treason.

Don't think it's not being considered.

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
ROG62 » 09 Feb 2024, 6:42 am » wrote: If you circlejerkers would drop the "tranny this and tranny that" mantra, drumbeats, etc, you may get somewhere...jussayin'...but alas, circlejerk away...
Tranny is the New Murica....just accept it.

Its only the beginning Lil Roggy :wave:  

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said: Kid Cutting.....

The New Murican Pastime :rofl:  

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
Mrkelly » 09 Feb 2024, 8:52 am » wrote: What a great interview

It’s been a long time since I have seen a leader that well spoken

For those that haven’t been paying attention, it could/should be a history lesson

But it won’t be

It will be viewed as propaganda

As someone that has been paying attention

I looked at it as “the west is, and has been **** around for quite a while”

And they really don’t have to find out

“There is opportunity where there is a will”
Well said. :clap:  

Murica is too uksepshunal to learn anything from anyone.
Putin did not skip a beat for 2 hours on NUMEROUS subjects.
Americans could not endure such a leader.

We love our Trumpies and Old Sleepies....they are Murica.  Like lil fluffy stuffed animals.

For me, Putin and Xi give me hope for the world in general.  
Thank God US hegemony has essentially ended or been severely compromised.

America?  Too **** to believe in.  Okay place to pay bills I guess.

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Sumela said:
ROG62 » 09 Feb 2024, 6:42 am » wrote: If you circlejerkers would drop the "tranny this and tranny that" mantra, drumbeats, etc, you may get somewhere...jussayin'...but alas, circlejerk away...
Aww lil Roggy.  BY FAR the most circle jerking on here is all you

Trumpies dick slapping each other with the Libbies all day.

Trumpyist this, Trumpyist that.....Bidey!  Trumpy!   

You old men are embarrasing in yer Trumpy worship...jussayin' :lol:   :lol:  

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cedar said:
Not the same man our government and the media have painted as a child eating monster. Go figure

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Beer
ROG62 said:
Sumela » 09 Feb 2024, 11:20 am » wrote: Aww lil Roggy.  BY FAR the most circle jerking on here is all you

Trumpies dick slapping each other with the Libbies all day.

Trumpyist this, Trumpyist that.....Bidey!  Trumpy!   

You old men are embarrasing in yer Trumpy worship...jussayin' Image   Image
You got a post to verify your specious claims? or is this just another end around where "I don't like democrats, especially joe, so I'm a Trump worshipper? go lick vlad's balls... :wave: