This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GHETTO BLASTER said:
RedheadedStranger » 11 Feb 2024, 11:03 am » wrote: The guy has a hard on for moderators and admin.

I think he either used to be a mod at .org or wanted to be one really really badly and was rebuked by the site owner(s).

All those accounts that are following me are parody accounts made by the same fella... and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

The guy literally had hundreds of accounts at .org... maybe thousands. I'm sure its the same case here too.

I mean, who would do that **** except for a psychopath?

Probably some 500 pound *** confined to a hospital bed in his Mom's basement. 
He gets weekly visits from the Fire Dept to weigh him, take his vitals  and give him a sponge bath.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
GHETTOBLASTER » 11 Feb 2024, 4:46 pm » wrote: Probably some 500 pound *** confined to a hospital bed in his Mom's basement. 
He gets weekly visits from the Fire Dept to weigh him, take his vitals  and give him a sponge bath.
Now he's created an account using my screen name and avatar with a period in between the Redheaded and Stranger... and is downvoting my posts with that account as well.

This guy is definitely mentally ill.

:rofl:  

@sooted up Cyndi  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
RedheadedStranger » 11 Feb 2024, 5:30 pm » wrote: Now he's created an account using my screen name and avatar with a period in between the Redheaded and Stranger... and is downvoting my posts with that account as well.

@sooted up Cyndi
I took a peek at your followers and to be quite frank I am extremely jealous of your popularity...!!!    :shock:  !!!  

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Politics: Insurrectionist

Beer
ROG62 said:
RedheadedStranger » 11 Feb 2024, 11:03 am » wrote: The guy has a hard on for moderators and admin.

I think he either used to be a mod at .org or wanted to be one really really badly and was rebuked by the site owner(s).

All those accounts that are following me are parody accounts made by the same fella... and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

The guy literally had hundreds of accounts at .org... maybe thousands. I'm sure its the same case here too.

I mean, who would do that **** except for a psychopath?

BETA AI... :lol:  

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

RebelGator said:
RedheadedStranger » 11 Feb 2024, 11:25 am » wrote: I recall something about him getting pepper sprayed in a parking lot or something, but never heard the full story.

See, that's how rumors get started.....it was pecker sprayed.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
RedheadedStranger » 11 Feb 2024, 2:29 pm » wrote: This guy has definitely got a screw loose... and I know for a fact he's following this thread because he's changed the name on the account he been downvoting me with from "Red Devils" to "Will Franklin".

I don't believe it's Will, but he certainly wants me to think it is. Don't get me wrong, I think Will is a kook too, but I don't believe he's as bad as this guy is.

This guy (Big Tater) absolutely hates me because I killed years worth of his soks over on .org in about 72 hours when I was a mod over there. 

Just watch... "Will Franklin" will probably downvote this post shortly too.

🤣
I noticed that you down voted a comment I made about a Beretta shotgun POM was intending to get.  I thought that was odd. My comment wasn't meant to be sarcastic.   Just wondering.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS

Redheaded Stranger said:
Skans » 12 Feb 2024, 8:39 am » wrote: I noticed that you down voted a comment I made about a Beretta shotgun POM was intending to get.  I thought that was odd. My comment wasn't meant to be sarcastic.   Just wondering.
Look and see if there is a period in between the words Redheaded and Stranger.

If there is, it the Big Tater using an imposter account made to look like mine... complete with avatar and everything.

I'll see if I can find the post.

Lol

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS

Redheaded Stranger said:
Skans » 12 Feb 2024, 8:39 am » wrote: I noticed that you down voted a comment I made about a Beretta shotgun POM was intending to get.  I thought that was odd. My comment wasn't meant to be sarcastic.   Just wondering.
I found it and upvoted it to show you the difference.

This guy is obsessed with me, and not in a good way.

🤣

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 8:52 am » wrote: I found it and upvoted it to show you the difference.

This guy is obsessed with me, and not in a good way.

🤣
Oh, you have a real loser on your tail!  I went to go look and you were right, it was "Red Headed Stranger" (note space between Red and Headed).  I'm glad you pointed this out.  I knew something was up, but wasn't sure what.  Thanks!

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS

Redheaded Stranger said:
Skans » 12 Feb 2024, 8:57 am » wrote: Oh, you have a real loser on your tail!  I went to go look and you were right, it was "Red Headed Stranger" (note space between Red and Headed).  I'm glad you pointed this out.  I knew something was up, but wasn't sure what.  Thanks!
Yeah, this clown has dozens if not hundreds of sok accounts here, and he can change his profile screen names at will to.

This one he downvoted you with is at least the second imposter account he has made of me. The other one has a period in between the words like this... "Redheaded.Stranger".

On this site, each account is limited to 5 downvotes a day, and even that depends on how many greenies you have, so he can only do so much... but on .org it was wide open, and he would literally stay up all night just passing out 100's of downvotes with all of his soks so he could come on the next day and brag about it.

The guy is an odd nut to say the least.

What's even more disturbing to think about is he had to actually take the time to create all these unique accounts, complete with their own email accounts and passwords, to do this.

Whacko doesn't begin to describe that type of behavior. It really doesn't.

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 9:07 am » wrote: Yeah, this clown has dozens if not hundreds of sok accounts here, and he can change his profile screen names at will to.

This one he downvoted you with is at least the second imposter account he has made of me. The other one has a period in between the words like this... "Redheaded.Stranger".

On this site, each account is limited to 5 downvotes a day, and even that depends on how many greenies you have, so he can only do so much... but on .org it was wide open, and he would literally stay up all night just passing out 100's of downvotes with all of his soks so he could come on the next day and brag about it.

What's even more disturbing to think about is he had to actually take the time to create all these unique accounts, complete with their own email accounts and passwords, to do this.

Why do I get the feeling that people like this are probably doing time in a low security prison?  Thanks for the heads-up.  I thought something was "off" so I figured I'd just ask.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

GHETTO BLASTER said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 9:07 am » wrote: Yeah, this clown has dozens if not hundreds of sok accounts here, and he can change his profile screen names at will to.

Liberals tend to be much less happy than normal people.    We've come to a point where being happy in our society can be considered abnormal ... :rofl:  
https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2023 ... ervatives/

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas said:
RedheadedStranger » 11 Feb 2024, 2:51 pm » wrote:

There was always some random 70 year old man in the locker room wearing nothing but his socks, strutting around like he was Mr Atlas or something.

I could definitely see Rico being that guy.
Gross. Yep, it was probably him. 

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS

Redheaded Stranger said: Now the Big Tater is making imposter soks of several different members and using them to hand out reddies.

Apparently even non activated accounts can still give out up and down votes, even when they can't post, because none of these sok accounts he's using right now have ever made a single post on this forum.

Might have to talk to @Ronjul  about that.

😂

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
RedheadedStranger » 11 Feb 2024, 5:30 pm » wrote: Now he's created an account using my screen name and avatar with a period in between the Redheaded and Stranger... and is downvoting my posts with that account as well.

@sooted up Cyndi
Is he back pestering you again? LOL
I have lots of greenies- I'll fix em. I didn't notice that. Been gone all morning.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS

Redheaded Stranger said:
sootedupCyndi » 12 Feb 2024, 12:46 pm » wrote: Is he back pestering you again? LOL
I have lots of greenies- I'll fix em. I didn't notice that. Been gone all morning.
Yeah, just this morning he made imposter accounts of Rico, Bidencrimefamily, and Squatchman.

He is just renaming old accounts that he's had here for years... yes, literally years... and none of them have ever even made a post on the forum.

I think it's hilarious! 🤣

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 1:14 pm » wrote: Yeah, just this morning he made imposter accounts of Rico, Bidencrimefamily, and Squatchman.

He is just renaming old accounts that he's had here for years... yes, literally years... and none of them have ever even made a post on the forum.

I think it's hilarious! 🤣
I figured that out. I'm getting down votes from BidenCrimeFamily- the real one wouldn't do that. :lol:  as big as a nut he is. :lol:  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 8:49 am » wrote: Look and see if there is a period in between the words Redheaded and Stranger.

If there is, it the Big Tater using an imposter account made to look like mine... complete with avatar and everything.

I'll see if I can find the post.

Lol

What a psychopath. What's his obsession with you?

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS

Redheaded Stranger said:
sootedupCyndi » 12 Feb 2024, 1:16 pm » wrote: I figured that out. I'm getting down votes from BidenCrimeFamily- the real one wouldn't do that. Image  as big as a nut he is. Image
I just went and fixed yours.

I know it chaps his *** when his reddies get counter punched.

Lol

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sooted up Cyndi said:
RedheadedStranger » 12 Feb 2024, 1:18 pm » wrote: I just went and fixed yours.

I know it chaps his *** when his reddies get counter punched.

Lol
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrhMhOlzry0