By Cannonpointer
10 Feb 2024, 11:56 am in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

BooRadley

Share      Unread post

BooRadley said: Excellent

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Politics: Insurrectionist

Beer
ROG62 said:
lemme guess, "such a MAGAt"?  :rofl:  

oh, and forget the dropped name, prolly soon to clintonized...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas said:

There isn't a chance in hell that either of them will watch even a second of this. When it comes to proving their media wrong, they want no part of it. 

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:
Vegas » 10 Feb 2024, 12:16 pm » wrote: There isn't a chance in hell that either of them will watch even a second of this. When it comes to proving their media wrong, they want no part of it.
Mainstain has been keeping a low profile the last couple of days anyway...

I don't think he's been to happy with the latest news.

😂

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

RebelGator said:
Vegas » 10 Feb 2024, 12:16 pm » wrote: There isn't a chance in hell that either of them will watch even a second of this. When it comes to proving their media wrong, they want no part of it.
They suffer from congenital anorchia....it's not an uncommon trait in Democrats. 

Sumela

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Sumela said: Pretty **** based.

R. Suave

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator

R. Suave said:
I'll leave concern over what excites Stupid people to you...

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said:
I just nominated this post .....by you .....
because it resonates the Truth ....
Excellent find....

maineman

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

maineman said:
I watched it.  It didn't embarrass me in the least.  Why would I be embarrassed about any of that?  It was a MAGA moron's opinions. 

Why didn't the DoJ charge the clown with insurrection?  I dunno.  I know he sent a lynch mob to hang Mike Pence if he didn't count the electoral college votes according to the clown's wishes.  If I were AG, I certainly would have charged him.  

Why didn't they charge Rep Epps?  I have no idea.  Nor do I care.  I don't think he should have gotten a free pass for anything. I personally think that anyone who broke through the police line and entered the capitol should be shot, but that's just me.  I know I am in the minority.

Why haven't they caught the pipe bomber?  Who the **** knows?  Maybe the same reason they haven't found D.B. Cooper.

The clown is gonna be your nominee and Biden is gonna be mine.  I would love to have two completely different people running for that office in 2024.  I'd love to see a Ted Cruz - Cory Booker matchup, but guess what?  I don't have very much say, sitting up here in Maine, as to who my party's nominee will be and ZERO say in who YOUR party's nominee will be.  Has Joe Biden lost a step?  Yes.  Is he as quick as he once was?  No.  Was he EVER my first choice to run for this job?  Only once, in 2016.  

That being said, I will state that, in my humble opinion, Joe Biden as tottering as he may be, as absent-minded as he may be, is STILL infinitely more acceptable to me as my president than Donald Trump who I think is nearly equally tottering, equally absent-minded, having lost a lot of steps just like Joe,  and, unlike Joe, I BELIEVE that he does not have the best interests of America at heart.  I believe he is an evil, vile, amoral, grifter, con man, rapist, misogynistic incurious ill-informed lazy buffoon who will end the 250-year-old American experiment in democracy and establish a fascist dictatorship if we are foolish enough to elect him again.  I also believe that, like in 2020, America will save itself and reject him yet again.  

But I am just gonna do what little I can do what little I can do between now and then, both in terms of financial contributions and volunteering on one or more of the myriad branches of the Democratic GOTV plan to see that we prevail.  And if we don't, I'll just pray that lightning strikes the clown dead before he can implement his dictatorship.  We do what we can do and we leave the rest in God's hands.

Last edited by maineman on 10 Feb 2024, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said:
R.Suave » 10 Feb 2024, 2:42 pm » wrote: I'll leave concern over what excites Stupid people to you...
You are mentally ill to believe that Jan.6th was an insurrection ....

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said:
maineman » 10 Feb 2024, 3:10 pm » wrote: I watched it.  It didn't embarrass me in the least.  Why would I be embarrassed about any of that?  It was a MAGA moron's opinions. 

Why didn't the DoJ charge the clown with insurrection?  I dunno.  I know he sent a lynch mob to hang Mike Pence if he didn't count the electoral college votes according to the clown's wishes.  If I were AG, I certainly would have charged him.  

Why didn't they charge Rep Epps?  I have no idea.  Nor do I care.  I don't think he should have gotten a free pass for anything. I personally think that anyone who broke through the police line and entered the capitol should be shot, but that's just me.  I know I am in the minority.

Why haven't they caught the pipe bomber?  Who the **** knows?  Maybe the same reason they haven't found D.B. Cooper.

The clown is gonna be your nominee and Biden is gonna be mine.  I would love to have two completely different people running for that office in 2024.  I'd love to see a Ted Cruz - Cory Booker matchup, but guess what?  I don't have very much say, sitting up here in Maine, as to who my party's nominee will be and ZERO say in who YOUR party's nominee will be.  Has Joe Biden lost a step?  Yes.  Is he as quick as he once was?  No.  Was he EVER my first choice to run for this job?  Only once, in 2016.  

That being said, I will state that, in my humble opinion, Joe Biden as tottering as he may be, as absent-minded as he may be, is STILL infinitely more acceptable to me as my president than Donald Trump who I think is nearly equally tottering, equally absent-minded, having lost a lot of steps just like Joe,  and, unlike Joe, I BELIEVE that he does not have the best interests of America at heart.  I believe he is an evil, vile, amoral, grifter, con man, rapist, mysoginistic incurious ill-informed lazy buffoon who will end the 250-year-old American experiment in democracy and establish a fascist dictatorship if we are foolish enough to elect him again.  I also believe that, like in 2020, America will save itself and reject him yet again.  

But I am just gonna do what little I can do what little I can do between now and then, both in terms of financial contributions and volunteering on one or more of the myriad branches of the Democratic GOTV plan to see that we prevail.  And if we don't, I'll just pray that lightning strikes the clown dead before he can implement his dictatorship.  We do what we can do and we leave the rest in God's hands.
You are just as mentally ill as Suave .....
wanna know why.......
because your party has created a dictatorship ........and here you are admitting you will do everything in your power to maintain it.....

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
Majik » 10 Feb 2024, 3:17 pm » wrote: You are just as mentally ill as Suave .....
wanna know why.......
because your party has created a dictatorship ........and here you are admitting you will do everything in your power to maintain it.....

That's your opinion.  Joe Biden was elected to office, and he has not done ANYTHING dictatorial since assuming office.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

RebelGator said:
maineman » 10 Feb 2024, 3:10 pm » wrote: I watched it.  It didn't embarrass me in the least.  Why would I be embarrassed about any of that?  It was a MAGA moron's opinions. 

That being said, I will state that, in my humble opinion, Joe Biden as tottering as he may be, as absent-minded as he may be, is STILL infinitely more acceptable to me as my president than Donald Trump who I think is nearly equally tottering, equally absent-minded, having lost a lot of steps just like Joe,  and, unlike Joe, I BELIEVE that he does not have the best interests of America at heart.  I believe he is an evil, vile, amoral, grifter, con man, rapist, mysoginistic incurious ill-informed lazy buffoon who will end the 250-year-old American experiment in democracy and establish a fascist dictatorship if we are foolish enough to elect him again.  I also believe that, like in 2020, America will save itself and reject him yet again.  

You post like a hysterical girl. :rofl:  

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
RedheadedStranger » 10 Feb 2024, 12:47 pm » wrote: Mainstain has been keeping a low profile the last couple of days anyway...

I don't think he's been to happy with the latest news.

😂
Yea, he's given a couple half-hearted defenses of Senile Joe, but even his usual lies just don't have any heart in them. 
He's watching his party implode, and it's a beautiful thing. 

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
RebelGator » 10 Feb 2024, 3:41 pm » wrote: You post like a hysterical girl. Image

aw....that hurt my feeeeewlngs!  [/sarcasm off]

can you count to the zero **** I give about your opinion of me?

You post like a poorly programmed insult-bot.  All you do is insult people.  You NEVER offer anything of ANY substance.

RebelGator

Share      Unread post

RebelGator said:
maineman » 10 Feb 2024, 3:45 pm » wrote: aw....that hurt my feeeeewlngs!  [/sarcasm off]

can you count to the zero **** I give about your opinion of me?

You post like a poorly programmed insult-bot.  All you do is insult people.  You NEVER offer anything of ANY substance.
You can't help but lie....I'm just trying to figure out if you lie because you're a Democrat or you're a Democrat because you lie.

maineman

Share      Unread post

maineman said:
RebelGator » 10 Feb 2024, 3:49 pm » wrote: You can't help but lie....I'm just trying to figure out if you lie because you're a Democrat or you're a Democrat because you lie.
I don't lie.  
you insult.  that's it.

Majik

Share      Unread post

Majik said:
maineman » 10 Feb 2024, 3:33 pm » wrote: That's your opinion.  Joe Biden was elected to office, and he has not done ANYTHING dictatorial since assuming office.
What complete ****.....
I didn't say Biden ....I stated......YOUR PARTY....
Biden is a **** puppet of your Party.....and says and does whatever  he is told too.... like an obedient house broken pet.....that wears diapers.
Just like establishment DC Uniparty/RINO Republicans like Mitchell McConnell, Liz Cheney et al......
While you sit there and choose to play the role of dumb ostrich hiding your head in the sand ......

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy said:
:rofl: