By Cannonpointer
10 Feb 2024, 11:56 am in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Majik

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 10:24 am » wrote: and Heartland Institute's opinionated claim is "proof" in your world????

Really???

There was no "fraud"..there was simply higher turnout which the less time constricting, less schedule interrupting, less dangerous vis a vis COVID contamination mail-in ballot methods adopted to protect the public health allowed.

Bottom line:  Republicans COULD have altered THEIR GOTV effort to maximize mail-in balloting.  They chose not to.  They paid the price.

Now they whine.

Pathetic.
Yes, it is proof ...
Considering The Dem party or the Federal Government  isn't ever likely to admit it .....
Which is the only proof you will ever accept.....

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said:
Majik » 12 Feb 2024, 12:30 pm » wrote: Yes, it is proof ...
Considering The Dem party or the Federal Government  isn't ever likely to admit it .....
Which is the only proof you will ever accept.....

no evidence.  no proof.  just opinions and claims.

face it.  We pivoted to maximize GOTV.  The GOP didn't.

Majik

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Majik said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 12:32 pm » wrote: no evidence.  no proof.  just opinions and claims.

face it.  We pivoted to maximize GOTV.  The GOP didn't.
Ok, that's your opinion....
And that 40% of Americans don't share ....
Due to all of the evidence since 2020 .....that has been uncovered and which they have seen for themselves ......
You won't change your mind ....
We won't change ours ....
So, where does this all lead us to as a country ......?

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

Buck Naked said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 5:48 pm » wrote: and I have waited, to no avail, for anyone to provide any proof that shows otherwise.

there's that.

proof of what?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
maineman » 11 Feb 2024, 9:03 pm » wrote: I read a great many articles about that movie.  And because of all I have read, I have no intention of watching it, and why would I?  Everything I have read indicates that it is a poorly reasoned propaganda piece.  Mr Kelly seems to reaffirm that. In any case, the mere fact that YOU liked it was just about all I needed to hear.

Rice ballots in NV?
hundreds of thousands of xerox ballots in PA?
Rudy's binders?

crickets????
81 million votes for a guy that did not campaign.
Rules changed radically in five swing states.

That's enough for me to roll my eyes at your diaper dandy, weak sauce. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 8:30 am » wrote: In 2020, I personally voted against the incumbent who I thought was a threat to democracy.
Define democracy, fruitcake. As I see it, democracy is the will of the people being done by the folks they vote for. And what I see instead if an oligarchy deciding what is best for us.

I have asked you this before and gotten crickets. I will ask again, because I need fish bait.

Did YOU vote for a chummier relationship with wall street and endless wars to please the MIC?

Did YOU vote to require federally funded schools to force female athletes to compete and share showers with biological males who identify as women "on the inside, where it counts"?

Did YOU want to let trannies serve in the military and get their **** cut off on the public dime?

Did YOU want to cancel the keystone XL, forcing the industry to ship the world's dirtiest crude by the world's LEAST environmentally safe method - train tankers?

Did YOU want trump's travel ban on immigrants from the 7 most terror-prone muslim countries rescinded?

Did YOU want the country's laws ignored at our southern border?

Your answer is likely yes to less than half of these - but this is what you got. That isn't democracy. 

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:

Proof of Biden cheating.  Proof that the 81M votes were not all cast by lawfully registered voters

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 2:55 pm » wrote: Define democracy, fruitcake. As I see it, democracy is the will of the people being done by the folks they vote for. And what I see instead if an oligarchy deciding what is best for us.

I have asked you this before and gotten crickets. I will ask again, because I need fish bait.

Did YOU vote for a chummier relationship with wall street and endless wars to please the MIC?

Did YOU vote to require federally funded schools to force female athletes to compete and share showers with biological males who identify as transgender?

Did YOU want to let trannies serve in the military and get their **** cut off on the public dime?

Did YOU want to cancel the keystone XL, forcing the industry to ship the world's dirtiest crude by the world's LEAST environmentally safe method - train tankers?

Did YOU want trump's travel ban on immigrants from the 7 most terror-prone muslim countries rescinded?

Did YOU want the country's laws ignored at our southern border?

Your answer is likely yes to less than half of these - but this is what you got. That isn't democracy.

Do you wanna have a discussion with me?  Don't insult me.    Write a post devoid of slanderous insults and I will respond.  If not, I will not.  Easy Peasy.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 4:45 pm » wrote: Proof of Biden cheating.  Proof that the 81M votes were not all cast by lawfully registered voters
I think we already know there's cheating on both sides...

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
Majik » 12 Feb 2024, 1:50 pm » wrote: Ok, that's your opinion....
And that 40% of Americans don't share ....
Due to all of the evidence since 2020 .....that has been uncovered and which they have seen for themselves ......
You won't change your mind ....
We won't change ours ....
So, where does this all lead us to as a country ......?
Where does it lead us:

November 2024.  Take your best shot.  May the party with the most convincing platform AND the most responsive GOTV program win.

And if we win again this time, and you MAGA's try to pull another January 6th, we'll mow you down like the traitors you were, and the traitors you will be the minute you breach the first police barrier.

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 4:54 pm » wrote: Where does it lead us:

November 2024.  Take your best shot.  May the party with the most convincing platform AND the most responsive GOTV program win.

And if we win again this time, and you MAGA's try to pull another January 6th, we'll mow you down like the traitors you were, and the traitors you will be the minute you breach the first police barrier.
"You maga's..."

Can you maybe tell us why you voted for Biden?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 4:50 pm » wrote: Do you wanna have a discussion with me?  Don't insult me.    Write a post devoid of slanderous insults and I will respond.  If not, I will not.  Easy Peasy.
Okay, fine. But you have to help me understand what you consider a slanderous insult. 

I mean, you defend some pretty janky ****, oath violator.

Is "oath violator" an insult (I KNOW it isn't slander)? :)

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 4:58 pm » wrote: Okay, fine. But you have to help me understand what you consider a slanderous insult. 

I mean, you defend some pretty janky ****, oath violator.

Is "oath violator" an insult (I KNOW it isn't slander)? Image

it's both.  Let's just agree to not talk.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 4:54 pm » wrote:
You'll take it and you'll like it, skeeze. 

Your side SECEEDED FROM THE UNION, stealing people's businesses in the process - traitor. Image

Your side burned federal buildings and actually DID murder policemen - in the real world, not the ****-mouth dem-*** media-cult world. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 4:59 pm » wrote: it's both.  Let's just agree to not talk.
Oh, YOU can agree to that. 

I'm still agreeing to talk. 

You must suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous trolling, or stop being a ****. :)

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 4:50 pm » wrote: Do you wanna have a discussion with me?  Don't insult me.    Write a post devoid of slanderous insults and I will respond.  If not, I will not.  Easy Peasy.
Insult?

You call people **** and whores...
You've used the N word..

And you once stated you wished a members mother would be kidnapped and sodomized 

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Buck Naked said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 4:45 pm » wrote: Proof of Biden cheating.  Proof that the 81M votes were not all cast by lawfully registered voters

All?  That’s already been proven 

my concern is states not adhering to their constitution when changing voting laws 

Buck Naked

Share      Unread post

Buck Naked said:
BooRadley » 12 Feb 2024, 5:37 pm » wrote: Insult?

You call people **** and whores...
You've used the N word..

And you once stated you wished a members mother would be kidnapped and sodomized

Maine?  Oh yea he’s racist

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said:
maineman » 12 Feb 2024, 4:54 pm » wrote: Where does it lead us:

Seems to me you can't come up with a reason to vote for Biden ..

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 5:02 pm » wrote: Oh, YOU can agree to that. 

I'm still agreeing to talk. 

You must suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous trolling, or stop being a ****. Image

I'm done.  May you have fair winds and following seas...  talking with someone else.