This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Vegas » 11 Feb 2024, 10:53 am » wrote: The NFL is considered  entertainment. That means it can legally dictate the outcomes. I watch football a lot. I love the game. I am convinced that the NFL is run as if it was reality TV. Yes, they let the players play. However, the producers guide the outcome by manipulating the environment. The mob will be more satisfied if the Chiefs win. Therefore, the powers that be will make it happen. 

In short, put your money on the Chiefs. I don't know what the final score will be, but they will take it. 

If I am wrong, then oh well. Not my problem.
I've visited 15 foreign countries - many of them several times. I've never brought a camera with me and I do not use my phone as one. I am there for the experience, not for the proof. The minute ya start posing for photos of what you're doing, you're no longer doing it. You're posing for it. I didn't pay my ticket to pose - I paid to do. 

Introducing a camera to ANY SITUATION has a profound effect. Even without cameras and without any knowledge it is being observed, scientists theorize there is an observer effect in the world of natural phenomena. They have lent great credence to that theory through light experiments. When they look for waves they get waves, and when they look for particles they get particles. They've also found that wherever they look for an electron, there it will be, with no regard for its previous trajectory. This is the observer effect. The observer effect is echoed in Berkeley's famous rhetorical question, "If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

All that to say this: Introducing a camera is enough to change the game. Introducing a PRODUCER? Oh, **** - and then hundreds of millions in advertising and endorsements and ticket sales and merch???

Give me a **** break - if football isn't fixed, hundreds of sons of ******* should be fired for misfeasance. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
No transgender owners?

We should boycott.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
The left is pretending that Trump and his people are hating on Taylor Swift. They've been using her for months now as a foil, trying to start a hoopla where she is the innocent victim of MAGA. 

It's really quite a pathetic false flag - looks to be flopping, though it does have leftist morons quite worked up. 

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 7:48 pm » wrote: I've visited 15 foreign countries - many of them several times. I've never brought a camera with me and I do not use my phone as one. I am there for the experience, not for the proof. The minute ya start posing for photos of what you're doing, you're no longer doing it. You're posing for it. I didn't pay my ticket to pose - I paid to do. 

Introducing a camera to ANY SITUATION has a profound effect. Even without cameras and without any knowledge it is being observed, scientists theorize there is an observer effect in the world of natural phenomena. They have lent great credence to that theory through light experiments. When they look for waves they get waves, and when they look for particles they get particles. They've also found that wherever they look for an electron, there it will be, with no regard for its previous trajectory. This is the observer effect. The observer effect is echoed in Berkeley's famous rhetorical question, "If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

All that to say this: Introducing a camera is enough to change the game. Introducing a PRODUCER? Oh, **** - and then hundreds of millions in advertising and endorsements and ticket sales and merch???

Give me a **** break - if football isn't fixed, hundreds of sons of ******* should be fired for misfeasance.
https://youtu.be/SzNkolUVBlQ?si=L8BvMejkRlawu4aI

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 9:01 am » wrote: Trump Allies Pledge ‘Holy War’ Against Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift hasn’t even endorsed Joe Biden’s 2024 campaign, but Trump is already privately grousing he’s “more popular” than her
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234956829/
https://www.thenation.com/article/cultu ... ald-trump/
Rolling Stone is the same rag that claimed an Oklahoma E.R. was too full of ivermectin overdoses to help people with gunshot wounds. 

The hospital's owners said they had not even SEEN a gunshot wound in many months, and that they had never, ever treated an Ivermectin overdose. 

Rolling Stone is always willing to start the ball rolling for the echo chambers - and asses like you are always happy to be fed a shot of outrage. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 7:26 pm » wrote: You know that was merely a quote from an article, right?
You know you're stupid to believe it - right?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
I got tossed from Face Book for responding to a request for a photo of a wonderful dinner I was bragging about. 

I waited until the next day to post the photo. 

I also waited until the next day to TAKE the photo.  :ninja:  

Mrkelly

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Mrkelly said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 8:00 pm » wrote: I got tossed from Face Book for responding to a request for a photo of a wonderful dinner I was bragging about. 

I waited until the next day to post the photo. 

I also waited until the next day to TAKE the photo.  Image
:LOL:  

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 7:58 pm » wrote: You know you're stupid to believe it - right?

To believe what? That some on the far right have set their sights on Taylor Swift?

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 7:57 pm » wrote: Rolling Stone is the same rag that claimed an Oklahoma E.R. was too full of ivermectin overdoses to help people with gunshot wounds. 

The hospital's owners said they had not even SEEN a gunshot wound in many months, and that they had never, ever treated an Ivermectin overdose. 

Rolling Stone is always willing to start the ball rolling for the echo chambers - and asses like you are always happy to be fed a shot of outrage.

Rolling Stones was the first link I came to. There are many more out there. And I'm not going by what they say. I'm going by the people on the far right. I've argued with concerning her.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 10:04 pm » wrote: To believe what? That some on the far right have set their sights on Taylor Swift?
Oh, look. "Some." In a country of 300 million. Move those goal posts. 

Go get a donut, fatty. And read some more rolling stoned.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 10:16 pm » wrote: Rolling Stones was the first link I came to.
And that should tell you something, if you had any sense.
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 10:16 pm » wrote: There are many more out there.
No ****, echo-chamber-bait.
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 10:16 pm » wrote: And I'm not going by what they say. I'm going by the people on the far right. I've argued with concerning her.
Sure you are, kid - sure you are.

I am well aware that the media are trying to create a big kerfuffle around MAGAs and Taylor Swift, child.

If you hang out with fools who take the bait easily, they are in good company.

Kisses

Share      Unread post

Kisses said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 11:41 pm » wrote: And that should tell you something, if you had any sense.

No ****, echo-chamber-bait.

Sure you are, kid - sure you are.

I am well aware that the media are trying to create a big kerfuffle around MAGAs and Taylor Swift, child.

If you hang out with fools who take the bait easily, they are in good company.
If you are well aware, then shut up and stop acting like a superior twat.

And I don't hang out with those fools. I am merely see them and make fun of them on the Internet.

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
Kisses » 12 Feb 2024, 7:26 pm » wrote: You know that was merely a quote from an article, right?
You knew now was always eternity and keep it a secret to have the advantage over ancestrally nurtured intellectual minds believing in tomorrow.

Reality stacks the odds anyone believes anything I say against me, socially or in a court of law.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas said:
Cannonpointer » 12 Feb 2024, 7:48 pm » wrote: I've visited 15 foreign countries - many of them several times. I've never brought a camera with me and I do not use my phone as one. I am there for the experience, not for the proof. The minute ya start posing for photos of what you're doing, you're no longer doing it. You're posing for it. I didn't pay my ticket to pose - I paid to do. 

Are you referring to the uncertainty principle in the field of physics? That says that we can know the velocity of a particle or it's location, but we can never know both at the same instant. It's one or the other. 

Your post was good. 

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
Vegas » 13 Feb 2024, 10:03 am » wrote: Are you referring to the uncertainty principle in the field of physics? That says that we can know the velocity of a particle or it's location, but we can never know both at the same instant. It's one or the other. 

Your post was good. 
**** playing theory v theology against life limited to only evolving forward with unique population never same ancestors twice inception to extinction when occupying space during this rotation as usual 3rd rock from the star.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas said:
Nostradamus'omh » 13 Feb 2024, 10:11 am » wrote: **** playing theory v theology against life limited to only evolving forward with unique population never same ancestors twice inception to extinction when occupying space during this rotation as usual 3rd rock from the star.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Kisses » 13 Feb 2024, 12:23 am » wrote: If you are well aware, then shut up and stop acting like a superior twat.

And I don't hang out with those fools. I am merely see them and make fun of them on the Internet.
I do that, too.

Know what I mean, Vern?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer said:
Vegas » 13 Feb 2024, 10:03 am » wrote: Are you referring to the uncertainty principle in the field of physics? That says that we can know the velocity of a particle or it's location, but we can never know both at the same instant. It's one or the other. 

Your post was good.

I'm not. I referring to the observer effect.