By Cannonpointer
10 Feb 2024, 11:56 am in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 5:24 pm » wrote: Do you, or do you NOT understand what "born classified" means?
My God man, have a LITTLE self respect.
He **** on his oath for breakfast. You're asking the impossible. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 5:44 pm » wrote: yawn

you **** bore me.
Careful, GB.

He is flirting. 

He is on record being aware that a stage yawn is gay signaling by a "bottom" looking to be "fed" by a "top."

He defends himself by proudly claiming he's a navel gazer. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 6:03 pm » wrote: No.  It is NOT "IN" Virginia.  
That was his point.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

golfboy said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 6:05 pm » wrote: you have never shown any proof of anything.... just anomalies and theories.  Like the rice paper ballots and the hundreds of thousands of xeroxed ballots .... all ****.
Where'd you go *******?
Did you watch 2000 Mules, or not?

It's okay to admit it, we all know you didn't. 
You refuse to read or watch anything that contradicts your ignorant world view.

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 8:06 pm » wrote: Where'd you go *******?

2000 Mules?

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... L2N2XJ0OQ/

I could give you a dozen other links that all say the same thing.

The fact that you, of all people, bought it, comes as absolutely NO surprise to me.

What else ya got?

What about those rice paper ballots?

Whatever happened to the five binders of powerful evidence that Rudy waved in front of the camera at Four Seasons Landscaping???? :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 8:06 pm » wrote: Where'd you go *******?

can’t speak for MM

But I did

with a tRumper  friend that bought it

neither of us thought that it was worth a ****

showed a guy that dropped off a bunch of ballots 

then showed a bunch of cellphone pings that didn’t prove a damn thing 

I would love to see voter fraud shown in a big enough fashion to prove its true

I would enjoy nothing more

still waiting 

with all the talk from tRump, Rudy etc… of having PROOF 

**** show it already 

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 8:21 pm » wrote: 2000 Mules?

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

The fact that you, of all people, bought it, comes as absolutely NO surprise to me.

What else ya got?

Whatever happened to the five binders of powerful evidence that Rudy waved in front of the camera at Four Seasons Landscaping???? Image   Image   Image   Image
Unreal...

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
Mrkelly » 11 Feb 2024, 8:33 pm » wrote: can’t speak for MM

But I did

with a tRumper  friend that bought it

neither of us thought that it was worth a ****

showed a guy that dropped off a bunch of ballots 

then showed a bunch of cellphone pings that didn’t prove a damn thing 

I would love to see voter fraud shown in a big enough fashion to prove its true

I would enjoy nothing more

still waiting 

with all the talk from tRump, Rudy etc… of having PROOF 

**** show it already

@golfboy  

ouch!

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
lol.  Poor *******, always relying on someone else's opinions because he's afraid to educate himself. 

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:

What else ya got?

Whatever happened to the five binders of powerful evidence that Rudy waved in front of the camera at Four Seasons Landscaping???? Image   Image   Image   Image
Poor *******.  Too stupid to debate facts. 

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 8:49 pm » wrote: lol.  Poor *******, always relying on someone else's opinions because he's afraid to educate himself.

I read a great many articles about that movie.  And because of all I have read, I have no intention of watching it, and why would I?  Everything I have read indicates that it is a poorly reasoned propaganda piece.  Mr Kelly seems to reaffirm that. In any case, the mere fact that YOU liked it was just about all I needed to hear.

Rice ballots in NV?
hundreds of thousands of xerox ballots in PA?
Rudy's binders?

crickets????

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:

What else ya got?

Pee tapes?
Russian Collusion?
"Trump will start a nuclear war anyday"

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

RebelGator said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 9:03 pm » wrote: I read a great many articles about that movie.  And because of all I have read, I have no intention of watching it, and why would I?  Everything I have read indicates that it is a poorly reasoned propaganda piece.  Mr Kelly seems to reaffirm that. In any case, the mere fact that YOU liked it was just about all I needed to hear.

Rice ballots in NV?
hundreds of thousands of xerox ballots in PA?
Rudy's binders?

crickets????
I was wondering about your position......so you're going with 82 million voters are actually morons that enjoy being governed by another moron who has managed to administer inflated prices across the board,  higher interest rates, and an invasion of illegal immigrants costing billions of taxpayer dollars?

Interesting......and to think those are just the domestic issues that *** bunglers like you voted for. :rofl:  

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
RebelGator » 12 Feb 2024, 7:21 am » wrote: I was wondering about your position......so you're going with 82 million voters are actually morons that enjoy being governed by another moron who has managed to administer inflated prices across the board,  higher interest rates, and an invasion of illegal immigrants costing billions of taxpayer dollars?

Interesting......and to think those are just the domestic issues that *** bunglers like you voted for. Image
And he seems very happy with the last three years too...

A total disaster.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
RebelGator » 12 Feb 2024, 7:21 am » wrote: I was wondering about your position......so you're going with 82 million voters are actually morons that enjoy being governed by another moron who has managed to administer inflated prices across the board,  higher interest rates, and an invasion of illegal immigrants costing billions of taxpayer dollars?

Interesting......and to think those are just the domestic issues that *** bunglers like you voted for. Image

In 2020, I personally voted against the incumbent who I thought was a threat to democracy.  If his opponent could fog a mirror, that made him more qualified in my opinion.  I am sure a lot of democrats voted the same way.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
golfboy » 11 Feb 2024, 8:50 pm » wrote: Poor *******.  Too stupid to debate facts.

2000 mules is devoid of facts.

there's that.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 8:30 am » wrote: In 2020, I personally voted against the incumbent who I thought was a threat to democracy.  If his opponent could fog a mirror, that made him more qualified in my opinion.  I am sure a lot of democrats voted the same way.
"Threat to democracy"

How so?

Seems taking candidates off the ballot is a bigger threat

​​

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 6:05 pm » wrote: you have never shown any proof of anything.... just anomalies and theories.  Like the rice paper ballots and the hundreds of thousands of xeroxed ballots .... all ****.
Electoral fraud prevented Trump victory in 2020 – study

The Heartland Institute claimed fraudulent mail-in votes swung the presidential election for Democrat Joe Biden
FILE PHOTO ©  Getty Images / Spencer Platt
https://www.rt.com/news/592281-voter-fr ... p-victory/

“Had the 2020 election been conducted like every national election has been over the past two centuries, wherein the vast majority of voters cast ballots in-person rather than by mail, Donald Trump would have almost certainly been re-elected,” the report stated, citing survey data collected in December.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
Majik » 12 Feb 2024, 10:10 am » wrote: Electoral fraud prevented Trump victory in 2020 – study

The Heartland Institute claimed fraudulent mail-in votes swung the presidential election for Democrat Joe Biden
FILE PHOTO ©  Getty Images / Spencer Platt
https://www.rt.com/news/592281-voter-fr ... p-victory/

“Had the 2020 election been conducted like every national election has been over the past two centuries, wherein the vast majority of voters cast ballots in-person rather than by mail, Donald Trump would have almost certainly been re-elected,” the report stated, citing survey data collected in December.

and Heartland Institute's opinionated claim is "proof" in your world????

Really???

There was no "fraud"..there was simply higher turnout which the less time constricting, less schedule interrupting, less dangerous vis a vis COVID contamination mail-in ballot methods adopted to protect the public health allowed.

Bottom line:  Republicans COULD have altered THEIR GOTV effort to maximize mail-in balloting.  They chose not to.  They paid the price.

Now they whine.

Pathetic.

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 10:24 am » wrote: and Heartland Institute's opinionated claim is "proof" in your world????

Really???

There was no "fraud"..there was simply higher turnout which the less time constricting, less schedule interrupting, less dangerous vis a vis COVID contamination mail-in ballot methods adopted to protect the public health allowed.

Bottom line:  Republicans COULD have altered THEIR GOTV effort to maximize mail-in balloting.  They chose not to.  They paid the price.

Now they whine.

Pathetic.
There was massive fraud and you even highlight it in your response above ......on how that fraud was implimented .....although you chalk it up to a change in Dem policy .....Now read the full report .

The findings of the study are not opinion it is based on the data collected ....

As many as 28.2% of mail-in voters potentially committed some form of fraud, acting in ways that were “under most circumstances, illegal,” the institute’s data suggested.
With over 43% of 2020’s votes cast by mail - the highest percentage in US history - this alleged fraud “significantly” impacted the election results.The group’s December survey of 1085 likely voters found that about one in five mail-in voters may have acted fraudulently.

Over a fifth (21%) of respondents admitted to filling out ballots for others or voting in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident, while 17% said they signed ballots for family members without their approval.

Another 19% said a friend or family member had filled out their own ballot. 
 After subjecting the data to further statistical analysis, however, Heartland upped the percentage of potentially fraudulent mail-in ballots to 28.2%, adding that mail-in voters disproportionately favored Biden, further skewing the results.
 Even if the percentage of fraudulent mail-in ballots was as low as 3%,Trump would have won, the think tank, which is known for opposing government regulation, argued, laying out 29 different scenarios with varying degrees of fraud to bolster its case that the Republican incumbent would have triumphed in the absence of fraudulent ballots.

Mail-in voting, previously restricted to a small segment of the US population, was opened up to all during the 2020 presidential election due to the Covid-19 pandemic, despite bipartisan concerns about the potential for voter fraud. 

New Policy Study applies results of the late-2023 Heartland/Rasmussen poll which found more than one-in-four mail-in voters admitted to committing at least one kind of election fraudEven if only a fraction of self-admitted fraud occurred, Trump likely beats Biden in multiple swing states, wins 2020 Electoral College vote

Read the Full Report