By Cannonpointer
10 Feb 2024, 11:56 am in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said:
golfboy » 10 Feb 2024, 4:03 pm » wrote: Pretty sure ALL Republicans want America to be Great. 
What WAS your point, *******?

All Democrats want America to be great as well.

@Majik   SAID, "Just like establishment DC Uniparty/RINO Republicans like Mitchell McConnell, Liz Cheney et al"

I inferred from that statement that he really felt that Republicans like the current Senate Minority Leader and the former House Assistant Minority Leader were Republicans in name only and part of a "uniparty" that included Democrats and some portion of the Republican party.  So... you know your party better than I do.  Why don't YOU clarify:  Is the GOP really broken into only two separate camps:  MAGA (Trumpers) and RINO, or are there more nuanced divisions?

I can say, from my perspective, both parties have multiple factions and, at this point, I think that the Democrats have a somewhat better track record at bringing those factions together under one tent than the Republicans, but that's just my take.  I think that the positive impact of Dobbs on Democrat's election outcomes in its wake bodes well for us as it will ramp up the women's vote for democratic pro-choice candidates.  I do think that having Trump at the head of YOUR ticket creates a great deal of enthusiasm in the MAGA side, but not a great deal amongst the non-MAGA establishment wing who will begrudgingly support him for what he can do for the court system if for nothing else.  I ALSO think that having Trump on the ticket motivates - and unites - Democrats to come together to defeat what we all see as an existential threat to our government.  It was that sentiment that spurred Democratic turnout in 2020 and, even though Biden's age is disturbing to many younger Democrats, he is universally seen in my party as an infinitely better choice than Trump.  I think that age is a wash given the closeness of their ages, and 91 indictments will only serve to further motivate Democrats to get to the polls, and will concurrently motivate independents to either hold their noses and vote for Biden or to stay home.

What do YOU think?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey said:
R. » wrote:
BooRadley » 11 Feb 2024, 12:35 pm » wrote: You're taking over the country and you leave your weapons in another state?

Sounds well organized
Not "in another state".

Proximate, but safely outside DC jurisdiction.

As made clear in the citation proving you a liar.

But not at the Capital Building.

It was in VA.  The Comfort Inn Ballston.  It would have taken them much longer to go those 8 or 9 miles on that day than it would have taken you to find your balls and drive that infamous 30 miles.

I know that area well.  You don't easily travel anywhere on a normal day, never mind that day.  Right now, on a rainy Sunday, it will take you 19 minutes.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 11:53 am » wrote: Science says otherwise   But it's okay, no one expects our resident Low IQ idiot to keep up with science journals. 

You ever figure out that Biden letter classification, *******?   Image

who determined the content of Biden's written memo was classified and what level of classification did they assign to it?

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
Majik » 11 Feb 2024, 11:25 am » wrote: used to indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions.
How many patriotic Corporate leaders wrongfully saw that as fulfilling one of those 3 above due to the fact the president said it .....?
Especially Democrat leaning Corporate leaders ?

Business leaders making a decision to support the actions of their democratically elected president.

That's a good thing, if you ask me.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 11:53 am » wrote: Science says otherwise   But it's okay, no one expects our resident Low IQ idiot to keep up with science journals. 

You ever figure out that Biden letter classification, *******?   Image

It was not given full approval until Aug 2021.  Biden mandated that all federal employees get the vaxx in May 2021.  

Majik

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 1:52 pm » wrote: Business leaders making a decision to support the actions of their democratically elected president.

That's a good thing, if you ask me.
Yeah, Hitler loved it too ....

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
Majik » 11 Feb 2024, 11:04 am » wrote: When you got your shot did your health provider tell you that it is highly experimental ? 
or that there might adverse effects that could cause future injury or death?
how about Biden did he tell the country or did he lie and promote it as safe and effective ? 
How about the CDC ?
How about the NIH?
Did they share the Vax trials or try to hide them from the public for 70 years ....?
How about the bogus studies during that time that were funded by Pfizer and Moderna and promoted as unbiased assessments ....? To fool America.
How about the federal/ corporate media and their coordinated main stream censorship of medical and scientific opposition to the VAX.....?

I could go on and on and on ....
It is still an experimental vax that could cause death/injury......too this day ....
And the unsafest vax in human history ....

or so Gateway Pundit, Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones tell you.

I understand you hold them all in high esteem.

I understand that you fervently believe in the existence of this nefarious deep state that co-opted the Center for Disease Control and the National Institute of Health to do their bidding.  I am sure you believe that the Pfizer vaccine does indeed contain small microchips that are, even as we speak, sending me mind control directions from the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group.  

I, on the other hand, do not believe those things.

so there's that.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
Majik » 11 Feb 2024, 1:56 pm » wrote: Yeah, Hitler loved it too ....

so did Ike and Reagan

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 1:48 pm » wrote: All Democrats want America to be great as well.

@Majik   SAID, "Just like establishment DC Uniparty/RINO Republicans like Mitchell McConnell, Liz Cheney et al"

I inferred from that statement that he really felt that Republicans like the current Senate Minority Leader and the former House Assistant Minority Leader were Republicans in name only and part of a "uniparty" that included Democrats and some portion of the Republican party.  So... you know your party better than I do.  Why don't YOU clarify:  Is the GOP really broken into only two separate camps:  MAGA (Trumpers) and RINO, or are there more nuanced divisions?

I can say, from my perspective, both parties have multiple factions and, at this point, I think that the Democrats have a somewhat better track record at bringing those factions together under one tent than the Republicans, but that's just my take.  I think that the positive impact of Dobbs on Democrat's election outcomes in its wake bodes well for us as it will ramp up the women's vote for democratic pro-choice candidates.  I do think that having Trump at the head of YOUR ticket creates a great deal of enthusiasm in the MAGA side, but not a great deal amongst the non-MAGA establishment wing who will begrudgingly support him for what he can do for the court system if for nothing else.  I ALSO think that having Trump on the ticket motivates - and unites - Democrats to come together to defeat what we all see as an existential threat to our government.  It was that sentiment that spurred Democratic turnout in 2020 and, even though Biden's age is disturbing to many younger Democrats, he is universally seen in my party as an infinitely better choice than Trump.  I think that age is a wash given the closeness of their ages, and 91 indictments will only serve to further motivate Democrats to get to the polls, and will concurrently motivate independents to either hold their noses and vote for Biden or to stay home.

What do YOU think?
I will give you the reply it deserves .....later.
I am taking my wife and grand daughter shopping and will be back later....

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
R.Suave » 11 Feb 2024, 12:36 pm » wrote: Not "in another state".

Proximate, but safely outside DC jurisdiction.

As made clear in the citation proving you a liar.

Literally in another state. 

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 1:58 pm » wrote: I, on the other hand, do not believe those things.

so there's that.
But you still believe Biden got 81 million votes without cheating too. 
So there's that.  :rofl:  

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 1:50 pm » wrote: who determined the content of Biden's written memo was classified and what level of classification did they assign to it?
Do you, or do you NOT understand what "born classified" means?
My God man, have a LITTLE self respect.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 5:22 pm » wrote: Literally in another state.
D.C. isn't a state...

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 5:23 pm » wrote: But you still believe Biden got 81 million votes without cheating too. 
So there's that.  Image
You have zero evidence to the contrary...

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 1:48 pm » wrote: All Democrats want America to be great as well.
****.  They want America taken down so they are "one of many" instead of a great nation. 

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
R.Suave » 11 Feb 2024, 5:26 pm » wrote: You have zero evidence to the contrary...
Of course I do. 
You illegally changed voting rules during the election.
You mailed ballots to bad registration lists.
You changed voting rules so people didn't have to show I.D. to register or vote. 
People filled out those ballots, and stuffed them in ballot boxes (on camera, fanning them out so they could take pictures to get paid).
You then "turned down" signature verification, leading to the highest ever percentage of ballots accepted. 

All these things happened.  
You cheated.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
R.Suave » 11 Feb 2024, 5:25 pm » wrote: D.C. isn't a state...
No ****.   Is it in Virginia, which IS a state?

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 5:27 pm » wrote: ****.  They want America taken down so they are "one of many" instead of a great nation.

yawn

you **** bore me.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 5:24 pm » wrote: Do you, or do you NOT understand what "born classified" means?
My God man, have a LITTLE self respect.

What was the classification of it (C,S,TS, TS(SCI), TS(NCDWDI) ) and who determined it did, in fact, even contain ANY classified material?

Do you have a hard time answering questions? 

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 5:23 pm » wrote: But you still believe Biden got 81 million votes without cheating too. 
So there's that.  Image

and I have waited, to no avail, for anyone to provide any proof that shows otherwise.

there's that.